Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello, I'm kevin! ^_^ I'm a male looking for a Dominant Fem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

Star
Well, I've been searching the internet and especially IRC for people that I can share my kinks with for quite some time, with a little success, but this place looks incredibly promising! Whether or not you're at all interested in the kinks I'm about to list, I hope you will at least wish me luck. ^_^

In the real world I am a guy in my mid 20s, average height, average build, blah blah blah. Really, nothing too interesting of note, in my opinion, so let's get to the good stuff.

While I love role-play in general, and have played Dom far more than sub, I am specifically now looking for Domme Women - or women who enjoy playing Domme - to role-play with. I would ideally play a sweet, handsome, naive, inexperienced, and certainly young boy who is fairly brutally used by the Woman. My preferred age range for the boy is 13 - 16. From what I read of the rules, it seems this in-line with the guidelines of this website. If I am wrong, or if this rule changes, please let me know and I will change my preference.

I suppose this is the part where I bring up my love of Futanari. In the same way one might find it appealing to see a boy on the receiving end of some wicked strap-on worn by a beautiful Amazon, I find the idea of that strap-on having increased functionality to be incredibly hot. I'm not at all looking only for Women who enjoy playing Futa, so if You're not into it, that's fine. It's just a very nice bonus. ^_^

There are some pretty specific archetypes I'm looking to involve in my role-plays. My character being young, sweet, fairly short and thin. Good student yet naive, very polite, handsome and especially cute. On the other side, whether Futa or not, I'm hoping to find a Woman to play a character who is very tall (approaching or over 6' tall would be great), fit yet incredibly curvy, naturally VERY busty, beautiful, and a bit of a Sadist. Hm, actually saying "QUITE" the Sadist might be more precise. The character's age is totally up for grabs, as long as She's older than my character.

Hm, I'm trying not to write too much, so I suppose I'll just finish up with a list of kinks and limits.

Limits:

Death
Mutilation
Feces (though I think a2m is incredibly hot)
Animals (Furry could be acceptable, depending)
Ages below 13
I don't prefer men to be involved. Forced homosexuality could be hot, but only if the scene were very hot to begin with.
Diapers
Mummification
Vore

I think now I'm starting to list things that don't come up very often (thankfully, for me). So, moving on...

Favorite Kinks:

Futanari/Strap-Ons
Anal
Large/Macro Breasts
Large/Macro Cocks
Heavy, fantastic amounts of cum
Watersports
Piercings
Large toys
Lactation
Kinky/Sexy Outfits
A2M
Rough Sex/Slapping/Spitting

I could go on and on. In fact, I probably already have, haven't I?

Well, if any of or all of this sounds good to you, please send me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kevin_davis_1@yahoo.com">kevin_davis_1@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> . I'm on AIM, YIM, and IRC. I prefer one of those instant messaging options, but will do PM or thread if You wish. Anything to satiate my perverted desires!

I have quite a few role-play ideas in mind, if you're interested, and I am certainly interested in Yours. Thanks for reading! ^_^

I gotta say, I do like the notion of a futa screwing the hell out of younger teenage boy. :-D

Mia Tepes said:
I gotta say, I do like the notion of a futa screwing the hell out of younger teenage boy. :-D

Does that mean You'd be interested in playing one? ^_^ Just read Your own introduction, and I have to completely agree with what makes futanari so damn sexy; take 100% of a jaw-dropping, curvaceous female and add the 5% of a male that is attractive and you get 105% of pure fun.

Sure, why the fuck not? :-D Let's doooo eet, though I'm afraid that I'm not on any of those IM clients, so we'd have to do it over the site, if that's agreeable to you.

The Bumpty Daaannnce it's your chaaannnce to do the Bump! "Oh do it babay!" Do the bumpty bump! Doin' doin' the bumpty bump!

[Aww....You like piercing and being adorable? :pouts.: You are like perfect! But...I don't really like AIM or E-MAIL.]

Edited in an effort to make certain that people know I will do PM or thread if they prefer. Anything for a beautiful Futa. ^_^

Which, I suppose makes this an unintentional... *ahem*

"She's Bump! She's Bump! She's Bump! She's in my head... She's Bump! She's Bump! She's Bump! She might be dead..."

My name's Forest, Forest Bump.

(Yes, I'm running out things to say. 0_0 )

Ladies, not only will you get the incredible sexual satisfaction that we here at Kevin Industries guarantee with every role-play, but for THIS WEEKEND ONLY, I will throw in a free pair of black, patent-leather bumps!

... It was either "pump" or "dump." I think I made the right choice. ^_^

In these submissive roles, ladies, I play a character with a big, round, firm, onion-shaped bump.

Enticing, no?

If I had my own TV Show, it'd be videogame trivia-based, and I'd call it "Bump the Schwab."

I'm really running out of ideas now...

"Bump up the Volume, Bump up the Volume, Bump up the Volume - Dance! Dance!"

Anyone seen the new season of The Apprentice? You know, that show with Donald Bump?

(( I have never seen The Apprentice. Just want to make that clear, in case that hurts my chances with any girl with taste. ))

Let's play "Bump"er Cars...

Ok, so maybe that one shouldn't count. But I'm horny and wanna plllaaaayyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom