Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Submissive male politely asked for (Soft femdom)

Hello there!

Thank you for checking out my thread, I hope you can stay for a while and read upon what I am to offer and to hope for recieving in return.

Firstly, the idea:

Nothing set in stone, nothing specific. But what I mostly would wish for to have in the story is to play a soft female character (both in presence as well as in personality) and a... Peggable, submissive partner.

Right now, I'm really into stories with shy, smaller males played against soft hearted and soft bodied, loving and caring females. The more whiny, the more needy - the better. Our story would be a safe place, open to lots of cuddles as well as exploring the depths of your deep hidden needs.

The themes:

As for the themes, I'm quite open minded for a lot of things and I'm always willing to listen someone out, so don't be shy to ask if I'm up for something because I just may (even when I don't know it yet), below you will see that I'm also okay with a few taboo things. Some of my favourite settings are:

- Slice of life, domestic, fluff stories

- Paranormal, supernatural, horror, extraterrestrial or sci-fi

- Fantasy, mythical, future

The turns-on:

Here is my f-list, but I will also list a few of my biggest kinks here. These are not mandatory, each one can be ommited, as well as some of the ones I'm not sure about in my list can be discussed - it all depends on the story. If something you crave is not on the list, don't be scared to ask, I'm always eager to learn something new.

Favourite kinks:

- Vocal, needy males, begging, praise giving,
- Pegging, ass play given
- Watersports, especially peeing inside females
- Gentleness, affection - Soft Femdom
- Creampie, dryhumping, breasts play
- Playing against monster/scary/bestiality characters
- Incest

The limits:

In the past, a few of my limits were broken, and it resulted in me becoming scared of continuing roleplaying since I'm a soft person myself, and I always put others over my well-being. Due to those unfortunate situations, I gradually became uncomfortable with some of the stories I tried to stir into a better direction (without much success), as well as got scared that my own comfort would dissatisfy my partners.

Please look into my limit of the f-list provided.
The limits I'm definitely not okay with are:

- Death
- Scat
- Hard humiliation, abuse or meanness
- Pregnancy
- Gore
- Inflation
- Size altering in general

As for the "maybe" section, these may be discussed as mentioned above.

The style:

I am not a native English speaker, but I do take my time to make sure the content I'm creating is delivered in good quality, with few errors and sentences longer than ten words. I don't expect a wall of text but a few, longer sentences would be great, I will try my best to match to the length you post but I'd hope to receive something I can actually base my response on. Not fond of massive amount of paragraphs because something I find it hard to progress a story.

I'm also happy to engage in OOC talk before and during the roleplay to ensure that we both enjoy the story equally, and that we can always change things as we go. I write only on BM DMs, and in the third person view. I reply at least a few times a week, sometimes in bulks when I'm free irl, sometimes just once a day but I will try my best to reply every other day and in case of a longer hiatus I shall let my partner know about the situation.

I hope this thread would find at least one interested person, like I mentioned before I am open minded and happy to discuss ideas, so please don't be shy to send me a message.

I send you lots of love and hugs,
Sincerely,
Milk.

Last edited:
Hello there Sugarbuns, I'm back after a while, hoping to bump up this idea to anyone interested! I'm still craving the idea above, still open to talking about what we can include or exclude. I may be a bit busy at times but I'll try my best to craft a good reply every time.

Also another thing, has anyone seen the Fnaf movie? Josh Hutcherson's character, Mike, is honestly such a good match to my cravings lately. A tired, overworked, maybe somehow troubled, young male seeking someone to understand him and take care of? I'm telling you, I was shaking in my seat watching the movie on a big screen...

Back
Top Bottom