Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is a library! (Fish and Candira)

((I do, in fact. ^^))

As they parted lips for just a moment, Veronica took advantage of the time apart to undo the clip that held her hair up, just as he was brushing some away from her face. She didn't mind that he was sloppy with his kisses. She didn't mind that he wasn't particularly experienced. In fact, it just made her more confident that he would be eager to please her. V smiled as his hands game to a rest on her ass and she kissed him again. "Well then, what can I help you with, Matthew?"

(Good. ^^)

He blushed and looked down into her eyes for a moment, smiling, so happy and nervous in that moment. "Haha, I don't know.." He said, looking around. He ran his hands up and under her skirt, his fingertips brushing her buns and then up and over her panties, caressing her ass slowly. He kissed her once more on the lips, having difficulty keeping his lips off of hers. "Any.. suggestions?" He asked, trying to be a bit bolder.

"Hmmm...How about I help you out of those clothes?" she asked. "I'll let you help me out of mine." Her hands came down to his ass and she squeezed it, kissing his lips as he felt up her own sexy backside.

"I-I like the sound of that.." He said smiling, and then squealing cutely as she grabbed his ass, a blush coming to his face soon after. He kissed her once more, smiling and letting his hands come up and off of her body, holding them high above his head so she could remove his shirt, for starters, kicking his shoes off.

V smiled and slid his fingers under his shirt, feeling him softly. She kissed his lips and separated from him just long enough to take off his shirt. He could do whatever he wanted to her.

He blushed, and stepped closer to her, pulling his lips from hers, he looked into her eyes, as his hands came up and rested on her shoulders. He let his hands drag down and over her chest, groping her through her top slowly and sensually, loving the feeling of her breast, without actually having touched one for real before. He let his hands slide down her white jacket and undo it slowly, looking down at the buttons and then up and into her eyes as he did, biting his lip. Soon, it was undone and he pushed it past her shoulders, pulling it down her arms and off of her body, his eyes falling onto her lacy chemise, he bit his harder, practically gnawing on it as his eyes fell upon the buds over her breasts, her nipples perkily poking through it.

V smiled as he took her in. His hands had felt wonderful on her breasts. They were after all, very sensitive. She let him stare at her fore a moment before getting onto her knees, kissing his abs as she undid his pants. She pulled them down and off rubbing the buldge beneath his boxers, smiling as she stood up once more. "Do whatever you want," she said, gently encouraging him to do more.

He moaned softly as she kissed his abs, moaning more and more as she rubbed the bulge, loving the feel of his soft fabric, sculpted by her hand brushing over his thick member. "Ahn..." He was blushing when she stood up and he kissed her intimately, pushing her back up and against the wall, his hands moving down to her skirt, fumbling around, trying to figure out how to remove it. "How do you get.... This damn thing off?!" He asked inbetween passionate, lustful kisses, brushing his bulge up against her crotch a bit. He decided to let her deal with it, and slid his hands up her chemise, taking one breast in each hand, and moaning, feeling how smooth and great they were. "Oh fuck... H-how big..?"

She moaned softly as he kissed her, greatly turned on by this new rush of lust...and being pinned to the wall. She smiled and laughed as he asked his frustrated question, moaning as he took her breasts into his hands. She moaned and undid her skirt, letting the thing fall to her feet, her panties garters and fishnets the only thing left on her body, her shoes, abandoned at the door. "They're large C's," V moaned softly.

"Th-thanks.." He said, embarrassed that he couldn't figure out the skirt. He leaned in and planted warm kisses tenderly along her neck, his fingertips plucking her nipples, tweaking them, as his tongue slid out over her sensitive nape. "They're.. ama-very nice.." He said, caught between two different compliments. He pushed her up against the wall more, sliding his hands out and pulling the chemise up and off of her body, forcing her arms up a bit, he pinned them, so they were directly up above her, by the wrists as he kissed her neck, grinding his boxers to her panties.

She moaned softly as her back pressed against the cold wall, her arms pinned above her. She was wet just thinking about her situation. He was becoming more bold, and her sensitive breasts were already in love with his hands. She moved her hips, grinding back and moaned again for him.

He bit her lip softly and then licked over the area, pushing her hair out of his way some more, he began to suck on her neck. "It's okay, as long as you can hide it with your hair, right?" He asked, bucking his hips forward once more, holding her arms up above her with one arm and hand, his right hand moving from her left cheek and down, caressing her neck, and stopping on her breast, squeezing it roughly and then groping it. "Mmmn.." He gasped lustfully.

To be quite honest, all thoughts of her job had completely escaped her the second he'd pinned her against the wall. She was vaguely aware of her responsibilities and that he was referring to the mark he was sure to leave on her neck. Still, she didn't care. "It's fine," she murmured, too lost in her lust to really care. She moaned softly as he pushed her hips against her and once again as he groped her. "Mmmm...you feel amazing," she said, her heart beating faster.

He sucked harder, closing his eyes and focusing on the mark he was going to leave for the librarian, almost hoping someone at the school would see it. He pulled back and looked, smiling at it, he mashed his tongue's tip over it to help soothe the sore mark. "Thank you.." He loved the compliment, pushing harder for a treat to her. "You do too... Your skin.. It's.. electric." He gasped, moving his hands off of her and then down to her hips, pulling her against him and moaning a bit. "How... do you want me the most?"

Her skin tingled as he left his mark, shivers running down her spine as he licked the spot. As he pushed harder against her, she needed more of him. She smiled as he complimented her, but said nothing, only moaning softly as his hands came down to her hips. "I want you in me. Take my pussy and use it up," she pleaded, kissing his neck, whispering breathily into his ears.

He shivered, and bit her neck once more, holding her tightly as he brushed up against her once more. "I know you want my cock inside your pussy..." He said, his hot breath coming out over her ear, his hands grabbing her breasts as her back arched off of the wall. "Just... what position?" He asked, smirking, the smugness showing in his tone as well, as he brushed his covered shaft underneath her now.

She moaned softly as he bit her neck, and again as he grabbed her breasts. His new persona was a huge turn on. "Matthew," she begged, "please just take me. I don't care how..." In her excited state, she hated his teasing. It was like torture to her. "Please?" She begged again. "I'll give you everything you could ever want from a woman."

Her begging only made him want to delay the actual sex longer. He derived such pleasure from foreplay, loving to cause his victims to beg for him until he would finally give into their desires. "Hm.." He said, planting teasingly light kisses along her neck now, as he slowed down on the teasing, his shaft still rubbing its blunt side up underneath her. "Doggy style?" He asked, tweaking her breasts. "Missionary?" He smirked. "Cowgirl?" He uttered each word almost silently, moving from one ear to the other one, biting and licking the lobe. He loved that she wanted him so badly. "I never expected such words to come from the mouth of a librarian..." She was what, around twice his age? Jesus...

She was almost dripping now. To each inquiry she whispered yes, moaning as he tweaked her breasts. "I don't care," she whimpered. "Please, Matthew," she pleaded. Her eyes looked into his. Despite her being an older woman, she could tell that he wanted her just as much as he'd thrown her into a frenzy. Then again, she might consider it payback for what she'd done to him in the library. "Fuck me," she whispered, kissing his lips more and more. "It isn't nice to tease," she said, loosing her patience just a little.

He was beginning to blush now, but remained vigilant, seeing how much she liked how he was acting. "I know it isn't... But looking back, you were teasing me a bit, now weren't you?" He asked, pushing his hips down and letting his shaft brush between her legs a little, he felt some of her dampness drip onto his boxers. "Oh my..." He tweaked her perky nipples and kissed her back, meeting her horny kisses with his own, making them rougher and rougher. "Teasing you just... Make me so hot...." He said quietly, looking into her eyes. "so hot.... Veronica...." He exhaled her name over her lips.

"But I followed through," she said weakly, groaning as he brushed against her. Her lips pushed against his passionately in a deep kiss, desperate for more attention from him. Her nipples were rock hard pebbles as he tweaked them again and her body was screaming for him. After she'd kissed him for a few moments she pulled away, out of breath. "If I make you so hot, do something about it."

(Jesus, you're so good at this. I love your wording.)

He kissed her passionately, closing his eyes and arching his body up against her own arched body, stepping a bit closer, his legs brushing hers, rubbing his shaft more and more beneath her, knowing that would at least help stimulate her for the moment. "Y-yeah?" He asked, letting go of her nipples and roughly gripping her large breasts, possessively.

"I think I will.."

He pulled back for a moment as he kissed her, pulling her with him, and to the bed, he pushed her back onto it, her ass on the edge of the bed, and her feet dangling down with her legs off of the side. He got down and onto his knees, licking his lips as he poked a finger to her white panties. "Mmmmm... Fuck." He slid his hands up and down her thighs a few times and then grabbed the white cotton at the hips, pulling the panties down. They stuck to her pussy for a few moments before letting go. "Sh-shit..." He was losing his breath now. Soon, they were to her ankles, and he inched closer, planting kiss after kiss over her pink hole, and then letting his warm, wet tongue slide over it.

((Wow...I have to say...I'm really turned on right now))

Finally, she thought as he handled her roughly, pushing her to the bed. She didn't really mind. As he removed her panties a wave of tension spread over as she awaited the relief that only he could provide. Veronica moaned as she felt his tongue press against her entrance, and once more as he teased her dripping slit. "Matthew..." she moaned. It felt amazing. Her eyes closed and she clenched her bedspread arching her back a bit as he tongued her.

(You saying that only gets me even more turned on..)

"Yes, Veronica?" He asked, using the sexiest tone he could provide, his chin resting on her body, his low voice vibrating it along her as he then went back to kissing her opening softly, dragging his tongue along it again and again, licking up her excess juice. "Mmmmmnn.." He reached down, stroking his cock a few times, before putting his hands on her thighs, rubbing and squeezing them, dragging his tongue tip over he opening and trying to push it in.

She moaned softly and clenched her sheets in her fists. "Please..." she whimpered. "Please, I need you inside of me." Her back arched as he started to let his tongue into her. Everything he did to her seemed to make her wet, her lust insatiable at this point. She needed his relief.

Back
Top Bottom