Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด'๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚: ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€ โ˜˜ [CLOSED]

Cat

๐“’atใ…ค ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ใ…คใ…ค ใ…ค ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ใ…ค ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ?
banneroo.png
Mrow, hi there. I'm Cat and I'm making some graphic charms for the Saint Patrick's Day event.

Charms can be as simple as curating cute things, symbolic objects, or personal things as well. They can mean something to you or can be a request for another. I'm here to provide!
Please know that I do GRAPHIC designs and not drawings. I will cry on the spot if you ask me to draw you a charm. Please redirect to the other threads for art!
In terms of requesting, please send me a picture of what you'd like the charm to be alongside any ideas you have when it comes to the graphical aspect of the charm.

EXAMPLES:

charm_1.png charm_2.png charm_3.png
charm_4.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx charm_5.png

deco.png b67ccb73cb71948309ee0a35ff24d654-removebg-preview.png deco.png b67ccb73cb71948309ee0a35ff24d654-removebg-preview.png deco.png

raahah.png
If you'd like to request something for yourself or for someone else please either PM me or post here. Thank you!

Last edited:
Requested by @Retrojapan
Manifest: self-love and confidence

yees.png

Requested by @cats for @Retrojapan
Manifest: more creativity
Explanation: I chose to edit a bust of Eurynome. She's the goddess of all creation, arose from Chaos and separated the sea from the sky. Then, dancing naked upon the waves, she created the wind and rubbed it in her hands to create the serpent. Retro, you create daily and have always impressed me and many others. You honestly inspire me to keep making and growing with my work. Thanks RJ <3

5scIGvF.png

OMG THAT IS SO SO SO SWEET ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Explanation: I chose to edit a bust of Eurynome. She's the goddess of all creation, arose from Chaos and separated the sea from the sky. Then, dancing naked upon the waves, she created the wind and rubbed it in her hands to create the serpent. Retro, you create daily and have always impressed me and many others. You honestly inspire me to keep making and growing with my work. Thanks RJ <3

5scIGvF.png

I AM NOT CRYING ๐Ÿ˜ญ You are all crying!!!!!! Every single one of you with tears in your eyes over this wholesomeness!!!!

Cat you made my day. I am so lucky to have a friend like you ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ

5scIGvF.png
I can't. This is so sweet! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Awesome job!

Requested by @cats for @Fentanyl
Manifest: for more silliness
Explanation: The fennec fox has long ears, suggesting it's time to listen to what others are saying or tune into what's not said. The same fox might appear when you need to tap into innate skills like clairaudience. Not to get utterly sappy, but I appreciate you and your ability to reach out when others need it Fen. Even as we've spoken in a little amount of time, you have this ability to wrap around others extremely well. Thank you for being a goober <3

MNhcFe2.png

artist creds

Outtakes:
GFSGbrq.png
Tmibmc9.png

a70494a531f39331085a5b21269f8657.jpg

also baby fennec....

I love them both so much, thank you - you're amazing. She can decide which one she wants to use. : )

Aww, thank you both! ๐Ÿฅฐ Both versions look fantastic!!

I canโ€™t handle the cuteness of that bat. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅบ

Requested by @cats for @Pontiff
Manifest: wealth
Explanation: I remember once having you tell me that you hoard money like a dragon. While I would've edited some badass dragon- at the end of the day, you're a total sweetheart Pon. Thanks for being my rock these last few months <3

EuSmqeY.png

Requested by @cats for @Fentanyl
Manifest: apologizing more often
F6X3L3U.png

sorry that ur house is burned to the ground and you're homeless now but happy saint patrick's day

Ahhh, itโ€™s so cute!!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom