Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Headmaster's office 2023 (Frogger's edition Hogwarts)

Lynette’s breath caught in her throat at the sight of scars, marring the skin across his chest. Down the left side looks like scorch marks… healed, of course, but just as stark against the man’s paler skin. It isn’t a secret he fought in the battle of Hogwarts quite a few years ago… but seeing the evidence is entirely different than knowing facts.

Her eyes met his between one heartbeat and the next, just as his hands moved the robe off her shoulders. It is a little… unnerving… to be so exposed to her Headmaster, of all people, and yet… it is just as difficult to imagine stopping this. Lynette bit her lip next, air kissing at the skin he reveals. It didn’t help he’d begun to caress gently… tenderly, even, in a way that sent shivers down her spine.

“Mm…” Lynette reached a hand up to fix her glasses, which… actually, may not be a very good idea. After thinking on it, Lynette pulled them off, revealing her blue, blue eyes -not altered or obscured by glass.

Pulling her against him she feels his body work it's way between her legs and press against her form hard. Each moment she feels him grind against her form as he can't resist her much longer.

Hearing her gentle sound he comes to kiss at her lips once again his lips seeking to part hers as he introduced his tongue to the mix also aiming to enjoy what little time this moment might spare.

His devilish hands move up her sides as she finds they slowly snake around to her back and to the bra strap.. and with a simple pinch of the strap she feels it grow lax.. he doesn't remove it as he allows her to take it off if she is ready but she can already feel his hungry hands move for her waist and lower clothes not pausing if she intercepts them

“Oh!” All the breath left her next, leaving her dumbfounded at the realization… he wants her. Perhaps divination pushed him into making this decision, but it doesn’t change the reality of the fact… he wants her, or at least, wants her body.

Lynette let her lips part under the persuasion of his, their tongues tangling together in another exotic dance. It wasn’t long until he worked the clasp of her bra free, and although the fabric went lax… he didn’t make any move to take it off.

Is he waiting for her to do that? Lynette was panting into the kiss, fighting to suck in oxygen every opportunity she can… her hands up, and yet helplessly lingering nearby. This is all happening so fast -it’s sort of hard to process. Hunger had flared between their joined bodies, fueling a fire that needs to be satisfied. Once the robes fell away from her legs, Lynette lifted her legs up, feeling shy all of a sudden.

As their tongues danced she felt the hands softly react to her legs pulling up and away from him the softly hold her knees as the kiss stops he pulls back as his eyes swim in questions unspoken. He looks over her form the loose bra her now exposed lower underwear and her form in all its glory.

He simply smiles as he seeks to make it even for her to help try and destroy that shyness and open her up for what is to come. His hands fall from her knees leaving gentle fingertip traces down her shins to her feet before working at his belt so his trousers may fall to the floor.

Now before her in but his briefs he finally speaks.
"Lynette I see your hesitation know I would like nothing more then to continue this ain't a trick and it's not divination forcing it. But know that we only continue if you seek it too."

Lynette nibbled on her lip, butterflies fluttering about in the pit of her stomach. Is this really happening? It seems… too unbelievable, to be honest. “I just… haven’t done anything like this in a long time,” she admitted, “and… it’s just hard to believe you want to do this. With me.” A hand lifted to brush a wayward thread of hair behind an ear.

Potter mentioned earlier that he had used divination… and yet, he says it is not forcing him. Is he so sure? Maybe he thinks following through with this will prove to make her a better teacher? Or rush her to some other favorable outcome? Lynette had no idea whether she should reach out to him, encourage this situation further… or push him away.

This could very well be a colossal mistake.

What to do? Does she follow physical desires and, just… indulge, or does she sober up? Per se? Lynette had the tips of her fingers trace over a scar, all while she considered her options. “I am hesitant… I will say that much…” she murmured, “but so are you.”

His hand comes up as he softly strokes her face. His fingers gentle as his eyes peer into hers the blue if his eyes like a churning sea and the hair speckled with blue catches in the light if the headmasters office.

"I'm hesitant because I want you to be sure.. while I saw this I also... Hoped for it a strong woman that has the ability to change things at this school.. and into my employment.. the fact we have this spark." He says as he comes to kiss her lips only breaking after a moment of contact. "Is a pleasurable suprise and I'm highly interested to experience it with you."

His hands come down from her breasts as he slowly comes to her lower clothes be it what they may he would resume the kiss as his hands softly worked to get them loose and pulled down her legs. Leaving the clothing to hand from her foot if she allows it. As he now waits showing her his intention is clear he wants this but only if she wants this.

Back
Top Bottom