Mx Female Various ideas, always fun 'n' lewd

ktnmm

Planetoid
Most threads are flagrantly fun and carefree, and because I like that, that is exactly what this large stack of nonsense shall be as well! I like my characters the same way for that matter... Except their nonsense is neatly arranged rather than stacked.

Kink list here! F-List

Favourite Kinks?

Quick easy way to find common tastes. I don't like dark, nasty, or egregiously immoral themes like rape, death, blackmail, etc. I like to stay on the bright side!

The whole kemonomimi thing though, I don't know what it is, but it always works for me like flipping a switch. Once someone mentions catgirls that's it I'm hooked, unless it violently clashes with my preferences.

Also emphasis on groups. I really like stories with groups; it's so much fun and instantly helps stave off typical vanilla acts (even though I like vanilla very much as well). Whether it's an MMF or MFF threesome or a whole gangbang ordeal, let the imagination run wild.

If I were to emphasise any other kinks that I quite enjoy having most or all the time, hmm, well two things. One, being free to have characters say dirty stuff to their lovers, and two, making absolute messes with cum. There needs to be a lot of it, everywhere inside and out whenever possible. To have males that can cum as often as females, the answer to this is always YES ^_^; Lastly and this only applies to stories with more than 2 characters, if you want to see some degree of bisexual action let me know up front to what extent you want to have that and we'll work it out.

Play Style

I like story and I like smut. For an RP I like the lewd bits to stay prominent, because quite frankly going too heavy on story is what I write outside of RP, not in one! The flow of a story works best, like proper novelised narration and such. While I've written with others who use slightly differing approaches, as long as we don't have a problem with one another that's really what counts. Proper narrative is the most fun though, carrying mood and detail that captivate and create that desire to keep going and see what happens next. Scope is a perspective often neglected it seems. Or I haven't really been looking. Shorter or one-shot RPs are great, longer stuff with more detail, like a multi-chapter mini-series in the making -- they can be utterly fantastic as well.

Themes

Hmm, modern and fantasy prevail for me here. Despite loving sci-fi I rarely go in that direction for an RP, but the door is always open for that nonetheless. This is a really open-ended discussion point and rarely do I find myself turning things down over this!

What I Like from YC

Regarding female character portrayal: a lot of my ideas will make it seem that characters I want to play against need to be very young but that is not a requirement. Young is great but MILFs are also great! Anywhere from teens to late thirties works for me. Physique and personality can sway a lot too, from the little petite shy teen cutie to the chubby, busty MILF with long hair.

Fandoms

These are for inspiration more than anything. Canon sources I happen to like, in no particular order, and some of them have a wide array of characters so no individuals to name, just the series names. No canon details expected; feel free to pick anyone for their likeness. Even I don't know the canon for a number of them.

FF7, Genshin Impact, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Overwatch, League of Legends, Pokemon (trainers only), Princess Connect, Azur Lane, Seiken Densetsu, Xenoblade, Blue Archive, Hololive, Fate, Konosuba, Nier, Idolmaster, Granblue Fantasy

Scenario ideas

Most of these have a quick highlight of kinks at the top to make it easier to skip around

I also like futanari; some of these might be more fun with them, just ask

All pics NSFW

Kinks: MFF threesome (or more), light romance (optional)

Not that surprising right? Probably one of the oldest and most popular themes in adult art and fanfiction. Even though the original material didn't give so much to spool up such intense interest, maybe it was the fault of many imaginations that spurred the fame. In any case, the three main girls are all great. In the past I would lean toward sexy stories of Cloud sharing himself between Tifa and Aerith, but I adored Yuffie too and while it's not necessary for all three of them to be together at once, it'd be nice to at least hop around and see each of the three play a role somewhere. I mentioned 10 as well, because I found Tidus, Yuna, and Rikku/Ryukku to be quite the sex icons as well, and crossing over the two would be super fun. Plus having two very appealing males sharing any of these girls is a delight.

My example plot here will keep it simple despite the aforementioned possibilities. I've always pictured a totally non-canonical situation where the protagonists are effectively retired after a massive monetary reward for heroism and end up on a cozy beachhouse in a warm climate right on the edge of the sand. Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith all have romantic feelings for one another, including the girls for one another, and one day those two find a lucrative magical item whose spell alters their bodies. The effects involve a tremendous surge in libido as well as stamina. I'm indifferent about whether the magic causes infertility; it can if preferred. Also the romantic undertone is entirely optional; the trio can be living together as friends and the introduction of the magic can be the tipping point that gets all of them very open and sexual.

Kinks: Gangbang, lots of cum, assertive yet submissive female

This one is deceptive as it doesn't have to be about this character, but any girl that has this vibe and body type would work absolutely perfectly. Very basic and simple plot basis. The kingdom is at peace and the subjects of the kingdom are thriving in prosperity. This leaves the empress/queen/goddess (whatever sounds best) with a lot of time on her hands and it's that much easier to cave into her natural desires. With so many attractive young men serving as her guards, warriors, et cetera in her palace, she can literally order them to appease her. Before long she is having gangbangs with her loyal guards and she doesn't even need to order them anymore to do it. Of course it sounds like a pure smut premise, but there's no reason why there can't be more fun tidbits to add to it. Maybe there's something magical about the palace? Or maybe the goddess is herself supernatural and her mere presence compels men to throw themselves at her?

Kinks: furry (obviously), dirty talk, threesome/gangbang, lots of cum, this list could be way longer...

Generally I don't find furry characters appealing, but in the Sonic universe, maybe its their attitudes that made this more compelling and start to suit my tastes better. First a more tiered idea centred around Amy.

This would be fun to do in multiple stages and build up Amy Rose's spontaneous outbreak of a crazy sex life. It would go something like this... First, the presumption is she has peace long ago between herself and Sonic. Her wild romance crazy was just a phase and she doesn't chase him like that anymore. But they are indeed good friends and care for each another, and there's no escaping the fact there is mutual attraction. I think the initial story is her catapulting their relationship from a trustworthy friendship into friends having casual sex.

Next Amy's thirst for intimacy just grows and soon, she discovers Tails working on some project with his red airplane; she isn't discovered but gets a chance to spy on him for a bit. When she finds him, she notices the project isn't what he's working on at that moment, but rather, himself. He masturbates with a joyous look on his face like he's having a great time with it. It'll be up to Amy how long she spies on him before intervening to help, comforting him with the initial embarrassment and easily convincing him to let her pleasure him and fuck him. Might be fun for Amy to masturbate before she reveals her presence too?

Lastly there's Knuckles. A little bit of flirting should be all that proud lug needs before he's more than willing to give Amy that red rod of his. Then beyond this would be any combination for groups including all three sharing Amy.

Might be interested in having Silver and Shadow - the whole all-hedgehog theme seems fun.

Other ideas (which can include Amy too, doesn't have to be like the aforementioned idea)...

There's also Tails with Fiona and Zooey as they're all foxes and it's another same-species setup I'd defintely give a try.

I'm a little picky regarding which characters I would or wouldn't want to play as or with. Here's a list...

M: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, Mighty
F: Amy, Blaze, Sally, Cream, Zooey, Fiona, Tikal, Sonia, Vanilla

Worth allowing OC's based on existing ones too to fill certain niches

Also, it's not really the thread for this but this is the only theme where I would consider bi characters; feel free to ask about it if this is also appealing to you.

Kinks: incest (duh!), threesome (optional)

(I don't like cross-generational pairings so no parent/child combinations. I just don't find it appealing.) Brother/sister is definitely my favourite, especially if expanded into a group, and even better if it's the rare multiple brothers with sister situation. (Okay to be fair nothing wrong with MFF, so two sisters with a brother.)

Also... I want to do an incest RP based on these pics really badly:
Even better if it's a threesome setup (MMF fully incestual, or MFF fully incestual, or MFF with the second girl being the sister's friend)
Foursome idea: two brothers and their twin sisters!

One facet of group sex that I like immensely is two girls having a good time right beside one another. No, they don't have to be bi and kiss and have sex with each other, too, but they can, of course. Maybe four guys and two girls for this is a good balance. Something about two friends side by side, able to watch each other getting DP'd is fucking hot to think about. The only story element that's consistent here is two girls are always together when it comes to sex. They talk about it together, they masturbate together, they always fuck their partners altogether. This is supposed to be an inspiration for a scene really so if it's sounding good, let's build something fun with it.

Kinks: masturbation, threesome

Might be a little difficult to get this idea down but I'll give it a shot. I wanna do a scene with a guy and a girl living together. They have known one another for a while and know they don't have romantic feelings for one another, but they do have attraction. I'd like to see comfort grow between them. Dirty jokes. Sharing thoughts, interests, or other sexually-charged ideas. Getting to the point that they're not gonna feel shy anymore about being seen by the other masturbating, and having no shyness about mutual nudity like taking a shower and coming out for clothes in plain sight.

Eventually one of them admits the attraction is there. Despite being friends, why not have fun together? I feel like the dynamics are rather different than two romantically involved characters, and I definitely wanna see the girl's friend become involved. Finally a scene where I would like the threesome to be MFF instead of MMF, lol. Specifically want the early introduction to the threesome to be where the friend is watching her friends start having sex, getting really interested and masturbating to it, and finally, joining for sex.

This idea is a little messy but I think I made the point. Of course, I'd like to discuss tweaks to it for anyone interested to pick up on it!

I like cosplay sex. It was worth mentioning...

Fine, fine, I'll TRY to make an idea for this one. Cosplay girl at a convention drags either existing friends or new cosplayers she meets to the hotel room levels above the main venue floor for sex. Well of course that was going to be my idea. Did you really think I was creative? Being practical this is more about picking hot costumes and having clothed sex. If you wanna pluck canon characters for their outfits and shove them into this scenario, this is the perfect choice!

Kinks: elves, light romance (optional), threesome (optional)

What can I say about this infamous elvish young man? A canon character from one of the most famous games in history I imagine. I really admire this character and I thiiink I can say, hell, even I'm attracted lol. I've NEVER played anything with Link before or in that universe for that matter. The obvious pairing is him with Zelda. But I also like to entertain the notion of Saria pairing up with him too! Sure this is really hitting the elves are hot kink too, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think a nice cool day under a clear sky, under a big tree with shade, relaxing against the tree... having Zelda between his legs sucking his hard elvish cock! *ahem* Much like everything else, canon is not important here so having contraversial reasons to put Link between two girls or whatever else comes to mind is all going to be okay!

Kinks: sluts/nymphos, groups/gangbangs, dirty talk, lewd acts (bukkake etc.), lots of cum

I've been noticing this pop up more and more lately! One of those one-hit-wonders I guess, but a theme with a high school after-school club that pretends to be something legitimate but is in fact a sex club. Stories for this tend to involve a girl that's in on it inviting with clear intent her friend or friends to join or try it. I've also toyed with a twist of this idea in a university setting where it's summer break and a handful of student residents stay rather than leave the campus. For some reason, things get wild with the guys and few girls in the dorm. Doors don't even shut any more and getting dressed is getting rarer, because everyone just wanders into one another's rooms for (group) sex whenever desired. Not really much coherent thought behind these but I find themes as being good foundations for something more vivid.

Adding an alternate setup to have more variety: MILF teacher exploits her role to arrange having herself among a bunch of guys. A rarely mentioned idea is to have her deliberately include another teacher or assistant to share with.

Kinks: gangbang, lots of cum

Straightforward basis for this one too. Young group of four regularly hang out together and this normally involves two things: practicing songs together as a band, and fulfilling all the singer's desires! The singer is the naughty and very horny star and centre of attention; after a good practice she loves nothing more than to unwind and fuck her bandmates together. My idea for the singer is for her to be slutty, and despite submissive somewhat assertive in sharing what she wants and being adamant about getting group fucked.

Kinks: very slutty nypho female, rough sex, toys, collar/pet play, light bondage, group sex (optional), degradation/humiliation, cum play, voyeurism

This should be a threesome situation or perhaps another foursome. It revolves around a total nymphomaniac that lives with her "master(s)" and his friends, and she craves sex daily. Shameless, lewd, and a very dirty mouth. Many stories built on this theme tend to have the girl depicted as a victim or someone that needs to be broken to accept and like the situation, whereas this is almost inverted compared to that. Perverted dialogue is an important factor. The pet theme may involve leash/collar play and foreplay with sex toys. This would be one of the few "harder" scenarios I would do; I think some might call it dub-con in most cases. The sex should be borderline abusive but still be mutually consensual without any actual harm.

Kinks: fantasy, multiple partners, lots of cum

I like this cliche motif from some OVAs. A girl is cursed or is a demon; whatever the case may be, she has a natural sustenance requirement: the nourishment from cum. She needs to fuck and get every drop her partners can give. Cum on flesh helps but swallowing or taking it inside any hole for that matter rejuvenates her. This can be an intense one on one scene or loose with different and/or multiple partners.

This one requires all characters to be a kemonomimi (I prefer cat/fox/wolf girls and guys but it may be flexible for other charming variants to participate).

The setting: there is a small island with a well-developed modern town near the coast. This is a magical area, used as a lifelong retirement. (Why it has become this way is not too important; suppose that kemonomimi people are withdrawing from the rest of society because ordinary humans will not accept them.) On this island everyone appears to be 20 to 40 years old, but that is because aging is incredibly slow. All inhabitants on the island physically age approximately one year after ten years of actual elapsed time.

There is a mostly invisible substance in the atmosphere, mostly high in the sky, causing a light purple hue to be visible. It's an unknown entity, but what is understood is the effects. The dramatically slowed aging is one. The other is that it causes infertility, rendering the population unable to reproduce. Lastly, it has another biological affliction where lust and stamina are significantly heightened. This means becoming aroused is very easy, and it's intense. It also means that it is never difficult to climax, and both males and females can always cum numerous times. Everyone is human aside from their ears and tails, both of which function as erogenous zones due to heightened sensitivity. Because catgirls/boys have thin tails unlike the other two, they may often use the appendage sexually (tail sex is not required in scenes but I think it's a fun twist)!

As a result this small society of kemonomimi is extremely sex-oriented. Casual sex is completely mundane. Many inhabitants choose to go out in public nude; those who dress in any clothes at all are typically doing it as cosplay, or deliberately trying to be enticing. There is no economy in the traditional sense on the island, but most members perform duties in the likeness of jobs out of commonly-understood necessity.

The convention centre doubles as a hotel on the upper floors. The suites are normally used for privacy for characters to fuck, while the main open floor can be a venue for things like a concert or a typical convention. A maid cafe could be a place where guests come to have drinks and order their attendants as well, choosing which ones they want to mate with. The library can have a quiet second floor dedicated for study, reading, and those who can remain mostly quiet during whichever sex acts they like, while the first floor permits any noise, friendlier for most groups having some fun. Police could be naked catgirls and catboys patrolling in caps identifying their role, just making sure there is no abusive conduct (not like there is any, but walking around in those hats draws attention and that's really what they're looking for!)

Of course those are examples; being a town there is plenty that could be included. Now, for the kinds of interactions, I think this story calls for any variation to be possible. There's no reason not to include futa characters for those that like having them. There aren't lines drawn; it's all about having a pleasurable and fun time. Group sex should be very common and there should be plenty of both opposite and same sex going on. References to action in the background are okay for flavour, like walking through the park, and remarking on what what 2 cat- and 2 wolf-girls and/or boys might be doing on a blanket on the grass field. Although, personally, being straight, I do have preferences but the door should be open for fem on fem and some male on male. I think I can be on-board with something like catboy on catboy oral sex. No pairing or group that isn't desirable has to be included, but they may be if selected.

With this you can create a whole assortment of characters, and this can work as a quick smutty one-shot or a quirky long-term thing following the (mis)adventures of a small group and all the mischief and dirty fun they get themselves into. After a while I thought a lot of ideas are narrow, like here is the place, the theme, the characters, and what's happening, almost like an actor receiving a script and being told what to say and where to go. This is the opposite, where a lot of surroundings are coloured in but the players choose their path.

This is a specific combination of things already on here, but it's been tough to find this type of play and I really enjoy. Like, immensely enjoy it. Has a lot to do with the fact that I want the characters to be a kemono type: neko, kitsune, etc. It's typically set up as MxF although I see no reason why it can't be a threesome as well! A pair of roommates live together, and they find each other irresistible. The temptation, the eroticism, the passion, they're all too great to merely withstand and the characters fuck regularly. Very regularly. Daily or sometimes more than once a day. Can't keep their hands off one another, the kind of interaction that ear play and kissing makes them considerably horny. Lastly the male(s) can cum multiple times to be on par with the female(s). Gotta have good creamy messes from orgasm to orgasm after all!

I love the super casual setup, the girl(s) laid back in mood, open to flirtation and seduction almost any time, happy to drop a task midway and start having sex instead. There needs to be that burning flame or hot spark between the characters. Romance is certainly accepted but it can just be a strong emotional bond just as well.

My interest in catgirls and foxgirls is undoubtedly infinite. Pick this or any similar scenario and never stop meowing. I'll never tire of this!

Yep that's a topic too. Questionable because it's the open door to fresh new ideas that may have popped up after being inspired by all that incoherent mind-numbing rambling above. Even a partial idea is a start, and can be a fun conversation piece that leads to a whole plan...

Random assortment of porn! These can be girls to be played and/or inspiration for scene ideas. I also find that visuals really help convey what is desired in various RPs, too!

Characters I really like:

Sonia (Pokemon)
Saratoga
Kaleina
Sona
Ahri
Reisalin
Strength

And my favourite, a bunch of catgirls and foxgirls ^_^

(that's enough because I've got well over 100 I could put here ^_~)

Gangbang porn

Cum porn

PMs only please

Last edited:
Came back after a much needed break. Curious to find who's interested in anything listed! Cleaned up the formatting even more to make it easier and faster to skim through.

Curious if some of my untapped story ideas finally lure someone in...

Back
Top Bottom