Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED - โ™ก ๐”–๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”จ ๐”‡๐”ž๐”ถ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ช โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ โ™ก -

Ironic

ษช๊œฑษดโ€™แด› ษชแด› ๐“˜๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ, แด…แดษดแด›แด„สœแด€ แด›สœษชษดแด‹?
Staff member
CLOSED

PLEASE CONTACT OTHER ARTISTS IN SAINT PATTYโ€™S DAY LINK BELOW!

Ironic here! โ™ก

I would like to help everyone make their own special charm for Saint Patty's Day.
I am not the best artist at all, but this will allow me to get some sketching and practicing in.
Please give me reference images of what you want and a detailed description.

EXAMPLES
IMG-0133.png
IMG-0132.png

IMG-0179.png
IMG-0177.png

Please do not get too creative with minor details, since these are little pieces and not actual detailed art pieces.
Link to my actual art thread or Ornament thread
PM ME OR POST IN HERE

Last edited:
Thank you so much everyone! T__T
I swear these little events are helping me draw better!
--------------------
Requested by @Retrojapan for @M.G.B.
Retro's wish to MGB ~ To manifest luck and good fortune!
IMG-0181.png

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this, it looks great and I really appreciate your time and effort~

I canโ€™t! ๐Ÿ˜ญ This is sooooo cute!!! I love it so much! Thank you.

Last edited:
@Rheya @Retrojapan @cats @Saber

The four of you have shown me a significant amount of love and support over the last couple of months and I couldnโ€™t let it go unaddressed.

The work you all do, the hours you put in, and the talent you bring the site is nothing short of admirable and weโ€™re all incredibly lucky to have some of the coolest humans this side of the weird part of the internet on BMR.

Thanks for playing with us. โค๏ธ

You guys are the best c:

@Ironic and a huge thank you for your help, toots ๐Ÿ˜˜ Donโ€™t think I forgot about you

cat-scream.gif

THIS...... This shit is so sweet, I'm about to lose my mind. Thank you so much Fen for getting this made for us- and you too Ironic. Your art is so fucking sweet ๐Ÿค

Thank you Fen and Ironic!

senko-san-anime.gif

Back
Top Bottom