Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddies good little girl <Marcuss & Darkness>

Jewel could hear her father talking on his phone when she was returning the coffee to the coffee maker and she slowly returned to the table, smiling at her father as she sat down at the table and continued to eat her food. When he asked her about taking the day off, she slowly looked up at him and blinked several times until he asked if she would like to go shopping.

She smiled and nodded before finishing her bite of food. "Sure daddy. That sounds fun." she said to him. "Can I wear different clothing other then my school outfit?" she asked him. "I could get in trouble out in public wearing clothing like this and like my school outfit." What she said was true and made sense.

While Jewel may of been a blonde, she was a very smart girl and she knew the laws. She had always gotten straight A's in school and often had gotten the praise of her teachers for excelling in her work at school. She quickly finished her food and picked up her orange juice, taking a drink from it.

Thank you pet for being so patient with me the past month. I will be responding more often again }

With the flap closing on his phone he watched her face brighten with the smile he knw so well. He chuckled at her question and his fingers came up to brush her cheek " yes my dearest you can wear something other then your school outfit but no underwear, and i want you to push the limits of what you think you could wear out in public, but dont worry this place is special " he smiled letting his fingers slide from her cheek wathching her eyes for a moment .

He knew his girl was smart sometimes to smart but really it was common sense that he was pleased to see did not suffer. "ok well I am gonna get out of my work clothes Clean up darling and as soon as your ready we will go." he paused and leaned in to her ear " on second thought pet, I want you to dress as slutty as possible, Tease Daddy some " grinning he moved from her but not before planting a kiss upon her cheek and what seemed was an accidental brush of his finger tips over her nipple.

She would watch him grab his cup of coffee and head down the hall to his room with a grin looking forward to the day as he called and canceled her tutors for the day

(You're welcome. ^.^ I've kept myself busy. Lol. )

Nodding her head happily, she giggled before gently biting her bottom lip in what was an innocent but teasing manor. But as his fingers slid across her cheek, she turned her head and caught them in her mouth, gently swirling her tongue around them for a moment before releasing them. Jewel smiled at her father and brushed her bangs out of her face with a light blush.

"Okay daddy. I'll have everything cleaned up in a jiffy and when we come home, I'll put the dishes away." she said to him. When he whispered in her ear to dress as slutty as possible, she blinked several times with an even darker blush. "O-oh.... okay." she said before giggling softly when he kissed her cheek. But the moment one of his fingers brushed over her nipple, she felt a stirring in her stomach of arousal but she quickly forced it away before watching him walk away.

Sighing, Jewel turned and began gathering up the dishes and she put the left overs into the fridge before starting to rinse everything. Once they were all rinsed off, she placed all the dishes in the dishwasher.

yeah I saw that looks like I have some catching up to do ~grins~)

HEr reactions were enjoyable even in her teasing he let loose a momentary moan touch her ear at the feeling of her mouth and tongue suddenly upon his fingers. Her words brought his mind back to reality pulling them form her mouth as the digits followed the path nothing her dark blush. The slight intake of air with the brush of his fingers past her nipple was pleasent to hear, catching the sounds of her movement as she started to clean up breakfast.

In his room he hung his suit back up as he picked up his phone , the muted tones in the conversation would not make it past his room and hanging up shortly after. Slipping on a simple t shirt it showed the well developed frame of the older man. Jeans and sneakers finished it was odd not to be in a suit on a weekday but then things weren't the same any more.

Closing the door to his room he headed down the hall to pause at his daughters room his hand falling upon the knob and twisting it open as his head peeked in " Almost ready pumpkin ?"

Once she was done putting the dishes into the dishwasher, Jewel dried off her hands on a dish towel and looked around the room to make sure everything was cleaned up. She moved over to the table and pushed in the chairs before smiling gently and heading up to her bedroom. As she walked past her father room, she could her the muffled sounds of him talking but she couldn't make out what he was saying. She shrugged and continued down the hall to her room.

Upon entering, she quickly stripped off her dress and padded over to her dresser which held her old clothing. None of her clothing were slutty and she wasn't sure how exactly to turn it into something slutty. Sighing, she began sorting through her skirts, pushing the different pieces of clothing to the side.

When she heard her father knock on the door, she only had a top picked out and she sighed, looking up at her father as he peeked in. "I can't find anything that is slutty daddy." she said to him. "Most of my clothing are fairly modest. All I could decide on was a top." She didn't really notice that she was standing there naked in her bedroom.

A smile hit his features seeing her in the buff but the exasperated look on her face and her clothes strewn all over the place. As he thought of her words he made his way in " hmm you know I never really thought of that . " Peeking in her closet before turning towards her as if her being naked was normal but he would puporsely let her feel his gaze move over her with a sly smile on his face "I always figured you had something hidden when you got away from the house with friends or to a party I wasn't suppose to know about "

He scratched his chin looking over her tossed clothes before returning his gaze back to her " hmm well guess then we are going to have to remedy that as well today " He smiled " well guess you will have to do your best till we get shopping " his hands came to her hips pulling her close to him and letting his lips fall onto her forehead chuckling softly " yes i think we can definetly fix that " letting her slip from his fingers "get dressed girl before I change my mind and do something else" which she would feel the brush of his hardened member threw his jeans brush her at his moment of releasing her

Jewel rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Daddy, the parties that my friends went to are full of perverted guys that drink then shamelessly flirt with people. It's not my kind of thing." she said. "You know I've always been a good girl and followed the rules." She didn't like that he would think that she had something hidden away for parties. She felt his gaze upon her and felt her cheeks redden a little as she rubbed her arm with a sigh.

Feeling his hands on her bare hips, Jewel moved closer to himand she placed her hands on his chest with a sigh, smiling gently at his closeness. "Good. And I'm sure we'll enjoy our selves while out shopping." she said to him. "I always enjoy spending time with you." Slowly she pulled away from him and bit her bottom lip again when she felt his hardened member against her. She cleared her throat and nodded before moving over to where several pieces of clothing sat.

She pulled on an off the shoulder powder blue sweater with a black skirt that reached a little lower then mid-thigh before slipping her feet into a pair of her favorite knee high boots. "Is this good daddy?" she asked, twirling before him which made the skirt flare up and it gave him a glimpse of her bare ass.

He could not help the smile that reached him at her words as she defended herself. Ofcourse he knew she did but he had enjoyed teasing her . With her reddening cheeks he loved how she so easily came to him while she offered her statement " and I enjoy our time as well Jewel" giving her a wink noting how she cleared her throat then watched her dress he nodded his approval for it offered to his eyes a tease especially when she twirled. At her question he reached out once more bringing her to him but this time she felt her skirt ride up and his hand fall upon her bare bottom with a loud smack.

"yes dear this will work perfectly. " his voice whispered leaning to her ear and feeling her pressed up against him " Well pet I can assure you my own pervertedness is nothing like those boys your have met " A long digit sliding down between the crack of her ass before pulling away from her " Very nice Jewel , lets go spend my money " GIving her a wink as he turned leaving her for a moment with what he had done.

The sound of his keys jingled deciding on taking the Benz. The sound of hte engine in the garage could be heard as he hit the remote starter grabbing his wallet on the way out .

Giggling, she moved close to him and gazed up at him as she leaned against her fathers chest. But when her skirt was lifted at the back and he smacked her ass, she yelped and jerked forward, causing her hips to press against his. Her eyes were wide with shock and surprise from him smacking her ass. Hearing him whispering in her ears, Jewel shivered and brushed her lips against his jaw.

Jewel slowly stepped back after he pulled away from her and she arched an eyebrow. "Good. I hope it's alot different for the guys at school." she said to him before stretching. As he left the room, she ran her hands over her face with a soft sigh before hearing his keys. Moving over to the desk in her room, she grabbed her favorite purse that her father got her for her sixteenth birthday and shouldered it before hurrying out of the bedroom.

She made her way down stairs and towards the garage while humming softly, shutting off some of the lights through out the house on her way. Moving through the kitchen Jewel entered the laundry room and exited to the garage.

As much as he found himself wanting to take her right then he found the teasing and the anticipation enjoyable as she had leaned up to him. The yelp that slipped her lips while she pressed more to him feeling the hidden shaft to her he smirked at her shiver with the brush of her lips to his jaw. Chuckling at her words " don't worry dear you will find I hold no bounds "

With the door opening to the garage he watched her get in before putting the car in gear pulling out of the garage and out of the development . "I was thinking of the mall Jewel but I've decided something else " Giving her a wink and feeling his hand pat her thigh he held a glint in his eye turning down a main street as the car came to life and made its way threw traffic. While he drove his hand never left her thigh merely rubbing the limb feeling at times his fingers almost press to her sex, pushing the cloth to brush her and the skirt rising up slightly.

Turning down a side street away from the main room he navigated it easily and pulled up in a small parking lot with an unmarked door. " Alright sweety " lifting his hand from her The car went silent as he got out and headed into the building knowing she would be in tow. THe lighting of the place was low. Clearly it was a women's clothing story offering various styles form the prudish to the down right whorish. Lingerie and everything in between Ahead of her he spoke to the girl behind the counter as she nodded and after Jewel entered the door was locked

Jewel got into the car and buckled her seatbelt with a sigh, brushing her hair back from her face as he pulled out the the garage and drove away from the house. As he drove, she began thinking absently about how she would seduce her father but when he spoke, her thoughts faded and she looked up at him. "Where are we going then?" she asked curiously. But she didn't get a responce as to where they were going.

As he rubbed her thigh, she leaned back and sighed as she relaxed. The feeling of his fingers brushing against her sex made her whimper ever so slightly. Ever since she had begun exploring her body the night before, her pussy had been fairly sensative and she easily got excited. As her skirt got pushed up a little, she shifted her legs and closed her eyes until the car stopped.

As he parked, she opened her eyes and unbuckled her seatbelt before slowly getting out, snatching her purse from the floor. After looking up, she noticed her father was ahead of her and she hurried after him. Jewel pushed the door to the store open after her father had already disappeared inside and she bit her bottom lip a little nervously before entering as well. Hearing the door lock, she spun around and looked at it before slowly approaching her father. "What kind of place is this?" she whispered to him.

He had heard her question but wanted it to be a surprise more to see her reactions. While in the car he could feel and smell her excitement at his touch giving him better access should he take it. Which he didn't for it would only make them late for the appointment that and a car for her first time wasn't the best place in his eyes. Once inside he caught her expression as the door was locked and her whispered words " this dear is a very special clothing store. Caters to the less trodden paths of society. " And even as the clerk watchign them his hand slipped to her rear giving a squeeze " Feel free to look around I will be over by the mirrors , there is no dressing room " he grinned giving her rear a squeeze and this time she felt a finger press to her senstive slit .

"Whatever you like to get feel free cost is not a concern but you must as well pick out lingerie as well as some daring clothing as well " he kissed her cheek and moved threw the racks to the opposite side of the store. The Clerk moved from behind the counter

"If you need anything Jewel just feel free to ask. My name is Andi " her voice was sultry as she brushed past Jewel feeling her arm barely touching the edge of her breasts before heading into the back for a moment handing a beer to her father whispering in his ear for a moment. He nodded to her words before his eyes fell once more to his daughter

Jewel pressed herself close to her father as he whispered in her ear and she swallowed softly before nodding slowly with a sigh. She felt his hand slip down to her rear and she flushed red because of the clerk in the store watching them but the moment she felt his finger press against her slit, she closed her eyes and moaned softly, her lips brushing against his ear.

She brushed her hair back over her shoulders so it ran down her back and she jumped when the clerk spoke to her, looking at the girl with wide eyes before sighing and nodding again. Once she was alone at the front of the shop, she looked around with a sigh and began gnawing on the fingernail of her left pointer finger, something she often did when nervous.

Slowly the young woman began moving through the racks of clothing but insted of going for the more modest and prude clothing, she headed for the clothing that ranged somewhere between modest and overly slutty since she had plenty of modest clothes at home. Jewel slowly browsed through the clothing, plucking something off the racks every now and then as she moved from that section back towards the slutty clothing.

One thing is for sure was he enjoyed her reactions to him and the things he did to her. He smirked watching her with Andi . The tall blond was definetly easy on the eyes watching her long legs move to the back. Chuckling with her words he agreed with her assessment of his daughter taking the beer from her. His eyes flirted from one to the other watching Jewel while she meandered threw the clothing racks picking things here and there. Taking a sip form his beer he smirked as she moved towards the more risky section.

Looking at Andi " do me a favor find some corsets as well for her. And let us get her measured for more form fitting ones as well " Watching the blond move away he once more turned his attention to Jewel " how is the search coming dear?" his deep voice making it to her while he took a slow sip of his beer. He continued to roam his eyes over his daughter seeming not at all bothered by the thoughts that were plaguing his mind only caused him to wonder how she would taste, and feel.

Giving her time to pick out a few more outfits " Come over here and lets see what you got and how they look on you Jewel . " his commanding voice striking her while he continued to wait patirenly

Jewel was standing in the lingerie section looking at different bras, panties and other sexy clothing when she heard her father spoke. She looked up at him and smiled gently, her pale blonde hair falling in her eyes. "It's coming along alright I suppose." she said to him before sighing and shifting the articles of clothing in her arms.

Turning back to the lingerie, she looked over several more things and picked them out before hearing her father call to her again and she made her way to the back. It was then that she remembered that he said that there was no dressing rooms and she looked a little uncomfortable since that ment she would have to change in front of the clerk.

She looked up at her father and smiled slightly. "You.. you want me to change infront of Andi?" she asked softly. Even though Andi was a girl like her, it still made her uncomfortable.

He watched her return with the arm full of clothes. The clerk tok them from her laying them out as she smniled to him and offered her question seeing the nervousness " Yes dear but then it is something you need to get use to. " he smiled reassuringly "Why don't like other females ?" his tone was qualitative taking a slow sip from his beer enjoying the reactions she seemed to offer to him at every step.

"Don't worry Jewel she won't bite, unless you ask her to " the comment bringing a chuckle form Andi as she handed Jewel the first outfit she had picked out . " Just us dear, the doors are locked and the store is yours to pick from " his voice staying reassuring "And I wouldn't be to concerned you have a body that most women would dream of " setting his beer half way done onto the small table as he leaned his elbows on his knees his eyes looking at her knowing she wouldn't argue to much at his commands

She let the clerk take the clothing as she stood there before her father with her arms crossed over her stomach. When he asked about if she liked girls, she looked at him with wide eyes before shaking her head slightly. "N-no... at least, not in a way that would be more then friends." she said to him.

Her cheeks brightened once more after his comment about Andi biting and she made a soft sound in the back of her throat. Jewel looked down at the outfit that Andi was holding out to her and she sighed before slowly peeling off her sweater and setting it aside, her skirt soon joining her shirt. She looked at her father and smiled gently before looking at herself in the full length mirrors that surrounded them.

Her father was right about her body. Her stomach was flat with just a slight hint of abs from being on the cheerleading squad and dance class with long legs that any model would be jealous of and she had a small waist and hips that flared out. But her breasts were what she was proud of. They were fairly big and perfectly round and perky.

Smiling a little wider, she took the outfit from Andi and slipped into it. It was a pair of tight low rise hip hugger jeans and a white button up halter top that showed off her clevage.

With her mentioning of the same sex "well I think that is merely cause you haven't really tried it " giving a cmirk he watched her take the clothes from the other girl and stripped for him. He soaked in her form as his shaft once more hardened causing him to shift in his seat. He could not help the slow intake of his breath while his tongue slid over his lips in anticipation of things still to come. "very nice Jewel. Think it could be a bit tighter around your breasts . " giving a grin he winked at her letting her go threw the the other outfits till she got to the more juicier of the clothing

Nodding to Andi the girl slipped away to grab the corsets . He stood up Separating some of the cloths she had picked out to be fitted to her a bit better. It would seem everything when was done would be form fitted right to her body. He walked past her standing behind her while she dressed into the more of her sluttier outfits. Getting a good look at her back side his fingers brushing over bareflesh before he walked back to his chair takign a sip of his beer.

At his mention of it being tighter around the breasts, she looked down and adjusted the top a little which caused her breasts to be pressed closer together and they were pushed up. She smiled slightly and nodded a little as she looked at herself in the mirror, turning this way and that. She liked the look of her pert firm ass in the jeans and the way her stomach was shown off by the top.

After that she changed from one outfit into another, showing them off or putting them aside if she didn't like the look of it. She finally started putting on the sluttier clothing. She was putting on things like mini-skirts and micro-mini skirts or hot shorts that barely covered her ass with different types of tops. "Are these to your liking?" she asked him as he touched her rear.

With her every outfit that she decided to keep hewould either tell Andi where to take out or to tighten. SHe would see that with every outfit he was accenting her body making her even more appealing with it. With the change of clothing her question as his hand slid over her rear feeling the hot shorts under his touch " Yes very much so. but now for the really fun part dear " and with a slip of his hand he pushed his hand right to her center pushing right to her sex "First the lingerie then the last part will be the corsets. " his words whispered to her ear feeling the other brush of his hand over her breasts " And also I have the outfit for tonight picked out for you dear which you will not see till we get home and dinner is done " his cock brushed along her rear as he pulled his hand away from her pussy

"Tonight my dear Jewel you are giving yourself to me.All of you " the tip of his tongue touched her ear as he nodded to Andi bringing out a rolling rack with all types of night clothing . "look them over and pick the three you like the best. But also keep in mind that such clothing is also to excite the one you are wearing them for pet " His lips pressed to her other ear " hmm And I am going to enjoy taking the virginity of all of your holes " the soft voice falling upon her ear as he stepped back to let her choose

Jewel remained completely still as he touched her, her eyes gazing at the floor as she stood there with him behind her. But when his hand pressed against her sex, she gasped and closed her eyes, trembling a little with a soft whimper. When he mentioned corsets, she opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder at him with a small frown. "Corsets?" she said softly before moaning as his hand brushed over her breasts, making her squirm a little. "Can't I pick out the outfit for tonight? Please? I wish to surprise you with something special."

She looked over at the rack of corsets and she looked them over while nodding. But when he said that he was going to enjoy taking the virginity of all her holes, she pulled away from him and there was a strange look on her face as she placed a hand on her forehead with a soft groan.

Jewel shook her head a moment later before walking over to the lingerie and beginning to look over everything before changing into the clothing. She tried on lingerie sets made of lace, silk, cotton, a sheer material and there was two sets made out of leather but she set the leather sets aside, not liking how they felt against her skin. Then she finally moved over to the corsets, running her fingers over the different corsets while looking at the different materials they were made out of and the different styles.

"you know Jewel you are sexy when you whimper like that " chucling at her serious of words and questions. With her look on her forehead as he mentioned of what he was going to do he laughed softly " What not looking forward to that ?" he gave her a wink thinking for a moment leaning in once more before she want to the rack and this time his finger slid past the hot pants and teased her wet slit before once more pulling his finger back and taking a taste of her. Whispering in her ear " Yes pet you can pick out what you want. " he let her go once more

Watching as she tried on the various lingerie and corsets once more him and Andi would talk on what needed ajusting he finally handed her his credit card . "Anything else you want before i pay for the bill Jewel ?" giving a smile He nodded as if it was ok for her to find something else she wanted before they left for the evening. Her scent still seemed strong in the air as did the taste of her upon his tongue only making him want more

She shook her head slightly with a sigh. "I-I don't know. Hearing you say it made my head hurt for some reason." she said to him. She gasped when his finger slid past the hot pants she was wearing and she moaned again when he teased her sensative slit but she pulled away after he whispered in her ear. Jewel tried on the lingerie before starting on the corsets with Andi's help to tie them.

After trying them on, she smiled and whispered in the clerks ear which corsets she wanted and the blonde quickly took the rack away so that her father wouldn't know which ones she chose. Jewel wanted it to be a surprise for him. Once all her clothing was taken to the front to be paid for, she got dressed in her sweater and skirt that she wore to the shop and slid her feet into her boots once more.

She smiled at her father and shook her head. "No, I don't think so." she said to him while rubbing her temple. "You wouldn't happen to carry asprin or something like that in your car do you?" she asked gently.

He was not surprised at her headache for part of her would still be rebelling at what he was doing to her. Changing her from an independent female to a subservient girl and to her father as well. He was essentially trying to completely rewire her mind but still he was confident it would take and set in. he watched as she tried on a few more outfits and corsets. To say the least he loved her in the sight of the corsets , especially how they pushed up her cleavage. Almost made him want to slide his cock right between them at that very moment.

Handing the card to Andi " how about long till everything is ready ?" He nodded at her reply that she would have atleast five of the outfits delivered by this evening and the rest within two days. He signed the slip taking his card and with a smile he looked at Jewel " hmm I might have something " He chuckled deviously as he thanked Andi and led Jewel out

The car started moments before they got in The sun setting as they drove away . "open the glove box Jewel. " when she did she would find Not exactly what she was looking for but instead a small dildo. It was only two inches as so not to break her virginity and it looked like it would plug into the cigerette lighter. As she opened the box she would feel his hand slid up to the inside of her thighs pushing her skirt up all the way so her sex was bared out to him " That will help once it gets going. Plug it in and insert it "

His long fingers danced upon her clit purposely now playing with her

Jewel smiled gently at Andi as the girl ringed up the clothing and she watched the price get higher and higher, her eyes widening a little before gently nibbling on her bottom lip. Before she let her father lead her out, Jewel leaned forward and whispered to Andi about something, smiling a little wider when the girl nodded.

Turning, she followed her father out of the store while shouldering her purse. She opened the passanger side door and slid inside, leaning back and slumping in the seat a little with her eyes closed. She was a little tired even though she hadn't really done anything that day.

When her father climbed into the car, she looked up at him and smiled tiredly up at him before looking at the glove box. Thinking that he had some kind of pills that would help her headache, she sat up quickly and opened the glovebox before freezing when she saw the dildo inside, her cheeks turning strawberry red. She felt his hand on the inside of her thighs as he pushed up her skirt until her bare sex was shown.

Swallowing gently, she reached out and grabbed the dildo from the glovebox, closing it a moment later. Her hands trembled a little as she held the dildo, but upon taking a deep breath she plugged it into the cigarette lighter. But she froze when she felt his fingers dancing over her clit, making her arch her back and moan softly in pleasure. Clearing her throat, Jewel gently pushed his hand away and reached down, holding the soft lips of her sex open before slowly and nervously pushing the dildo into her body.

For a moment she felt just a little pain as she was stretched open and some discomfort from something being inside of her body but then she reclined the seat a little and laid back a little with a gentle sigh.

Back
Top Bottom