Mx Female Hitman/Assassin Roleplay

-Joker-

Star
I am an experienced male Dom looking for a literate female sub for an assassin x victim(s) plot. I am looking for a literate female writer. Someone who can actually bring different types of characters to life for this and play each one differently. I'd be interested in writing shorter scenes within a long-term roleplay but in a very detailed and descriptive manner. We can think of an story arc connecting these together but the plot for the most part revolves around his development and evoking strong emotions in each case. I am mostly looking for someone who'd be comfortable playing busty/curvy and generally plus sized and older female characters.

Contrary to typical plots with this theme I don't really care for usual kinks associated with death fantasies like sadism, brutality, torture or destruction. I find those bland, uninteresting and very much distasteful. There won't be anything extreme here, no hard doming, no brute force, etc.. However I do think there can be an erotic/sensual aspect to death even without these hard kinks, I like to replace those extreme kinks with hunter/prey dynamics, objectification and comfort/hurt dynamics coupled with an outburst of different emotions most of the time a mix of those, grief mixed with feeling of success, lust with sadness and a lot of confusion for the characters to the point they become overwhelmed.

The aesthetics I am going for is pretty much inspired by the bond movies. Clean deaths with little brutality almost no blood that preserves the beauty of the fallen girl. Have you ever seen those cute bond girls meeting their demise, dressed in a skimpy attire and gunned down only to be found dead later in bed or a gorgeous villain girl gunned down by the hero? That's essentially what I am looking for : A thrilling adventure that ends with a sensual, erotic and emotional death of the heroine.

I'd love to base the roleplay around my assassin character, a senior market analyst who is also an assassin/ a gun for hire. He is not soulless killing machine, but instead He is an emotional ethical and compassionate professional hitman. Someone who has accepted death as part of life but can be sympathetic at times. Someone that does everything to lessen the suffering of his targets but is really good at his job at the same time. I love his story and journey to be based on some of the more unusual cases he handles. I am thinking as a professional he needs to get close to his targets and there'd be instances where he gets too emotionally entangled with his targets. Perhaps he is sent to kill an old flame who is out to kill him as well, or he goes undercover and get close to a politician only to find her very likeable as a person but also sees why she needs to be assassinated. He may even get a chance to help someone with his skills, perhaps someone who is terminally ill could could hire him to kill then and they grow more intimate through discussing it and making the arrangements. I do like the long term plot to consist of this shorter yet detailed vignettes that present different type of dynamics and evoke different set of emotions each time.

I prefer to do some shorter and longer story arcs within this setting. Here's one I came up with. It's kind of a dark romance. One day he is contacted by a girl who is in her early to mid 30's. She's received a terminal diagnosis, and looks to take matters into her own hands by hiring a hitman. So she finds him online contacts him and visits him at his house, talks to him about her death and how she wants it done in a most intimate way. He agrees and then sends her a beautiful gift for her from the money she paid him (I am Thinking a wonderful day out) before killing her once she arrives back home. I would like to think her being older and him being cute would create a sexual tension so when he shows up at her house the last thing she has on her mind is that he is going to kill her but he does and then he has to undress her and put her in bed and stage a suicide scene.

The second girl would be her friend who finds her dead body, I am imagining she has some other problems (Depression?) and they have some sort of support group so knowing she has hired someone to do this to her and the fact that she looked calm and in peace encourages her to get in touch with him and ask him. This time around it will be a bit different he goes over to her house and they discuss the intimate detail, I think they can even roleplay her death for her benefit there just to give her a glimpse of what she is gonna get and things can get more heated there but it will end up just as the same as the first girl....
That's how far I am into the story.

✅ Kinks: limp play, body posing, body worship, objectification, undressing, lingerie, dry humping, edging, roleplay within roleplay, games, power imbalance, Ahegao, body play, sleep play, corruption, total domination, body worship, breastplay, assplay, degradation, Humiliation, praise, cuddling, affection, after care, Hunter/prey, Primal, Erotic death, Chloroform/drugged, Busty characters, nipple play/stimulation

❌Limits: blood, watersports, Scat, Vomit, hyper, furries, dd/lg

Ref Ideas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom