Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Super Heroine Player seeks Villainous Collaborator

I've been hanging out here now for a while and really struggling to find something which meets my tastes, so best just to lay 'em out and see who replies.

I'll admit this site is still a little odd to me, as much of what I see advertised here I consider more 'mutual fan fic authoring' than role-play. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it is explicitly not what I'm looking for.

Basic Concept: I play Super Heroine(s.) You play Villain(s.) We share in describing the rest of the NPCs around us as appropriate to the scene moment.

Characters: I play OCs. That is, I do not play any characters from major publications (Marvel, DC, IDW...) I may from time to time dabble with other peoples OCs who have grown to gather their own canon, like those of Mr X, or Nightwing316, but I will generally play them as unique characters and not stick to established canon(s) involving them. You are welcome to play OC or Canon villains as is your desire, though I do admit those with unique non-canon concepts will stand out to me given choice. Super powers are welcome, though do note, a villain or group of opponents who are just stronger and hit harder, is rarely an interesting one. Depth and creativity are sought after traits. Improvisation and surprise are a delight.

Genders: I primarily play female characters, though from time to time I am comfortable playing non-binary as well. While I may portray male NPCs, any required male heroic characters would need to be discussed. You are welcome to play any and all genders you are comfortable with.

Character Refs: I don't require references and, should you use them, I'm not picky about what style you enjoy. I will be using 3d art (mild NSFW) of the linked style for superheroine references. Some people have strong feelings about this, so do with it what you may.

Tone: I aim for a "lighter" tone in play. As Mighty Maiden in particular, I will quip and insult my opponents. Villains are not out to brutalise. While there's no need to go full Batman '66 Campy, there is certainly an aspect to that which is preferred over much current overbearing darkness. Yes plays will involve elements of non/dub-con, but we are not looking for violent hateful rape, more of an expectation that should a heroine lose, some kinky stuff comes with it as part of the risks of the job.

System: Absolutely not required, but I'm open to using them. I play Masks (SFW) primarily, but I'm open to M&M, V&V, P&P and other super systems, again tending to avoid Canon systems like Marvel and DC though. (Yes even FASERIP is a maybe at best.)

I have been role-playing online for an embarrassing length of time. Lets just say I used NCSA Mosaic to browse the web.
As such I've done a lot and am both willing to be flexible, but know what I want. For a sampling of my kinks you can check out my F-List (NSFW) though it's helpful to be aware that these kink lists are not the be all and end all, and moods, context, intent, and story threads can cause preferences to ebb and flow to some degree. I can play here, or on Discord, but as I've already had subs pinging my discord for muscle worship, I've had to remove it from my profile, so reach out here, and If things are going well we can connect after.

I'm a native English speaker and I'm not American, so there will be proper 'u's included in words like colour, deal with it. I'm university educated and consider my writing to be at an advanced level. That said, often the flow of things can be more important, I'm simply not one who is picky about a typo here and there. However, demonstrable lack of care in writing and grammar over time will grow tiresome and lead to a lack of interest on my part.

I work from home, so generally can respond multiple times a day, but I also have a life, so there will be times where my responses slow their pace, or miss a day here or there particularly on weekends. (I hate writing quality posts on mobile)

Gore (Excessive display of physical damage including broken bones, open wounds etc)
Bathroom Anything (Including watersports)
Blood (Includes Vampires)
Growth (Shrinking play can be discussed, but not into growth at all)
Transformation (this is specifically major TF, small changes can be fun)
Muscle Worship (Please no, this goes double for muscle growth)
Realistic Mammals (Dogs, horses, cattle, etc and their genitalia do not interest me)
Tickling (Specifically because there are a number of tickling villains, and it's not for me)
Hyper/Micro Anything (Not into sizeplay)

Feel free to ask about these as they aren't really well defined kinks as most know them.
Small Dom / Big Sub (I'm big and strong, like, mighty even, it's much more interesting to have contrasting opponents)
Combat with kink (This CAN be sex-fighting, but it doesn't need to be, thinking outside the box is always welcome)
Erotic KOs (Sexy Knock outs, being punched in the face isn't sexy, collapsing due to pleasure overload is)
Cum play (Lots of cum, Cum is delightful to have plenty of in a scene)
Smothering (not so much hands, but with other body parts, often erotically)
Coiling (Snakey things/people are fun!)
Temporary Status Effects (Dazed, Stunned, confused etc...)
Non-Physical Defeat

Ideally you're able to post at least daily or more. You have a strong grasp of the English language, but don't require perfection from you or others. You should be comfortable playing multiple dominant characters (not necessarily all at once) of a 'lighter' yet likely kinky, comic book tone and interested in, if not eager to, improvise without lengthy pre-planning. You should be confident enough to understand that if a partner has a problem they will reach out and address it, and there's no need to constantly check in.

v0.1 14/02/23 - original post
v0.2 15/02/23 - minor tweaks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom