Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male [MxM] Cozy Hogwarts Adventure with Smut and Love!

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi there~! So, this thread is going to be a bit scattered, but today I'm looking for something a bit particular! I have such a craving for a long-term cozy story with two boys (maybe more?) that become great friends, and maybe even lovers! Now, when I say a long-term story, I will admit first that I want a great amount of smut and non-smut content. Sometimes, I'm going to have a craving to fuck, and I want to have the freedom of doing so when my craving strikes; So this story will not be one with a lot of weight to the decisions of our characters or the world around us, but instead focused on just good, cozy, loving fun that often has debaucherous moments. We're going to just live as these boys (15+) as they navigate a wonderful wizarding world and eachother...~ ♥

So, kinks! It's kind of important to talk about, right? Well, my favorites are different depending on the scene and who I'm playing. For this, I'd really love to play a cuntboy instead of a normal guy; Pretty face, big ass (maybe big tits?~) with a fertile pussy but deep voice and he/him pronouns.~ I get that's not everyone's thing, but for me it really adds to the experience! Ontop of that, I love cheating, 'accidental' sex, pubic hair, and Impreg! I don't like playing out the pregnancy, but I absolutely adore getting knocked up, and maybe will play a scene or two with a big baby bump.~ I love small dicks and big dicks, so you're free to play whoever you want, though I'd like to ask for your cock to be average/below average in girth.~ I also love femboys, not guys that dress up or act girly, but look it in the face/hair department and act/dress like a normal guy.~ I love goofy hijinks, so pranks that end up in heavy sexual encounters are awesome! And, I have many more where that came from.

Please PM me if you're interested~! I'm leaving this as a bit of a summarized version so that we can really discuss and land on something we like and see if we click! As a forewarning, please be someone who is into details. I post normally around 2-3 paragraphs per reply, and would really appreciate the same treatment! ♥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom