Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Ash's High Smut RP Request Thread - Fandom and Celebrity Edition! (Updated 8/18/23)

rqmash

Super-Earth
Hello!

Thanks for checking out the thread! I'll try and keep it brief!

I usually try to make my post length match my partner. That said, my original background was in IM roleplay, so I am most used to 1-5 paragraphs. My overall preference is to be descriptive but also to not bog things down by minutiae - a post should be as long as it needs to be and I don't judge if that's longer or shorter. Why create pressure when we're supposed to be having fun? I play in DMs and over Discord, so please let me know which you'd prefer!

My post frequency will likely vary a bit. My schedule is unpredictable. Being polite is a trait I value in others and in myself, so I'll be upfront about my spotty availability. Mostly that means that when I'm able to play, I like to play. I'm usually looking for a high smut ratio. ;-)

A list of my character options is below! The * symbol will be next to characters and scenarios I'm most craving. The - symbol means I need a break from playing as this celeb (and I'll be updating those every time that I post). But I'm open to any and all ideas! When you reach out, let me know which setups are most appealing to you!

Note: A present kink of mine is when there's an attractiveness gap between the partners, such as a gorgeous girl with an average/unattractive man, whether that be willingly or dubcon. I also have a strong preference for keeping everything anatomically realistic, so no massive breasts or monster cocks. Older men are also a major turn on!

Video Games

Tifa (Final Fantasy VII)

Rikku (Final Fantasy X)

Ashley Graham (Resident Evil 4)

Ryza (Atelier Ryza trilogy)

Chloe (Life is Strange)

Ann (Persona 5)

Marvel

Mary Jane Watson

DC

Poison Ivy

Harley Quinn (NO Joker pairing, their relationship is way too toxic for me)

Celebrities

Second Note: I have a challenge - If you're going to suggest a story, try to pitch an idea that doesn't involve a producer, director, casting agent, or fellow actor. For whatever reason, all of the story suggestions I've gotten in that direction have been incredibly boring to me lately.

Ellie Bamber

Samara Weaving

Ana de Armas

I may be expanding these lists later, so feel free to inquire! I would be happy to talk and set something up! And I'm always happy to hear other ideas too, these prompts are just if you don't have something in mind already!

Last, but not least, here is my F-List with all my likes/limits. Make sure to give it a look to make sure our tastes match! F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Still seeking several of these pairings! And catching up on older messages now!

This particular itch still hasn't been completely scratched, so feel free to reach out and see if we are compatible to play!

Around for a little while tonight, catch me before I fall asleep!

Trouble sleeping. So, giving "services" until I do manage to fall asleep. DM me to set up a Discord quickie!

Around for a couple of hours and looking to get some back-and-forth going, if anyone else is online and up for it!

Some prompts that I'd love to do today (not required though, if you have your own ideas or desires please still reach out!):

Final Fantasy VII: Tifa (dressed as pictured) x Corneo - Perhaps an AU where Cloud isn't there to help, so she has to go all the way in order to get the information she needs.

Final Fantasy VII: Tifa (default costume) x Shinra Soldier - A random Shinra soldier goes to 7th Heaven after closing, under the guise of a "search", and Tifa has to protect Avalanche's cover by letting him have his way with her rather than search the bar too thoroughly.

Life is Strange: Chloe hooks up with her weed dealer, just for fun.

DC: Poison Ivy decides to have a little fun with an environmental activist.

Giving the thread a bump! Feel free to reach out! Replying to older messages now, too!

Back
Top Bottom