Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Looking for GM for some Fun

Noctis Umbra

Planetoid
Hello! This is my first request thread on this site. I've been doing a lot of looking around, checking out other people's request threads, and I will unfortunately not be able to make them super well laid out like I've seen around, so I guess I'll first apologize for how this thread might end up.

Like the title says I'm looking for someone willing to play as a kind of GM to control the world around my character. Whether this be a fantasy world, modern world, or science fiction world is totally up to whoever would be willing to take on that responsibility, now that isn't to say I won't or can't help flesh out a world, I'm all for plotting and discussing everything together.

Below here I will put a short list of kinks and limits. These will be just a few of my them and it's safe to say that if you're not sure just ask, worst I'll say is no, I'm not one to judge or shame someone for any of there kinks.

Limits
Macro and Shrinking kinks, toilet/filth kinks, MxM, weight gain, inflation (some cumflation is fine but there's a limit), vore, and excessive gore

Kinks
Non-con, dub-con, monsters, big breasts, small breasts, somnophilia, bulging, sex toys, oviposition.

Now for some final words, I am mostly looking to play a dom character when it comes to the spicy parts of the rp, but I am not opposed to any female characters being dominant every now and then.

I do hope I've caught at least one person's eye, though I already know I'll probably be bumping this thread for a while, it's not really much to go off of but I'm not really good at making these RT posts but I promise to put my all into our roleplay!

Back
Top Bottom