Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Zayk's Information Thread

Zayk

Meteorite
(Note: I've tagged this MxM for the time being but I am open to MxF, will probably make a separate MxF thread at a later date. Don't really want to use the MxMxF tag)
Preliminary Check List
  1. Forum Thread Roleplays Only.
  2. Third Person Perspective when roleplaying (Him/His).
  3. Minimum 2 Paragraphs per roleplaying post.
  4. Able to post a Reply at least once per week.
  5. Anime or written descriptions for character Face-claims.
I've kept the above points short and on point since I know a lot of people don't like to read through walls of text when skimming through request threads... but for the freaks and nitpickers out there who want thing to be explained a tad bit more, I'm only interested in roleplaying in threads because I'm somewhat uncomfortable with how personal and direct private roleplays can become sometimes. I've always lived by the belief that I shouldn't be doing things unless I'll own up to it, and while I'm in no hurry to show the contents of my roleplaying to my family... I'd be more amused than embarassed if any of them were to ever excacate my roleplaying history. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to socialize and chat privately. But I'm here to have fun writing stories/smut, and am not particularly interested in offering a shoulder for people to cry on. In regards to the specifics of what I require in a roleplay, there's a lot... but to start things off I generally require two or more paragraphs since I'm strongly of the belief that there should always be a pargraph to respond to the previous post, and a second to move things along. I also do require people to post somewhat regularly, since I just can't remain invested and excited for a roleplay that progress a smidge once every few weeks. If something comes up, I'm happy to waiver this and we can put things on hold. But if you're always short on time or prone to long absences it's probably best to turn back now.

My Personal Preferences:
My Characters: I primarily have a preference towards playing dominant/top male characters. So naturally I'll be looking for people who are able to play the opposing roles. When it comes to characters I am happy to play as a Human / Humanoid (Demon/Elf/Etc) / Furry(Anthro) / or Hybrids (Neko/Kemonomimi). I generally tend to play characters who are confident, flirtatious, and/or possessive.

Forbidden Relationships: I'm a huge fan of plots which involve two characters being in a taboo or socially questionable relationship. Incest... generally isn't my thing though and I'm thinking more along the lines of but not limited to disapproving parents and social status (royalty/commoner or bully/nerd). Additionally I do also enjoy roleplays where one of the characters are outside their comfort zone and are forced to coexist in an unfamiliar environment.

Cute Characters: Whether your character be male or female, I have a pretty strong preference towards characters who can be described as cute in appearance. Whether that be expressed physically through height/stature, or through personally traits such as clueless/nerdy I'm not too fussed. But big-busted bimbo's and Korean boyband hussy is a pretty big turn off.

My Personal Peeves:
Sympathy Seekers & Hostile Characters: As much as I love roleplaying conflict and emotional trauma in my roleplays, I absolutely loathe and can not stand roleplays that require me to play the role of a psychiatrist who needs to love and babysit characters who are bitter and hostile towards the world. I know our characters are supposed to get together at some point, but if I have to endure multiple posts where I just want to give up on YC... it's probably what my character will end up doing. To put things bluntly I'm fine with intimacy spurred by affection, jealousy, and curiosity. But pity and hatred is a sure-fire way to turn the entire roleplay off.

Fandom Characters & Multiple Characters: Unfortunately I'm not willing to partake in roleplays which involve characters created by third-party creators. The few times I've tried I feel like I'm not doing the character's pre-existing lore justice, and have come across far too many instances where I feel like my partner is butchering a character I like. Additionally, please do not ask me to play multiple characters for you. While it's something I am comfortable with, and have done multiple times in the past. It's something I like to implement at my own pace.

----
Preferred Plot ThemesCraved Sexual KinksTurn-Off Kinks
Affection/Intimacy
Jealousy/Insecurity
Coercion/Blackmail
Dubious Consent
Size Difference (1~2 Feet)
Short/Petite Characters (YC)
Forbidden/Taboo Relationships
Exploring Sexuality
Clear Power Dynamic
Public Sex / Exhibitionism
Multiple Orgasms
Sexual Exhaustion
Inexperienced Characters
Blindfolds / Handcuffs / Chains
Aphrodisiacs / Heat / Begging
Risk of Pregnancy (With Females)
Sensual Biting/Licking/Touching
Infantilism
Scat / Fecal Matter
Vore
Excessive Letting / Gore (Sexual Situations)
10+ Year Age Gaps
Photographic (Real-People) Character References
WIP: Will work on expanding on this soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom