Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any My Draco or Hermione to your...

ArcticTern

Moon
**Trans and nonbinary characters accepted. I can love the world without subscribing to the author's ideas.**

Yo! I'm Tern, I've been roleplaying for over a decade and am an adult in every country. I'm looking to play HP-era characters, either 8th year at Hogwarts or in their adult years (any age up to 40's). EWE, no doubling (for now, we can always start another roleplay together if we mesh well) but I'm very flexible about the characters that you play. I'm very interested in character development and have no interest in playing one-dimensional versions of these characters. My characters will be as true to the novels as possible, while respecting whatever time they'd had to develop since the end of book seven. They'll come with flaws and imperfections, but ultimately, I'm not looking to play (willing) Death Eaters.

Perspective: 3rd, past tense
Length: I typically do 1k words or so for a starter but shorter replies, perhaps 2 paragraphs unless it calls for something more, so that we can have our characters interact in a realistic, conversational manner. I'm not too bothered by how much you write, but enough for me to respond to please, at least one paragraph. I will typically respond anywhere from five times a day, to five times a week, depending on our lengths and my schedule.
Pairings: Any combination of those listed below, no doubling for now. Any gender pairing is fine.
Limits: Canon-typical violence and more is fine, no scat or rape, though mentions of past sexual assault are fine. No drug use.
Preferred plot/smut ratio: 90/10 or so. I have no problem with smut, but I prefer focusing on character development with smut as part of that.

Lastly, this thread is pretty specific because I tend to search other people's threads when looking for a more general interest, but I promise I don't bite unless asked. If you have something you think I might be interested in, feel free to suggest it!

Characters I can play:
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Hermione Granger
  • Theodore Nott
  • Kingsley Shacklebolt
  • Original Character

Characters I'd prefer you play:
  • Hermione Granger
  • Theodore Nott
  • Harry Potter
  • Luna Lovegood
  • George Weasley
  • Other (Suggest and we can discuss it.)
  • Original character (Preferred only if we are both using original characters.)

• Preferred tropes: (none are necessary, just suggestions)
  • Slow burn, enemies to friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, stuck together, marriage law, pretend/fake relationship.

• Vague setting ideas we can turn into a plot, your ideas are welcome:
  • 8th year Hogwarts
  • Aurors
  • Professors at Hogwarts
  • Curse breaker working on items found in Pureblood vault or house
  • Librarian at the magical Library of Alexandria/patron
  • Marriage Law
  • Auror/Person needing guarding
  • Unspeakable Partners
  • Healer/Patient

Message me if you're interested with the pairing(s) you'd enjoy and anything else you see here that catches your eye, or ideas of your own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom