Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female ♥ A Slice of Demon Life ♥ (Slice-of-Life, Romance, Heavy Smut, NSFW, 2-3 Players)

Aleshra Zex

Merciful Mistress
I use the terms Shemale and Hermaphrodite(Herm) to distinguish between Futas without or with a vagina, respectively. I know this can really bother some people as Shemale has been used as a slur against transgender folk. I promise that I, personally, mean no disrespect by it. The term Shemale simply holds a very distinct place in my mind. A tall, athletic or muscular woman packing a much larger than average cock. I'm not going to stop using it any time soon, so please don't go out of your way to bother me about it.
Looking for one or two players who'd be interested in playing these two lovely succubi (Either as both, or, preferably one player for each.) as Aleshra's beautiful wives (Whatever the demonic equivalent is at least!). I want a creative and literate RP partner who can write para to multi-para posts and enjoys some fun worldbuilding. I'd love to brainstorm up something short to long term with a sort of slice-of-life feel to it that's about 70/30 Smut/Story and ranges from hot & heavy fucking to warm, intimate cuddling. I'll include a list of kinks at the bottom that I really want to play out over the course of the rp to act as a sort of guide for things. Most everything is up for discussion of course. ^_^ I do love the brainstorming part~

bM5e8Am.jpg

If you find yourself interested just DM me, or feel free to post here in the thread.

~THE IDEA/PLOT~

Tall, strong, beautiful, wealthy, powerful, infernally hung... What more could a succubus want in a lover? Aleshra is an influential demoness in her little corner of the Abyss; wielding even more political power than she does magical. She has the sort of influence that garners her the attention and jealousy of lower ranking demons, and the infatuation of some. Aleshra is looking for the lust dripping, sycophantic kind of love that really touches a demon's dark heart. Love that means more to them than just a simple fuck, but someone they almost exclusively crave, and would be completely overwhelmed by jealousy and rage to see them with another. Love that allows them to let down their guard with each other, and show a more tender side... experiencing that rare feeling of trust~

Apparent Age: 35
Sex: Shemale
Height: 1-2' (~30-60 cm) taller than you!
Weight: None of your business!
Build: Very Athletic to Muscular
Bust: E-Cup
Cock Length: 12"- 28" (~30-71 cm)
Cock Diameter: 2.5"+ (~6 cm+)
Cock Shape: Human or Equine (Knot and Demonic characteristics optional.)
Bio: Aleshra holds herself with a regal bearing; head held high, and filled with personal pride. She's an ambitious demoness who has clawed her way through the ranks to become a city Overseer in the Abyss. She has far loftier goals in mind though, and craves ever greater power to command. And power, is something she pursues in every form. Her body is the embodiment of physical prowess. Aleshra towers over most, and her body is heavily toned from top to bottom, with those chiseled abs in between. Her command of infernal magics is far beyond most demons, and her network of spies keeps her up to date on the latest political stirrings. She has no shame in flexing the power of her office, or of herself, to get what she wants. Beneath her harsh, driven exterior Aleshra has a softer side as well. A side that desires to indulge in the softness and warmth of another without fear of treachery.
As for the succubi, I'd like them to be semi-independent with their own lives and duties outside the home, but eager to please the superior demoness they've submitted their bodies, hearts, and souls to. I'd want to see them as much more than one-dimensional cum guzzlers though, with their own goals, desires, and unique personalities. (Would be cute if one of them was a bit of a masochist~) A pair that enjoy everything from a fevered fuck fest, to the most affectionate snugglefucking and intimate cockwarming.

~KINKS & DETAILS~

Setting: Fantasy, Hell/Underworld/Abyss, Magically Modern*
Themes: Romance/Affection, Slice-of-Life, Light Dom/sub to Heavy Mistress/Slave
*(An advanced high-magic society with magical analogs of many modern technologies.)

Primary Kinks: Really gotta have these!
Demonic Love/Affection/Romance, Snugglefucking, Foreplay, Kissing, No-Holes-Barred: Vaginal/Anal/Throat/Tits, Large Cock (12"+), Extreme Tightness, Cock/Balls/Muscle Worship, Flaccid Play, Excessive Precum/Cum, Multiple Orgasms, Swallowing Cum, Cum Diet, Transformations: (Growth of Breasts/Hips/Ass/Thighs/Lips), Induced Lactation, Affectionate Milking, Large to Semi-Hyper Breasts, Breast/Nipple Play, Mild Competition, Sexy/Slutty Clothing, 1-3 ft Size Difference (Aleshra being the taller one, of course.), Lap Sitting

Secondary Kinks: Would like 'em, but can do without. Included unless you say something.
Long Tongues (6"+), Light to Moderate Cum Inflation, Cum Vomit, Cervical Penetration, Demonic Horsecock, Impregnation/Breeding, Light to Moderate BDSM, Spanking/Whipping(Riding Crop), Transformations: (Cock/Balls/Muscle Growth, Multiple Cocks, Exotic/Horse Cock), Vaginal/Anal Gaping, Massages (Receiving & Giving), Rimming, Cock Warming, Lipstick Marks, Magic Pubic Tattoos, Cultural/Societal Rituals/Ceremonies/Customs*
*(Something like a wedding for example, or a daily religious ritual.)

Tertiary Kinks: Automatically not included unless you ask for it, but would love to play them out with the right partner.
Birthing/Birthing Sex + Eggs*, , Eternal Virginity, Sexual Pain, Watersports (Giving only): (Swallowing Urine, Piss Enemas), Biting, Mild Bloodplay, Oviposition, Extreme/Rapid Pregnancy(days/weeks), Pubic Hair on Aleshra, Condoms
*(Eggs only, and: Why Eggs? Simply because I like the birthing aspect of it, but have no desire to deal with afterbirth or babies in any fashion. Therefore, succubi lay eggs! 😝1-3 big ol' baby sized ones or multiple smaller ones in the softball to coconut range.)

No F'n Way: I won't touch these with a ten foot pole!
Scat, Gore, Vore, Vomit, Filth, Body/Pubic Hair, Foot Stuff, Death, and such~

Back
Top Bottom