Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy Birthday! (Autumn and Kratos cont'd)

His words distracted her from everything, her mind unable to focus on anything except how greatly her body had reacted to his relentless actions. Mouth had no choice but to cease all movement over his member, head slowly raising up to let him be released from her grasp. Slowly, as if her body was too exhausted to move at any faster rate, she rolled herself off of him. It wasn't that she was trying to be selfish and not bring more pleasure to him, but she wasn't accustomed to such events as her lack of experience was extremely obvious.

Situated on her knees beside of him, she reached her small hand out to stroke his erect member, keeping him manually stimulated. She looked up at him with uncertainty in her eyes, head nodding. "Of course, Seth. I'll do anything you ask." She whispered, cheeks burning on her face.

Both hands trailed up his body, fingers curling over his shoulders. Using them as leverage, she pulled herself on top of him. Legs rested on either side of his hips, body resting on his stomach. Sitting up, she rocked back, raising herself up so that she hovered over his length. Feeling the tip brush her body, she closed her eyes. Deep breath was taken as she slowly pushed down on him. Nails dug into his flesh, teeth biting on her lower lip. She groaned, eyes opening to look at him.

Seth could tell that Haley was starting to tire out, her stamina obviously not as high as his. And for that if she was interested in continuing... well with the suggestion that he had made it was just a test to see if she would do it, after all for things to be even better he would get her to lay down and use the energy he still had left. Hearing her answer and feeling her soft hand continuing to keep him stimulated a small smile crossed his face.

That smile disappeared a little as he now felt his sister starting to use his shoulders to lift herself up and onto him and then Haley seemed to quickly prepare herself for what was going to happen. His head was slightly raised to watch as she began to make her descent as he felt her nails dug into him a little as she lowered himself, a groan escaping him not long after hearing hers.

Slowly his hands raised themselves to her hips to help her a little as he began to lift her up a little assisting her body and then began to lower herself. "You pick the pace your comfortable with Sis.." He spoke soft his blue eyes gazing at her. He was loving the fact that she was actually doing this with him and that the two of them knew how each other felt about the other.

After lowering herself only a few inches down upon him, Haley's motions ceased. She forced her hands to relax on his shoulders, wary that she may unintentionally scratch him too deeply. Her breath exited her nose in a slow and low hiss, only to be drawn back in through a ragged inhale. There was a crease in her brow, showing an expression of discomfort on her young features. Eyes remained locked on his, finding a calm behind them that helped her relax as well.

Grateful for the assistance of his hands, she let him help her raise up and come back down on him, taking more of him each time. Finally, her body accepted as much of his length as possible. Still using his shoulders for leverage, she rocked slowly on him, finding a pace that was creeping and steady. Leaning down to him, she let her torso press to his, her soft breasts nestled between their bodies. Hair spilled over his shoulder, her cheek nuzzled against his.

As she adjusted to him, Haley began to increase the speed in which her hips moved over his. Teeth sank into her bottom lip while hands traveled the lengths of his arms. She tilted her face, lips brushing across his briefly. "Happy birthday." She whispered, hoping that her gift had been enough.

Seth assisted Haley now using some of the strength he had to support her weight lowering it and then lifting it back up, it seemed each time that she went down more of him went inside of her until most of his length had felt the inside of his sisters tight pussy, Seeing as she adjusted her position a little so that her chest could rest against his, the arms that still held her were adjusted to continue assisting her.

During this intercourse groans escaped him, numerous times.. it felt.. well amazing would be the only word for it, Feeling her lips brush against his and hearing her words Seth then pushed his lips against hers, filling that very small gap as a slow passionate kiss started before his hands stopped her motions and he slowly rolled her over so that he was now on top of her.

"This is the best present anyone could ever give me Haley... But It means even more to me that it's from you.." His voice was soft as he began to slowly rock his hips forwards and backwards using his own energy now instead of causing his sister to tire out more, his pace was only slowly starting to pick up more speed now.. nothing to much as he continued wanting to feel his sisters release before wondering if he could release in her.. if that was what she wanted.

Haley's lips fit to his, mouth parting to allow him to explore more of it with his tongue. She listened to his sounds, indicating he was enjoying the acts committed between their two bodies. She felt the strength of his hands halting her hips on him, brow furrowing in confusion. Lips broke from the kiss as he started to turn her, flipping her so that her back pressed into the cool sheets.

With the shift in angles, her body had to readjust to the invasion of his length buried in her entrance. Legs were spread on each side of his hips, her right knee angled more highly than the other. Hands went to the back of his head, caressing gently. She looked up at him with uncertainty in her eyes, glad that he had taken control for the moment.

This position gave her the opportunity to watch his expressions, gaze fixated on his face. "I'm glad, Seth." She whispered, not really sure what to say back to him. The gentle thrusts rocked her on the bed, the linen wrinkling beneath her. Hands slipped down his back, palms sliding over his muscles.

He knew that Haley would at first be confused when he had stopped her hips but it was so that she would not completely tire out, after this the two of them would probably sleep in this bed but part of him wanted to stay with her longer her body quickly having to adjust itself again as he continued, Seth knew she would act quickly although the slight look of uncertainty in her eyes was what confused him now.

Upon seeing her gaze up at him though and then speak his own confusion disappeared from his face as his hips continued to slowly continue the way the were rocking back and fro. With her hands on his back he then lent forwards before pushing his lips to hers again a deep slow but very passionate kiss started between them his mouth parting before hers to encourage his sister to push her tongue into his mouth this time and then explore and meet his tongue yet again.

The kiss lasted for a little while his pace continuing before he gazed down at her speaking his mind "I love you.. I always knew that I have.. but I never knew how to act on it.. Will you be mine.. forever Sis?.. Please don't say no Haley .. I need you..." his hips started to pick up the pace just a little seeing as her body seemed adjusted waiting for the response from Haley that would deem many things in the future.

Though he kissed her with passion as if she were his lover, he also did it with tenderness and care, implying how much she meant to him. Her skills matched his, choosing to be equal in fervor to him. The tangling of their tongues distracted her from focusing on the friction between their bodies, though her natural physical response noticed the change in pace with his thrusts. Her hands never ceased their motions, fingertips grazing against skin.

When he pulled away, she could tell her had something important to say. "I love you, too." She responded before he could finish, using words she'd told him thousands of times before. When the speech was over, she stared at him blankly. She was young and impressionable, girls her age always wanting love. But he should have already known she would always belong to him. . . they had been together her entire life.

She could feel every inch of him sliding back and forth now, her thoughts blurred by his words. "Seth, I'll always be here for you." She whispered, leaning up to kiss his cheeks and the tip of his nose. "There are some bonds that cannot be broken."

Seth had finally completely and utterly just spoke his heart out to his sister, not caring of possible side effects or moral issues of such a thing. Love happened in many forms where anyone could be the perfect one, this was not limited by the persons age really or their relation if any.. although in this case their ages were not that far apart and for a while now.. well both obviously had feelings but no one was game enough to step up and say anything in case the other backed of pushing away from one and another.

Well that was his main fear which held him off yet it was his birthday.. well more to the point the ending of his birthday, a few groans here and their escaped him as his hips continued their rhythm his mind and heart pleased by the response of his sister glad that such a thing was spoken. Now he would hold those words dearly and close, not ever forgetting them as they meant to much to him.. and yet he knew they were the truth which was what made them even greater in strength.. in power.

His pace was not going to probably get any faster as his lips pushed against hers in another deep expression of love before his lips left hers "I only hope that this feels as good as it does for me.. for you" His breath was a little bit shaky but his words clear.. it was only because of this pace though.. if they sped up even probably just a little the reaction would probably make it harder to speak.. as his breath would quicken slightly and well he would probably groan more from pleasure.

Haley was glad that she had pleased her brother in all aspects possible. People around them already thought their relationship suspicious simply because of the closeness between them. Most siblings their ages fought constantly, but Haley had always been like a little puppy chasing after her older brother. She wondered what their parents would say if -and when- they found out. They would surely judge them, but no one understood the bond or the real feelings that the girl experienced around him.

After his lips visited hers for another short but intense amount of time, she leaned up to him. The satin of her mouth caressed every inch of his skin that she could reach, starting with his forehead, over his nose and mouth, down the line of his jaw, brushed long licks and kisses across his neck, and even swept down his chest and arms. Bringing her mouth back to his ear, she enveloped the lobe and began to suck tenderly on it. Arms enclosed about his neck, giving herself support so that she could mold her chest to his.

Breaking her face away for a moment, she brought matching eyes to gaze at his. "I'm okay." She whispered, peering intently at him. "You don't have to be so gentle anymore."

It would probably not take to long for people to realize that something more was happening between Seth and Haley, after all suspicions were already high as they were so close unlike most brothers and sister. Probably their parents would notice something was different and well eventually would find out.. probably judging the two of them harshly, his father had once warned him because of how close he was with his sister if he ever tried thing.. well Seth was told that he would be kicked from the house.. already on low enough warnings as it was that was the main reason he had not told her his feelings.

His hips were just rocking the pace that had been decided on earlier a soft groan escaping his as her lips seemed to explore his face before going back to his ear again and a moment later he heard what his sister had to say. "I am glad you have said that.." his hands slid down to her waist holding it a bit more firmly as he pushed in a bit harder and a bit faster, moaning lightly upon doing this. "If you want it faster Sis.. you just have to say" The pace was quicker then previous.. although if she wanted they could easily go a lot faster.. and she would feel true pleasure.. at it's best.

Back
Top Bottom