Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Femboy looking for dominant

Misterkiwi

Moon
Hi you can call me kiwi, and iI'm looking for a partner to roleplay (obviously), I have been off for a really long time so I'm really excited to RP again, and in the spirit of that I wanted to try something new for me.
But first there are a few important things.
-im a non-native English speaker so I apologise in advance if a make a grammatical error, that said, I still try to write the best I can and I usually check what I write to be sure everything is okey.
-I'm consider myself still a newbie in the roleplay.

If you don't mind this two things then we can roleplay together.

As I said before right now I'm trying something new, first of all I wanted to play the sub this time, I wanted to taste a sip of my own medicine, and second I'm open to the idea of MxM.

Also I'm mainly interested in RP that involve mind control, mind break or brainwash, and they have to be non-con, so if you don't like this tags I really don't think we could get along really well in the RP

Here's my kink-list

I would like to use hentai images to some scenes.

Now that we finished the introductions it's now time for the hot part, the idea I have in mind.
Right now I have this specific craving so if we can RP this story or some variation of this I'm all in.
Story:
MC is a prince or some high importance person that's really tired of all the nobility stuff, so he usually sneak alone away of his castle and venture into the forest, he is a very feminine looking guy and he really hates when the people mistake him for a woman.
The story would begin with MC escaping from the castle since he is about to be crowned and that would mean that he would be stuck in this life of nobility enslavement for the rest of his life.
Ther is where YC would come to play, he would find the prince and after realize that he is alone YC would take advantage of it, and would capture and train MC into a sissy sex slave/pet that can think of anything else but sex.

Here I have a condition of you want to play as a male, I want YC to subdue MC by force treating him like a beta and turning him into his little sissy slave.

Of course that's just a rough idea and I would like to talk and exchange ideas with you to make an story that fit our taste.
I'm also prefer the story to be in a fantasy or sci-fi setting but if you come up with a good story that is not any of this Im also in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom