Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Links in Banners?

Sweet Girl

Banned
Banished
Hi, my name is Hannah. Feel a bit dumb atm, but I was wondering how to add a link of my Request Thread to my banner? It's only giving me an option to upload a file, and I don't know how to create an open link that way. Sorry for the bother! I'm not real good at this sort of thing.

Wait, my signature? I didn't see that! I'll go look again. Thank you so much, you're so sweet for replying 😘

You will be constrained in some features by the fact that your username is currently GREY. This means that you haven't met both conditions of a) making three posts and/or b) waiting 24 hours before your username turns BLUE and you become a full member.

I'm not entirely sure what features/functions are blocked until those conditions are met, however. The ability to send/initiate PMs is one, and there may be others. :)

If the ability to create a signature isn't yet available to you, that may be the reason.

Welcome to the forums, otherwise!

Of course hun 🥰 I'm glad I could help you out. Being new sucks, so I know it's always nice to have some help 💕
Thank you again so much, Babe 💕
You will be constrained in some features by the fact that your username is currently GREY. This means that you haven't met both conditions of a) making three posts and/or b) waiting 24 hours before your username turns BLUE and you become a full member.

I'm not entirely sure what features/functions are blocked until those conditions are met, however. The ability to send/initiate PMs is one, and there may be others. :)

If the ability to create a signature isn't yet available to you, that may be the reason.

Welcome to the forums, otherwise!
Yeah, I can't find the signature option, just a banner option, which I think is strange. I can reply to DM's but, as you say, I can't initiate them yet. I have made enough posts according to the rules, though, so I suppose it is just a waiting game. It is possible that I'm just blind.

Thank you for the reply, and thank you for the welcome, too! :heart:

You have completed your three posts and as of 10:28 A.M. today you will have full access.

Once that turns, click on your name on the top right-hand corner and there will be an option for Signature. You can click it and configure it like you want (for example, with a link redirecting to your thread).

You have completed your three posts and as of 10:28 A.M. today you will have full access.

Once that turns, click on your name on the top right-hand corner and there will be an option for Signature. You can click it and configure it like you want (for example, with a link redirecting to your thread).
Thank you so much, you're really sweet! xx

Back
Top Bottom