Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Captured and Interrogated

Amberly

Avid Reader
So, maybe a bit unusual but I would love to roleplay the setup below with someone, with YC being the captor, and me playing the heroine. Everything else, setting, kinks, heroine is all up for discussion. Bonus points if you are willing to take on multiple characters. Things can go pretty dark but I want this roleplay to be a slow burn and subtle to some extent and not just smut focused.

The goon had hauled the heroine up the stairs, his hand firm and heavy on her shoulder. She felt her feet stumble on the last step, her captor's grip the only thing keeping the sedated young woman upright. His fingers tightened, and he roughly pushed her into the apartment. The air was stale and heavy. The light was dim, and the floorboards creaked under the goon's weight. He urged her further into the space, the only sound her shallow breaths and his heavy footsteps.

He shoved her into a chair, and she felt cold metal against her wrists. He had handcuffed her to the seat. She felt her heart thud in her chest; a deep dread settling in her stomach.

The goon paced the room, his eyes never leaving her. He seemed to be debating with himself what to do with her, his silence filling the space. She felt a chill of fear run through her as she looked up at him weakly, the cuffs rattling as she yanked against them, his eyes locked with hers.

"What do you want with me?!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom