Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Search of doom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jakey926

Hey ya'll! I'm new here so I figured it would be about time to find some RPs for all of us to enjoy.

Some rules
1. No ignoring me! Seriousally this is fucking annoying. Like when I send you an intro paragraph or two and you dont like it... TELL ME AND I'LL REDO IT!
2. I do both Yaoi and Het... no Yuri though... I suck at playing girls.
3. About the girl thing... I'm sorry ot say this but I only play male... but I can double as a girl if yo uwant to do soem cool Orgy type stuff.
4. When it comes to the 'hanky panky' scenes well... I like both nonconsensual and consensual.
5. I can RP over PMs or Thread... personally I prefer PMs but i can do RP on a thread if you dont like PMs.
6. As for the whole Loli/Shota ban... follow it! I dont mind if loli/shota is referenced but not actually RPing it.

Here are some kinks i like
Beastiality
Cun inflation
Multiple dicks in one hole (Always fun)
Orgy/Gangbang
Futas
Femdom
Toys
Public sex (Like at a club or something)
forced sex
Anal
Tentacles
Monsters
Incest (not in real life)

RPs (Note any of the above kinks can be applied to all RPs. When it comes to Yaoi RPs i'm usully always the Uke)
BrotherXSister
BroXBro
DadXSon
MotherXSon (I will love you forever if you do this with me)
DemonXNun
MercenaryXEmployer's daughter
BroXBro
anthroXHuman
NekoXInu
Student X Teacher
StudentXStudent
Sex club
QueenbeeXNerdy guy
ExperimentXScientist
JuggaloXJuggalette (In a setting like at the Gathering... if your a 'Lo or Lette you know what i'm talking about.)
SlaveXMaster
SlaveXMistress
That's all I can think of for now... but dont be afraid to suggest some RPs.

Hello, I would love to RP. I'm curious to know though, do you rp medieval fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom