Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What to have prepared before roleplaying on this site?

WiltedHeart

Meteorite
Before I jump into roleplaying here, I just wanted to know what should I have prepared? For example, do I need to have a kink list from get get-go or is that optional?

A kink list is optional. If I'm being honest, everything is optional, in my opinion. As long as you are eager to write, you are ready to roleplay, though a kink list definitely aids in finding roleplay partners. However, noting your name is grey at the moment, you will not be able to PM other members until it turns blue (24-hour wait period). In the meantime, feel free to create a request thread or two or simply browse through the site to check out the ongoing roleplays of others.

Indeed, most everything is optional and there are no real requirements. As a suggestion however, I will say that having a kink-list (even if it just includes a few favorites and your hard no's) is a huge benefit. I generally don't bother messaging people that don't have that in their request threads and that likely means other people skip out as well.

What should you have prepared? Your will to write good stories! Knowing what your predilections are is handy, but not a must - that will come as you get into writing. You'll know some things you like and don't like, and you'll figure more out as you go.

As LordDC suggested, being able to communicate at least some of those likes and dislikes will give potential partners an idea of who they're approaching.

But most important is that you be ready to write....and to be open with your partner(s).

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom