Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddies good little girl <Marcuss & Darkness>

He felt well rested as he lounged on the deck taking care of responding to his mails while he let her sleep in. Sipping from his cooling cup now and then it was the movement out of the corner of his eye that drew his attention. From his vantage point he could see his little girl moving about in the sheer bathrobe , but he noted her soreness and felt bad for her but knew that soon enough she would be fine as well as well as able to handle the roughest of his nature.

Still he let her eat in peace as he finished up his responses and draining his cup. Finally he got up and headed back into the house. "Morning pumpkin, how you feeling ?" his deep voice tender as he kissed her cheek. Moving into the kitchen he poured himself a fresh cup " Did you sleep well, for you seemed pretty deep in slumber when I got up this morning " He took a seat next to her at the table as his phone rang.

"Yeah great see you in a few hours then " Hanging up he set the phone down " IF you want there is some asprin in my bathroom if that will help with your soreness "

She ate slowly while thinking about the past few days and how so much had changed in her life so far. When her father entered the kitchen, she looked up at him and smiled slightly before shrugging slightly after he kissed her cheek. "I slept fairly well. Though I'm really sore this morning." she said gently before his phone rang. She sighed softly and took another bite of her food as he answered his cell and she brushed her messy hair back from her face.

As he spoke to the person on the phone, she looked up at him curiously after he told them that he would see them in a few hours. "Thanks daddy. I'm also thinking of soaking in a warm bath for a while to help with the soreness." she said gently. "What are we going to be doing this weekend?" she asked him.

Even as she smiled and shrugged he could see her soreness with the movements. After the conversation he could see her curiosity which caused him to grin in amusement. "Well I figured this weekend we would just take it easy. But I do have to run out to a meeting this afternoon for a bit. Should be back in time for dinner though. " He sipped the warm coffee while he looked at his girl "though YOu might want to hop to that bath you will be having company in an hour or so. "

He left her mind wander as to who he would be talking about . He really over all did not have anything planned figuring it would be for them to get use to the new change in their relationship. " Andi has more of your outfits but she wants some final measurements to make sure they fit you perfectly"

She nodded slowly after taking another mouthful of cereal. "Okay daddy. Do you want me to pack you a light lunch or will you be having lunch out somewhere?" she asked him before finishing her cereal and pushing her bowl away a little. At the mention of her having company, she frowned slightly as she thought to herself. She hadn't invited anyone over so she figured he must have. A moment later she pushed the thought away.

At the mention of Andi, Jewel looked up at him and just stared for a moment before nodding slightly. "Okay. I have to try on the other clothing that had been dropped off last night to see how it fits anyways." she said. "But I'm taking that bath first." She grinned slightly and ran her fingers through her long messy hair.

At her question he shook his head " No sweet heart we will be eating out but Thank you for the offer" He watched her finish her meal as she frowned seeming to think for a moment. He watched her stare at him as he nodded while she grinned leaning in to her " And maybe later tonight we can have a bit more fun " Feeling his hand slide between her thighs and run a finger between her folds.

She would feel the digit slide in for a moment twisting around before pulling out as he took a taste. a smirk hitting his lips " hmm maybe next time I should have you flavor my coffee " giving a wink as he stood " Go take your bath pumpkin I need to shower and get dressed "

A bright blush tinted the girls cheeks as he mentioned them having a bit more fun and she smiled shyly until she felt his hand between her thighs and she gasps as his finger ran between her sensative folds. As he pushed his finger into her, she groaned and placed a hand on his wrist as he twisted his finger around. "Please daddy, don't do that. I'm still very sore from last night." she said softly.

After he told her to go take her bath, she nodded and stood up as well. Picking up her bowl, she rinsed it out before setting it down in the sink. Once that was done, she headed upstairs to her room. Entering her bedroom, she padded through the large room and into her bathroom where she sat on the edge of the large bathtub and turned on the hot water. As it filled with water, she poured some bath salts and lavender scent into the water.

Jewel opened her robe and let it fall to the floor, shivering as the cool airconditioning of the house hit her pale skin. With a small smile, she turned on the radio that sat in a corner across the room from the tub and set out a towel before carefully getting into the bath with a satisfied sigh and she laid down to relax and just let the hot water do its work.

The rush of color to her cheeks caused him to chuckle as he invaded her heat smirking as she begged him to stop. He kept it up a few moments longer before drawing the fingers out giving himself a taste. Watching as she cleared the table and headed down the hall he finished his cup and the last of reponses that needed to be met.

In and out of his own shower he got dressed and headed out His lunch meeting first then several others to follow. Still he hoped he would return to enjoy the fun.

Jewel would find once the bath was done she had some time to herself. A nice day out there was the pool or whatever she had in mind. A few hours past close to around twelve when the door bell rang

Jewel had dosed off in her bath and she woke up about an hour later as the water started to get cold. Opening her eyes, she reached out and unplugged the bath before getting out and wrapping a towel around her body. She padded into her bedroom and dried off before getting dressed in one of her old bikinis since her clothing was down stars and she didn't feel like going down to check if one of her new bathing suits were sent with her other clothes.

After she was dressed in her simple pale blue and black two piece, she grabbed a sheer black wrap and a towel. She tied the wrap around her waist and picked up her sunglasses as she headed out of her room and headed downstairs to the pool. After reaching it, she draped her towel over the back of one of the chairs next to the pool before rubbing a little tanning oil on. Then she laid out in the sun to tan a little.

Several hours later, she was in the middle of washing off the oil in the pool when she heard the door bell ring. Sighing, she climbed out of the pool and padded over to where her towel was and she wrapped it around herself, drying herself off as she headed inside and towards the front door. Making sure she was covered sufficently, she unlocked the front door and opened the door.

The door opened and she would see the blonde form the night before "Hi Jewel" her voice was bright seeming to match the depth of her blue eyes. Her deep blues looked the girl over " I got a number of out fits in the car and i hear your dad is out for a while " she gave Jewel a wink before rushing back to her Mercedes and ladened with bags.

She wore a simple blue summer dress as the day was rather hot Making her way in she started rummaging threw her bags " So how was last night with your dad ?" she looked up as if the idea didn't even phase her that she had done something with her father. Instead Andi gave Jewel a knowing smile as she started to lay out the various clothes

Jewel gazed up at the blonde as she looked the smaller teen over, blushing a little as she pulled her towel closer around her bodly. She cleared her throat and brushed her wet hair back over her shoulder before speaking. "Hello Andi." she murmured before nodding after being told that there were a number of outfits in the car. Watching Andi rush off to her car, Jewel shook her head slightly and opened the door a little wider for her so that the woman could enter the house with all of the bags.

At the mention of the night before, Jewel froze as her face flushed a bright red. She was still just a little sore but not like she was earlier that morning. It was more of a very dull ache now. Looking back up at Andi, Jewel shrugged slightly while gently biting her bottom lip. "It was interesting." she said softly.

Andi watched the girl blush pulling the towel tighter around her body showing the curves underneath, and Andi could not help but to lick her tongue. A smile reached her glossed covered lips as Jewel offered her soft greeting. Returning with the girl's outfits she set them upon the dining room table before turning to see Jewel blushing once more and grinned at her response.

Giving her a soft smile " It is ok your Dad and I are old friends Jewel " she seemed to hold in interest while looking at the younger female "What do you say we take a swim before we go to work making any final adjustments upon your clothes " With that Andi shed her wrap to show what could barely be called a bikini. The small tip barely contained her full breasts that seemed to fit her body quiet well. The tanned flesh showing the muscle tone underneath and already Jewel would see her hard points pushing against the top. It was clear that she was clean shaven under the almost see threw material of the bottom, more of a thin cloth that just covered her sex .

As she turned the string ran between the cheeks of her firm rear as she was already heading to the pool " I am interested in hearing about your night " Turning to give Jewel a wink before walking to the patio

Jewel silently followed Andi into the kitchen, watching the older girl move with the boxes. She moved over to the counter where a bottle of water that she had pulled out earlier sat and she took a drink of it. When the other girl spoke, Jewel turned to her and stared at her for a moment. "You are?" she said softly. Andi didn't look too much older then herself.

At the mention of taking a swim, Jewel slowly nodded with a small smile while playing with a lock of her wet hair. But as Andi shed her wrap, Jewel froze and blushed darkly before she bowed her head and hurried out of the sliding glass doors that led out onto the patio next to the large underground pool. Moving over to one of the patio chairs that her things were sitting next to, she removed her towel and draped it over the back of the chair before looking up at Andi.

"Last night." she murmured, blushing when she remembered the night before again. With a sigh, Jewel turned and padded over to the edge of the pool where she sat down with her legs dangling into the water. "What... what do you wish to hear?"

The entire time she could feel jewel watching her and heard the question in her voice while she settled in. A smile played n her lips especially as she could see the look in Jewel's eye as she was looked t in her outfit. Smirking with the girl as she scurried out the door to the pool she returned the gaze enjoying the sight of the younger female as the towel was removed. Andi could see an almost glow about the girl , like she had just received a good and through fucking.

Andi looked at the large pool moving to the diving board as Jewel took a seat at the edge of the pool " you seemed surprised that i know and that your dad and i know each other. " she gave her a wink before bouncing once on the board and lept to the air beofre cutting ito the water . Her legs disappearing under the water following the rest of her form. Long moments past before she came to the surface. Finally coming up right between Jewel's legs resting her hands upon the girls knees " YOur father and mine were close friends and when i was a teen my dad died and yours made sure that I was well taken care of. Over the years I have helped your dad in business and as a friend . Though i don't think i could ever repay him for all the kindness he has shown me over the years. " The touch was light and she did not look her twenty seven years as if she was barely out of high school.

" Did you enjoy it " the green eyes met Jewels " Was it everything you imagined? " it was like she was a little girl wanting all the details

Jewel sat there in silence gazing down at the water until she heard Andi jump on the diving board and she watched the older woman jump into the water. She watched the dark form of Andi's body cut through the cool water as she swam towards the teen. Jewel was a little surprised that the woman surfaced between her legs and she cleared her throat as she gazed down at Andi. "Oh." she murmured after being told about her fathers relationship with Andi.

Jewel looked away from the green eyed beauty infront of her and blushed as she gently chewed on her bottom lip. "Y-yes. I enjoyed it." she murmured softly with a slow nod before shrugging. "I've never imagined having sex before. So I can't answer that question."

Keeping her greens locked to Jerwel even as she turned away with the blush that added color to her cheeks Andi could not help but to smile at the quiet response and the innocence that still seemed to shine about her. The wet top clung to her breasts offering nothing to the imagination at this point. As she bobbed in the water keeping her hands upon the girls legs offering to Jewel the dark aureoles and the large nipples standing at attention from the cool air that touched upon it .

She didn't seem to surprise by the answer though she to had known the girl's mother and wondered if her father had awaken the girl completely " Well i always figured you dad was good in bed he has that look about him " she decided to continue wanting to hear more " SO was he big , your dad seems to be carrying quite the package about him" she giggled as she floated back " come on in "

Placing her hands onto the edge of the pool, she slowly slipped off the edge and into the cool water. She shivered as the coolness slowly moved up her body and she felt her nipples harden beneath her dark blue bikini and goose bumps raised on her skin. Sighing softly, she began to tread the water as she moved away from side of the pool. "Yeah, I guess he does have the look of someone who is good in bed." she said to Andi.

At the question of how big her father was, Jewels face flushed and she cleared her throat before nodding slightly. "Y-yeah. He was pretty big." she told her, placing a hand on her stomach where it had bulged out a little when her father had been buried deep inside of her. She could still remember how it felt to be stretched wide open by his cock. "He was about... this long." she said, holding up her hands so that they were about two feet apart. "By about this big around." She placed her hands together in a circle to show Andi how thick her father had been.

THe water slithered up the girl as she slid in causing Andi to enjoy seeing the girl's nipples harden and come to life while she tread water. Slowly she started to float towards Jewel as the blood rushed to her cheeks once more hearing her clear her throat. But she stopped in her tracks as Jewel moved her hands showing the length and girth of her father. Her eyes widened and she gasped but the sound was almost that of an erotic moan at the thought of it .She could see as Jewel seemed to remember the last night , seeing the pleasure in her eyes.

Her tongue slid slowly over her full lips at the thought of it. She awas silent as she gave rise to her own thoughts.. "MY gods. Jewel.. " the voice was a whisper "How deep were you able to take him ?" There was an apparent excitement in the older female's voice as she spoke bobbing slightly in the warm water

When Andi began getting closer, Jewel didn't notice since most of her concentration was on trying not to go under the water. Hearing her gasp, the teen looked up and it was then that she noticed how close she had gotten. She swallowed softly and sighed as she moved back a little, her cheeks turning bright red. "How... how much?" she asked before blushing even darker. "A-all of him. Both times."

Looking away, Jewel began wondering whether or not that was a good thing. Since she had been a virgin, she shouldn't of been able to take so much into her but some how she had managed the act. She shook her head slightly as she pushed the thought away and she looked at Andi again.

She was transfixed upon the small girl and her eyes widened as she mentioned both times. She could have sworn the water was getting warmer. Her mind was still trying to take in the size of jewel's father when she gasped again "Twice.. My god " her mind was stunned but her body seemed to burn as she found herself closer to Jewel " How did he feel ?" her tone was breathless, "I can't believe you took all of him.. That is incredible " but yet she could believe it .. "

A shiver ran down her spine as nipples brushed nipples SHe could see Jewel still blushing at the thought of things .. " Did .. Did he take every opening ?" her voice whispered having a feeling that she did and had done so willingly. ..

The small blonde was beginning to get uncomfortable as she continued speaking about the night before with the other woman and she looked away from Andi as the woman got closer to her. "It... it hurt at first. It hurt alot actually. But he comforted me and helped me relax and after the pain went away, it felt really good." she murmured, her voice almost a whisper. It was easy to see that Jewel was beginning to get uncomfortable by the way she kept looking everywhere but at Andi.

Feeling Andi's nipples brush against hers made her gasp softly and she moved backwards until her back was against the side of the pool again. "Yes... he took every opening." she whispered. "Can... can we please talk about something else? This is all very personal and I'm not exactly comfortable talking about it." While Jewel had been throughly fucked the night before, there was still an aura of innocence and modesty about the girl.

It was interesting to see that even from now the apparent taking of the girl she still held onto herself such innocence which made her even more appealing to the older blonde. She nodded in understanding with the fact of it hurting but pleased that her father knew how to wield his massive sword. She grinned at the gasp that feld from Jewels lips from the touch of thier bodies. At the girls words she met her eyes seeming to follow her with little movements inches from the girl as she rested against the side of the pool

"Tell me Jewel talking about makes you uncomfortable to excites you , making you uncomfortable " She leaned in to the girls ear " I know that it excites me. Though not sure which excites me more, the image of your fathers massive cock or the image of you taking every inch of him into your small sexy body " The words were whispered heatedly to the ear as this time she purposely moved her hard nipples against Jewels.

After finding herself stuck between Andi and the wall, Jewel stared up at the woman with wide eyes. She could feel the older blondes body against hers and she blushed brightly as Andi leaned close to her and whispered in her ear. The feeling of the womans breath against her ear made Jewel shiver before feeling her nipples rubbing against herown.

Closing her eyes, Jewel blushed again with a gasp and she swallows softly as she shifted a little, her cheeks flushing red. "It... it excites you?" she murmured. She stared up at Andi curiously before timidly asking. "Have you... ever seen him with a woman before?"

She peered itno those wide eyes as for a moment Jewel seemed unsure by what was going on. A smile touched upon Andi's lips enjoying the feeling of the girl's shiver at the close contact. Yes the desire was there as the gasp was herd to meet the eyes when the soft question slipped form the girls lips. The timid sound was cute as her eyes turned to look down at her.

She let the current of the pool draw her closer to the teen with a smile " Have I no, But i have spent many a night picturing what your father would look like drilling another with his fat cock. " raising a hand she brushed some of Jewel's hair from her face " But I think more so I would like to see you taking your fathers large cock, Amongst other things things "

She licked her lips nervously before watching the older woman brush some of her hair from her face, reaching up herself to brush the stubborn lock of hair behind an ear out of instinct. "Why would you want to see me doing it?" she asked her. Jewel didn't understand why Andi found her attractive. Sure, she knew that she was a beautiful young woman, everyone always made a point of telling her so. "And what do you mean... amonst other things?" she questioned.

Jewel looked away from Andi and shyly touched the strap to the older womans bikini top, looking at the design of the strap and bikini curiously. She had never worn a bikini like that and she hadn't seen any bathing suits at the shop when her and her father were there, though she could of just accidentally over looked them.

Eyes never wavered as she watched the tip of Jewel's tongue slip over her lips . She grinned at the question seeing that she was still having her eyes opened to the sexual side of things. But it was the next question that caused her smile to grow bigger letting her mind run rampant. The light touch sent a warmth threw her body as the girl seemed to look at the bikini. The covering for what it was worth seemed hold the water well clinging to her body , the material was like almost silk like

"You are a cute thing aren't you. There are so many things i would love to do you alone and with your father's cock ramming your tight little pussy. " her hands traveled over Jewels shoulders enjoying the feel of the skin under her touch. "You should watch some pron and I think then you would understand how exciting it is to watch another getting stuffed by a hard cock " the words whispered lustily once more in her ear. "How did your daddy's cock feel buried int you, did he cum a lot hmm I bet his cum tastes delicious . but then I have a feeling ou taste jsut as good

Back
Top Bottom