Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The 'Laugh You Lose' Game

129162419301733700.jpg

Yeah...it's your fault ladies of BM....o_O

129153145603115704.jpg

For all those new fangirls of vikings because of the movie How to Train your Dragon. He has WINGS, girls! Come an get 'im! ;-) I think he wants to put that club somewhere special... :lol:

viking.png

Mr Master said:
I love that you posed BRIAN BLESSED from the Flash Gordon movie! I have to say, any viewing of BRIAN BLESSED is a good viewing.
Honestly...I was unaware of who it was except when I was looking up the Green Arrow earlier, he came up and his outfit and smile caught me off guard with a laugh. lol

Ivy Walker said:
Mr Master said:
I love that you posed BRIAN BLESSED from the Flash Gordon movie! I have to say, any viewing of BRIAN BLESSED is a good viewing.
Honestly...I was unaware of who it was except when I was looking up the Green Arrow earlier, he came up and his outfit and smile caught me off guard with a laugh. lol
BRIAN BLESSED lives his life with a stentorian belly laugh and a grin broad enough to devour London. He's a classic British actor and a hale and hearty fellow with personality to spare. He's such a strong presence, I always type his name capitalized and bolded. It just seems natural.

Mr Master said:
BRIAN BLESSED lives his life with a stentorian belly laugh and a grin broad enough to devour London. He's a classic British actor and a hale and hearty fellow with personality to spare. He's such a strong presence, I always type his name capitalized and bolded. It just seems natural.
Ah! He played Clayton, the hunter dude in Disney's Tarzan and Lord Locksley in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves! My, yes, he has a great voice.

A man on his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice god said, "because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, i will grant you one wish. The biker pulled over and said" build a bridge to Hawaii so i can ride over anytime i want." God replied, " your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking, think of the steal it would take. I can do this but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a minute and think of something that could possibly help man kind. The biker thought, finally he said" God I wish all men could understand women, how she feels, what shes thinking, why she cries, what she means when she says something is wrong, why she snaps and how to make her happy. " God replied" you want two lanes or four on that bridge?

How did Helen Keller's parents punish her when she was bad?

They re-arranged her bedroom.

And when she was really bad, they left a plunger in the toilet!

Back
Top Bottom