Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
I’m trying to tip toe back into the roleplay scene, it’s been a rough year so far with all the crap going on in the world, and it’s been depressing me. I’ve been super stressed due to drama at home, and things just not working out. So I’ve been watching a lot of anime to help comfort me in this time of madness.

I’m currently rewatching My Hero Academia and would be interested in roleplaying in that universe with either OC x OC, or OC x CC - and yes, it’s double up friendly!! - I do not wish to do any AUs that don’t involve superheroes/supervillains. I like the idea of quirks and the stories that can be built.

-

I just finished Gotham finally! Loved it, and I’ll probably be rewatching it at some point lol. Such a good show, I wish there were more seasons. The ending “finale” felt unfinished and just empty. But I am willing to roleplay in that universe with those who have seen the show or know DCU well enough to help me create an interesting story we can both work with.

-
I’m always up for an original idea! Just pitch it to me and we can see if we can work on something together.

Back
Top Bottom