Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angel's Art Gallery || NSWF ||

GoldenAngel3

gently falling

GREETINGS
Hello, hello! My name is Angel and I've been doing digital (SFW) art for over a decade.
I'm just now dipping my toes into NSFW art— both to explore the genre and to entice myself to practice anatomy that I would otherwise avoid using the crutch of clothing. Call it reverse psychology, if you'd like. For a little more about my artistic journey, I create almost exclusively digital art as I don't tend to have much patience for traditional mediums. I tend to draw humanish characters with an emphasis on fantasy. So, you're just as likely to see a normal human here as you are something like an elf or angel. I use clip studio paint for most of my work, and occasionally (read: reluctantly, as I hate adobe with a fiery passion) photoshop when it comes to the more fine aspects of some works.

ON REQUESTS & FANART
I am going to keep an eye out on the forums so I may end up drawing fanart of some of your characters if I see any that inspire me, but please don't reach out asking for now.
I cannot currently take free art requests due to the ever-oppressive march of time and my limited mortal form that requires those pesky little things like 'sleep' and 'paying rent'.
If you feel so inspired, you're welcome to draw fanart of any of my characters!

That said, please don't use my characters in your own roleplays. I'm lightly watermarking for now because I don't like to cover up the art, but I will plaster watermarks everywhere if it comes to it.

ON CRITIQUES & ADVICE
Essentially, feel free to give it to me! As I said above, this is a fairly new genre for me and I'm trying to learn whatever I can. As long as you aren't being an ass about it, I will happily take any suggestions you can throw my way.

I didn’t see a mention on if we can comment or not, but I’m going to do it anyways.

I have to say it.

I can’t just sit idly and let you draw this magnificent piece of art without saying a word.

This. Is. Fucking. AMAZING.

SFW and NSFW. I am speechless and would love love love to see more of your art!!!!

I didn’t see a mention on if we can comment or not, but I’m going to do it anyways.

I have to say it.

I can’t just sit idly and let you draw this magnificent piece of art without saying a word.

This. Is. Fucking. AMAZING.

SFW and NSFW. I am speechless and would love love love to see more of your art!!!!
I absolutely welcome comments! And thank you so much for your lovely words!!

Back
Top Bottom