Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Looking to GM

Vidar

Super-Earth
Hello all, and welcome to my thread. I have never done a thread like this, to my knowledge, where it is focused on gaining attention for one particular idea. In this case me GMing a world. Oh right, about me, I have been roleplaying for around two decades I think, I'm not completely sure. Either way, I would consider myself literate, and I am able to play all genders and ethnicity and fantasy races happily.

Also we don't need to use a dice roller or anything, that is an option, but just doing it freeform style is totally acceptable.

Anyway, some ground rules before we begin.
1: be respectful and understanding that I am not perfect, and I'm new to GMing on a site.
2: since the nature of the story requires more active responses to get anywhere, let's aim for once a day for responses.
3: please no one liners
4: If you need to stop or take a break just tell me, I'm super patient and willing to work with you.
5: when you message me, please include which of the stories or variations you want to play in, and a little bit about your character( this part is understandable If you can't if you have questions), also kinks and limits.

Alright I will offer up two stories as something I can GM or control.

The first is Sci-fi and post apocalyptic.
Setting is Earth. World War three was the true war to end all wars, and it led to the dropping of nuclear bombs all over the planet. Many people had cryo pods, and there were public ones available, but not all survived the aftermath. Years of raiders and other people looting, and just wear and tear led to the destruction of many of them.

For this story assume it is similar but much more advanced than Fallout. Where the food is made to survive near indefinitely, and there are raiders and settlements but the normal people are few and far between. I won't go into extreme detail, mostly because I'm just terrible at this whole thing, and it may be tailored and changed for different players.

1: there could be aliens and monsters some original and some stolen from other works.
2: the base idea is from a created campaign and there are giant mechs, think Armored Core not Gundam for the style.
3: we could include mutations and people developing powers to an extent.

The second idea I'm willing to GM or control is a DND based adventure based on a world I created myself.

The world itself is a normal DND like world with various races and monsters and monster girls/boys. There will be very many different ways of doing this one. I have a full map and such, but instead of posting it all here(which would take ages) you could tell me about your character and what you desire from it and I can make some suggestions for where to begin. I know some people may hate that, and if so...just ask and I'll try to give detailed information about all the continents.

However there is a lot here to do. First of all, I don't use the traditional lvl system, but we can if requested. Instead I have a mana system, humans can level up to level 200 naturally with ways to go higher, and such. The battles are more fantasy as people have the ability to use unique powers like from Tales of and other video games.

For this one I would definitely ask if you want more fantasy story focused with missions and dungeon delving, or more sexual based.

Well...that is all of it. Please feel free to send me a pm with any and all questions.

Back
Top Bottom