Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Trying Another Perspective

deadman

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Howdy all, I'm Luke. I've had a few cravings for some specific things that I'm seeking partners for and I wanted to make a new thread for just that. Normally I play a male Dom character in all my plots, but this is specifically to try for the opposite and do things a little different. For all of these plots I am looking to play as a female Sub against a male Dom in a smut oriented plot. To reiterate, just for full disclosure to my partners, I am a Male, hoping to write as a Female character. I have no preferences for the actual gender of my partner, but just in case that sort of thing matters to you, you've officially been warned.

As for myself personally, I've been writing for many years at this point. I tend to write posts on the longer side, ranging from two to even ten paragraphs depending on the partner. I consider myself fairly literate, but I write on my phone a lot and it can mess that up a little. Typically I tend to post match, and I'm happy as long as you give me a paragraph or two. I'm on most days whenever I'm in a writing mood, and can sometimes do multiple posts per day.

Kink wise, you can find my f-list here. Keep in mind that the kinks are listed from the perspective of the male Dom (as in giving/receiving, etc), so assume the opposite given my swapped role.

My all-time favorites, if you care to indulge them are: oral worship, facefucking, pleasure denial, excessive cum, large endowments (8-10 inches for humans, larger for monsters), controlling Doms, monsters, degradation, unfair/hopeless situations, misogyny, and bad ends. Bonus points for visual references and good description!

Conversely, there's a few things I don't like. Scat, gore, heavily pregnant characters, plastic-y body types, vore, extreme body modification, herm/futa characters, mother x son, and anthros. Also not interested in Romance in the conventional sense, but fucked up attraction can have its day in the sun once in a while.

With that said, time for the plots. If any of these strike you or you have something in mind you think I might like, feel free to pm me or add me on discord @ demmyman

On His Terms *CRAVING*
Yes:
Dub-con, anal, oral, pleasure denial, selfish Doms, degradation
Possibly: Non-con/Con, free use, bondage, ownership, toys

More of a concept than a prompt, but I'd like to do a plot that de-emphasizes or completely neglects vaginal sex. I'm very interested in the prospect of plots that completely center around the man's pleasure, and to me, this is basically the ultimate endpoint of that. Anal and oral are must haves, and avoiding her satisfaction while he gets his is the name of the game. I would love to brainstorm ideas around this.

Also worth mentioning that this doesn't have to be a non-con oriented idea where it's meant to be as miserable as possible for my character. Open to consensual or dubiously consensual ideas here too.

Plenty of ways that this could work out really, and I'd love to hear your ideas. Here's a few suggestions.

- MC has gotten caught doing something illegal, and YC has decided to teach her a lesson outside of the the law.

- YC wants MC in their bed, but MC is concerned about losing their virginity. YC decides to impose some alternatives that MC might not like so much.

- MC is some high and mighty important someone, and YC is finally in a position to teach them some respect. YC has some things in mind.

- In a fantasy setting, MC has the unique problem of being exceptionally fertile for one reason or another. YC decides he doesn't want to take risks with that. At all.

- MC and YC are related. Pregnancy would obviously be a huge problem for us both, but condoms are obviously no fun...

- YC and MC are in an existing D/S relationship. YC wants to try a new sort of training, maybe even with a laundry list of friends for "practice".

- In a fantasy setting, MC has been cursed by some twisted spell. Now she needs some unconventional "relief" on a regular basis, or else bad things happen. YC of course is happy to oblige.

- Alternate take on the above. MC has still been cursed, but in this variation the curse instead requires her body to relieve yours, one way or another. MC can't turn to anyone else without breaking the curse, but it doesn't particularly matter  how this relief comes about. YC takes advantage of this fact, and does it on his own terms.

- MC has lost some kind of bet that she shouldn't have made. Now she has to live with the consequences, and YC intends to get their pound of flesh.

Powerless to Say No
Yes:
Dub-con, cliche bullies, cheating, hopeless attraction, mindbreak, big cocks, hapless submissives, selfish doms
Possibly: Misogyny, abuse, humiliation, degradation, bad-ends

God I hate you so much. There's so very little to like about you. You're just awful; a horrible blend of ignorant, arrogant, self centered, and abusive. People steer clear of you at work, cashiers ask their manager to handle your order as soon as you start talking, and very few people have nice things to say about you when you aren't around. In a perfect world, men like you wouldn't exist. I wouldn't have to cross your path in any way while I lived my life, and everything would be better for it. Still, somehow, you can't help but be in my life somewhere, however small it may be. I wish it weren't, because whenever you cross my path, I can't help but turn red and imagine all of the awful things I want you to do to me.

Maybe I'm your therapist, and you constantly come to our sessions venting about how you had to give your wife a black eye for not doing what you asked. Maybe we work together, and I still haven't brought up all those comments you made to HR. Maybe I'm in your class, and you always brush me off when I speak up because you'd rather hear one of the boys talk in discussion. Or maybe our kids go to the same school, and you constantly turn a blind eye to your son's horrendous bullying. Whatever it is, I can't (or won't) get away from it. Something's gotta give.

Only a man like you knows what to actually do with a woman like me though, and you will make sure to do so. Whether you somehow notice how wet I am, or I accidentally confess something I shouldn't, or your bullying takes an obvious turn for the worse and you make a move, I'll inevitably find yourself on my knees, bent over, knocked up, or begging and saying please and thank you for whatever you deign to do to me. I need it and I'll love it, and all of it at the hands of the one man on Earth who deserves it the least.

God, why am I like this?

As you might imagine, this could get pretty cruel/degrading/brutal. Not a lot of limits for this, so I'd love to hear your ideas as well!

Some inspiration (very NSFW).
1 2 3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom