Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Long Term RP partners sought!!

darthmechas

Most fabulous Chungus
About Me...
((PLEASE NOTE UNTIL THIS DOUBLE PARENTHIZED PART IS GONE THIS IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!))

PLEASE NOTE. IF YOU MESSAGE ME FROM DISCORD, WITH NO PUBLIC ASK OR OOC APPROACH IN PUBLIC OR ON THE PMS HERE. I WILL IGNORE SAID MESSAGE. MY USER NAME IS THE SAME AS MINE ON HERE FOR A REASON. Don't just randomly message me on discord please, thank you. Pms here is fine. Discord is a me space and I don't consent to not having that choice xD
Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read this post! I am a man, eldritch entity, streamer, game master, writer, artist, and merely a definition of the term insanity made manifest.

I am male and play as such. I can play Female or NB characters but I am not as adept sexually as I am male. I am able thus to GM if needed but please keep in mind I am bad at RPing non-males sexually. The youngest I play sexually is 26, non sexually is 17-18.

I am a switch both as a dom/sub and as a top/bottom, so I am flexible in that regard.

I love world-building, whether in games, story-making, or whatever. I love lore. I love making new worlds with people. I love writing as much as I love making art! If you don't like tidbits of lore in your smut, like how vampires have a venom that acts as a stimulant and aphrodisiac in potential mates or how lamias to kidnap males every century or so like driders to have broods of children with...then I am not your ideal partner.

In terms of life, I am in school for video game concept art design and I am a streamer. I have ADD (attention deficit disorder) and sometimes there are periods when I go dark or don't really feel inspired. I ask that you communicate with me, and maybe together we can write some really amazing stuff!!! Or if you want a friend just let me know! I love getting to know new folks!!!

((More to be added potentially later!)

Preferred RP Locations:✔ Discord✔ PMs✔ Threads

My Avg. Post Frequency: every 1-2 days, but it can vary depending on my streaming and schoolwork. I will respond at least once a week. I will also have days if the workload is light that I can post multiple replies.My Writing Style: 3rd person (can do 2nd)
My Avg. Post Length: 1-2 paragraphsMy Time Zone: MST (GMT-7)
OOC Wanted and Expected?: Yes!Preferred Plot to Smut Ratio: 85% - 35% Plot, 15% - 65% Smut...depending on the story lol.

Writing Partner Expectations:

My biggest expectation is communication. Life happens, there will be periods I will go over a week without having the time, energy, or even mental capacity/inspiration to write. But if you for whatever reason cannot respond, please tell me. Even if it's as simple as "can't talk will message when able." I don't think it's too much to ask. But I'd say my grace period with nothing at all from you is a month. I'd prolly message you once every other week to make sure you are breathing. If no response then I will message you saying I have moved on. If you DO message me and we can't rp for months at a time, I will put it on a hiatus for 6 months to a year, depending on the situation. At that point, we'd cross that bridge but if there is no contact, again I'll consider it dead. The same goes for your interest. If you are no longer interested, simply tell me and we'll go from there!

Communication also means making sure I have an understanding of what my role is. If you wanna control the story and lore that's fine, just communicate with me as such!

My level of detail can vary depending on my inspiration or mood, but I expect at least equal effort. Limit grammatical mistakes, and 1-2 paragraphs of effort if possible. I hate one-liners and will cry if you use them.

Be okay with world-building. I love backstory and lore. I love making entire worlds with people and if you are not a fan of putting in at least a little work, I'm probably not your man. If you do not want lore dropped even in the middle of ******* and ***** getting absolutely ***** ****** while ****** and smut...then I might not be your guy as well!

A big bonus will be if you are okay with playing multiple different characters as I might even if they aren't the protagonists of the story!

My Cravings, Kinks, and Limits:
Kinks I Crave!
Kinks I Like
My Limits
- MONSTERS ~<3- Venom/Aphrodisiacs/Pheromones- Sexual Gore
- BEING USED TO BREED x.x ~<3- Lingere and the like :D- Scat
- PRIMAL PREDATOR PLAY (you the apex, me the prey~~~)-- Watersports
- Clearly out of my league (in my head) but it's a healthy pairing ^_^- Vomit
- You're in heat? Oh...haha I'm in danger!!- Foodplay
- Incest
If you want to see more, you can find my F-List here.. ((If this is here, odds are my F-list is the most reliable, I am still learning these templates so if this is here trust the f-list and not the table above!!)

My Genres and Themes:
Writing Genres I Love
Themes I Enjoy
* * * * * Modern Day Fantasy(all the stars) Monsters Mingling with Humans.
* * * Sci-fi* * * * * Comedy and Sexual tension
* * * Action* * * Partners on the Job
* * Adventure* * * * * * It's not magic, it's biology/science!!
The more stars I put, the more interested I am!

Pairings:
For these pairings, YC is normal, MC is in bold.

Generic Ideas:

Typically for nsfw or spur of the moment ideas that arn't as intricate as the plots below:
*'s indicate level of interest,
(ALL THE STARS) Monster vs Prey (Sexually)
* * * * * Alien vs Human
* * *(Monster**/Alien*/Human) Roomate vs (Human**/Monster*/Alien) Roomate
* * (Modern Fantasy or Sci-fi stting) Rookie partner vs Investigator
* * * Monster vs Human
* * Human vs Monster
* * * * Your Character (*Fantasy setting/**Modern Day Fantasy/ ***Modern Day/**** Sci-Fi vs Tentacle Monster
* * * Furry vs Furry
* * * Human vs Furry
* * * * * Furry vs Human ((More to be added!))

Major Plot Ideas:

Original stories are ones with characters and concepts already made up
Generic are more-so ideas without any defined characters, beyond ideas or themes.
*'s indicate my level of interest in them
If you like ideas from multiple of the generic we can mix and match!

- Welcome to Nightshade (Original Story) ((currently taken)).
Monsters have finally made themselves publicly known. After centuries of hiding and safety, their leaders decided to reveal themselves to the world. The 80s and beyond were rough on monster-kind. They simply wanted to be safe and belong. Many were open and welcoming. Others were not. Our story takes place in the present day on a stormy night. My character had received a letter from his grandfather, telling him he had inherited his nightclub, Nightshade. It is a club that caters to both Monsters and Humans. My hateful anti-monster family told me I could either be welcome and stay or take over the club and never come back. After arguing and fighting, my character finds himself in the Salem Massachusetts rain, a phone with a dying battery, having sent your character a text message as the letter had instructed. Your character could be a monster of any sort. We'd play as assorted people who help run the club but the story would revolve around the daily activities as well as the ups and downs of these two characters mainly. Consensual please for this story would be preferred

-Brood To Be...(Generic Plot)* * * *
Whether aboard a space station, a passing ship, or even crash landing in a remote government facility. My character (or yours) is found and awakened. Perhaps experimented on for generations? Is it a parasite? An alien life form? Whatever the case, this character seeks to breed. It seeks to find a host(s), or a mate(s?). And it wishes to make a brood. Lots of potential GM elements as well. Can include Harem elements if wished, Can also be heavily involved in the story, perhaps discovering new planets, or seeking out Earth. We can design the brood together, lots of world-building and stuff! Dub-con or Consensual maybe? Harem possible. GMing more than likely needed! Let's see what happens! INSPIRATIONS: Aliens, Starcraft, Species. POSSIBLE UNIVERSES: Starcraft; Warhammer 40k potentially

-Path to Power (Generic Plot) * * *
Your character or mine are an entity. Perhaps an ancient vampire Lord? A Draco-Lich. An ancient Demon Sealed. A rising Succubus, or maybe even a Queen eager to unite a kingdom! They seek to gain power and unite the world under their kind, or potentially unkind banner! Their counterpart is someone who will assist them on this path. Perhaps the ancient demon corrupts maidens to make generals or a harem to control the world with. The Draco Lich or vampire are unsealed by the princess of the kingdom related to the one that Sealed them. An ancient Mummy Queen is unsealed by an archeologist, the possibilities are endless as are the settings! The point is we take a path to power, and the story is ours to make! Potential Dub-con but Con is preferred though not a deal breaker. Non-con is a deal breaker. Harem maybe or no! INSPIRATIONS: Overlord; Demon-king Daimyo (might be spelling that wrong lmao) POSSIBLE UNIVERSES: Warhammer (40k or fantasy); Starwars; Elder Scrolls; Cyberpunk

- Bound through death (Generic Plot) * *
A bit more of an odd pairing. Your character is for one reason or another a spirit (or spirits) who cannot move on. Whether passing on is a goal, unattainable, or whatever can be discussed but this spirit has found its focus bound to a man, my character. Maybe my character found a property for cheap, maybe he acquired a magical artifact that tethered your spirit(s) to wherever it resides. Maybe even they might have been someone they cared about in life! This will lend itself more to Slice of life type stories, as well as potentially even some action plots. Horror is a bonus here. Consensual is preferred. POSSIBLE UNIVERSES: Unknown at this time;

- Experiment Online (Generic Plot) * * *
An experiment that went wrong, or so right it's wrong? Perhaps a bioweapon made to subvert the enemy. Perhaps a killbot that has unexpected applications. Perhaps the creator was just a tad bit too horny? Maybe it is an AI that seeks to integrate with its creator. This plot can be a bit more silly than story as well! Lots of possibilities and ideas here! Dubcon, as well as CYOA elements present! Harem or one on one friendly as well!! Let's get to experimenting! POSSIBLE UNIVERSES: Unknown at this time;

- Title. PLOT. ((More to be added potentially!))

Anything Else...
There you have it! Just some other big things. I typically don't like doing just one-and-done plots or one-shots. I like making stories, so if any of my generic or NSFW inspires you, keep in mind I'm prolly gonna get attached, and if you only do one-and-done stories I am not for you. I'll add more as the plots come and go! Have fun and hope to chat with you soon!​

Last edited:
bumped with a major overhaul. It is definitely still a wip and I'll be going through it tomorrow or later in the week to spellcheck EVERYTHING!

Bump worked on editing, formatting, ANNNND added in alot more generic ideas to give you an idea, and also added in a new plot Hook, Path to Power! Lemme know if interested~

Bump with a new plot added, bound in death, as well as clarified some consent stuff and made the your character my character alittle more flexible. Also added that I am a switch and got rid of face claim stipulation

Bump. Added possible universe ideas to generic plots...labeled plots to provide better understanding. Added more words to explain stuff lmao. Added a new Prompt! Expiriment Online~! Added a disclaimer regarding random Discord messages

Bump! No edits or anything, just getting this back in circulation! I am incredibly interested in the brood rp as of late x.x

More just boosting! Finally getting over my Mental health crisis some and wanna line up some more roleplays! Removed some unessesary prompts

Back
Top Bottom