Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question @ing at someone is wonky.

Cat

𝓒atγ…€ π—€π—ˆπ—γ…€γ…€ γ…€ π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ γ…€ π—π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—Žπ–Ύ?
Hi hi!

I'm unsure if I'm blind or if it's a me problem, but when someone @cats there's a 50 percent chance that I get notified about it. I've noticed that during welcoming threads, said new member will try to @ me and I don't get notified about it at all. I've browsed all my settings to see if there was something that I was missing / didn't have toggled, but everything is set straight? Is it that new members can't mention other members until they get fully inaugurated?

I hope this makes sense. Thank you <3

If it's only happening with new members, then I am going to attribute this to the 24 hold on new accounts. With that said, I am gonna tag you randomly around the forum and see if you get notifications.

@cats

Mm, yeah. I get notifications from you- like the one last night that you made on your forum tagging me. Just not new members :''-(

Since it's only new members, I think it's likely to prevent harassment. This way bans can't make new accounts to interact and spam people.

I know it's not the same, but maybe try watching the Introductions forum? This way you get a notification whenever anything is posted.

lOQqHxr.png

Haha, I appreciate your help Retro. I'm already watching Introductions forum. I just wish some responses weren't missed is all ;-;
I feel bad missing people.

Back
Top Bottom