Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roses Bloom In Ashes [MsBlom/DarkDreamer9110]

Shannon smiled as she took the cigarette and lit it. She chuckled at Molly's assertion that probably a lot of cis men wondered about having boobs and a vagina. "Tell that to the cis guy friends I had in middle school. They'd disagree. Violently. Because they did when I brought it up once. Got a few ... unkind words hurled at me as well as a couple fists. And they never talked to me again."

She sighed. "Well, okay, mostly. I know a guy who agreed with me. He kinda went through a phase questioning himself, came out the other side more secure in his gender and sexuality as a cishet guy. Admittedly, he's kind of a self-proclaimed femboy, but definitely cishet. Says 'clothes and looks shouldn't be gendered.' And he's right."

She shrugged. "Well, yeah, I've wondered about that. Dreamt of it. Envied cis girls for being born with them. But I'm trans, not cis."

"I do think you're right. Exploring, questioning, it's all how we learn and understand ourselves better. Like Addison. Her questioning got me to question and then I understood better because things made sense."

She chuckled as Molly asked about talking too much, shaking her head. "You don't and it's adorable."

"Maybe most cis guys are just too stupid to wonder what it feels like," Molly said with a bemused chuckle and a head shake both at the perhaps inbred stupidity of cis guys and at being called adorable.
"I mean," she continued in a more serious tone, partly encouraged by the underlying statement that Shannon didn't think she talked too much.
"Many of them are still trying to come to terms with the fact that they no longer rule the world supreme and no longer can get away with just about anything simply for being straight cis males, preferably of the paler persuasion of course. Anything that challenge their perceived supremacy is a threat that must be eliminated, one way or another. Addison being a case in point, and to some extent Leo as well. Not that I am in any way defending their arsey arsehole arses, far from it, I'm just saying that it is not really all that strange they're having a total meltdown, a meltdown that will eventually lead to their extinction when more and more people wake up to smell the fresh scent of a new, more embracing and accepting, world. At least I hope it will. Though the chances are slim as long as arses like Trump can get elected president of these fucking united states. Not to mention all the cis women out there who either refuse to understand the concept of perceived gender as opposed to assigned and simply see women like you and Addison as a threat, as you so eloquently pointed out in the group."
Molly fel silent for a moment and just smoked her cigarette while tapping her fingers on the strings making odd percussive noises on the guitar.

"Y'know what we need? A fucking revolution. I mean like ... a real one," she then said, crushed the cigarette in the ash tray and looked up at Shannon, only in that moment noticing the softness of her breasts against the back of her head.
She also began to realise she was getting quite drunk and gently let the guitar slide to the floor as she put her feet up on the couch.
"Another thing," she said with a slur to hint at just how drunk she was.
"Maybe you shouldn't drive or even walk home in the state you're in. You're welcome to ummm ... stay the night if you want to. That way I can also make sure you don't try anything stupid, like trying to hurt yourself or anyone else."

Back
Top Bottom