Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Band of Sexual Desires OOC

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Okay back to what I was going to say. My idea is there are 4 gagrage bands and there each group consits of 6 people..Two drummers..Two guitarists....and two singers..The groups are just getting started and are starting to collect fans..and get gigs..have fun and go to parties to play....Have fun means anything to just playing and showing people how good they are selling themselves to make fans..Selling meaning they sell themsleves for sex. The guys can but I know some guys or more dominant not like submissive..so guys can sell themeselves out to.

Some are nice some are mean some are hot headed and some are not so perfect. So come join and be anyone you want to be.

The band names are

1: Red blood

Red blood band are a rough band and will do anything to get to the top. Meaning blackmailing or anything against the law. They were red and black of course also their hang outs are hidden so no one will know where they hang out unless seen in school. They are hot heads and some are calm, your choice on who you want to be with.

2: Blue rose

Blue rose band is also rough but will do stuff that is legal to get to the top making sure they don't get in trouble. They were blue and dark blue there hangouts are school/raves/and more places. These guys and girls are high strung and love to party. Watch out if you get caught in here you won't get out.

3: Black hole

Black hole band is a nice band but have secrets of their own. Like abusing their band mates to make them do good or even threatening them to do stuff so they don't get caught. Black hole people were all black. Some are considered goths some are condisered punks. Your choose who you want to be.

4: Wrinkle in time

Wrinkle in time band is to nice of a band to do anything. They will be pushed into anything and will do anything to please another person. Wrinkle in time wears white and silver of anything chains, clothes, and more. They are mixed in with anyone else and decide to be nothing but themselves. So try and find their hang outs. Regular places, malls, parks and movies.

Plese PM me your profiles just so I know what and who you guys are into and which band you want to join..Feel free to post when I accept you.

Username:
Name:
Persoality:
Want band you are applying for:
What instrument do you want to play:

Username:
Name:Maria
Apperence: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guitar%20girl/namyphotobucket/guitar_chick_.jpg">http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... chick_.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Persoality: Sweet/kind/fistey and more
What do you look for in a guy/girl: niceness..loveable..and just wants to have fun
Want band you are applying for: Blue rose
What instrument do you want to play: Eletric Guitar

Back
Top Bottom