Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A theory in sound

Can you Hear it?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
WARNING!: If you can't stand high pitched sounds, do not click this link. You have been warned!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://download.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/atc/atc_teenbuzz.mp3">http://download.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/at ... enbuzz.mp3</a><!-- m -->

That link there leads you to a sound file that apparently only teenagers can hear. Teenagers and dogs... since apparently it pisses dogs off... or annoys them XD one of the two. So can you hear it? If so how old are you? XD just taking a toll of how many can.

I apologize Trygon, I was just trying to figure it out. ^_^;; I wanted to see if my friend was right or not. According to someone else, it's a sound downloaded by teenagers to use as a ringtone during school hours. Because their teachers can't hear it.

It sounds like the whine I hear around any turned on electrical device of sufficent power. I can tell if a TV's turned on from the next room, for example.

That sound actually doesn't bother me too much I have too many electronics in my room, i"m used to it. 2 computers, a ps2/xbox, a tv a few other things/

Trygon - That's pretty epic, I can hear when people are using certain kinds of lightbulbs. -wrinkles nose- I can also here the really high pitched sound that dog whistles make.

Reaper - Mmmm that's nice to know ^_^ it gives my friends a migraine XD and me a pulsing headache.

I hear that to Try, though I can hear tv's being on from across a house o.x and computers.

Oh, god, it's the sound my parents' old TV that I use now makes sometimes.

*sobs*

M-make it stop!

Hmmm, can't hear it.

Although, if you wanted to get away with using a ringtone in class, just use the Kill Bill Chime. It's smarmy enough that people wouldn't want to bust you anyway.

Ugh.Ow.really.

I hate that. I can hear the high pitched noise my x-box's power supply makes. Pretty much any high powered electronic, it really does kinda blow.

I don't think it bothers dogs very much, my dog was sitting on my lap while I played it and he just looked up at my kind of funny... that was all, and that's pretty normal for him.

When I played it my dog went nuts. But he's pretty sensitive to sounds. XD Anyways... I think teens use it a a ringtone, because most teachers can't hear it... or something like that? XD

Back
Top Bottom