Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Searching for love (and kink)

Hey all, I've been on something of an unintended hiatus - the TL;dr is that I was hospitalised, followed almost immediately by a death in the family. My most sincere apologies to anyone whose RP I suddenly dropped, and you are more than welcome to reach out and we can either try and carry on or figure out something new ❤️

To everyone else.. Hi!

I'm Ana, a truly hopeless romantic with a deep love for romance, to the extent that I'd honestly be happy with purely character driven plays. Hell, I don't even care if we were to start when they'd been married for years, just playing two characters who are unfathomably deeply in love with one another and show it every day? That sounds lovely ❤️

I hear link lists are the thing in these parts, but I'll save you the time: The one cardinal requirement is consent. For everything else, the answer is almost certainly yes. Sometimes the answer is me drooling into my keyboard, although rarely, very rarely the answer is 'eh, not for me I'm afraid'. This latter category belongs to stuff that would get you your own FBI agent and stuff that would confuse the hell out of physicists, but beyond that? The answer is yes ;)

For clarity's sake, yes that includes the usual no-no list, bring me your dirty feet or watersports, come to me with your hippie models with happy trails and underarms you could lose a goat in, feel free to settle down beside me with your hamper full of secret fantasies and dubious browser history, the likelihood is I'll love it ❤️

But what sort of romance are you looking for, Ana?

I'm glad I asked me that question, you!

Here's an open offer for you: You know that character you made on a wave of inspiration, and never got to play? Or that character you put hours into carefully crafting, and then had to focus on your studies instead of getting downtime for roleplay? Bring them along, and I'll see what I can create for them ❤️

I do have some actual pairing ideas too, although I have no real preference for which half of a pairing I play :3

Werewolf X Human
Preferably a somewhat low fantasy setting for this one, or at least one in which magic is not a panacea and people are still perfectly capable of being petty, miserly, and.. well, people.

Alien X Human
I like the idea of an alien having crashed on Earth, or indeed arriving as as some sort of refugee, or even on the run - perhaps a sort of semi isekai, if you like!

Interracial/intercultural
Not necessarily culture shock, so much as culture amazement. Two people deeply in love with their differences, just as much as their similarities.

Historical
Oh please, please give me  accurate historical play ❤️ I'm best versed in Western European history, and specifically medieval (not renaissance) and early medieval North Western Europe, plus the Napoleonic era, but I'm open to others, quite possibly combined with the intercultural inkling above ❤️

Your own ideas
BRING THEM TO ME!

Third person, past tense, a few paragraphs and PMs for preference ❤️

Back
Top Bottom