Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB My Merciless, Cruel, and Somewhat Unpleasant Request Thread

DJTMetal

A Malicious, Voracious Thing
A fair warning before reading any further: most of my interests I'll be discussing below are very dark and would be utterly unacceptable outside of the realms of consensual kink, roleplay, and/or fiction. I do not wish to imply otherwise, or to give anyone with a potentially negative reaction to such things a bad day. If there's a chance you'd experience emotional harm from reading about scenarios surrounding (but not limited to) non-con and kidnapping, I'd suggest taken a pass on this one. Much love.

Beck.jpg

Welcome, deviants!
Hello humans, and whatever else might be reading. I'm Dan and this is my first request thread on here. Forgive my ignorance if it isn't quite up to the standards of some others. While I may be new here, I have been roleplaying in one form or another for quite some time. On forums, around the table, and in the bedroom have all been different sources of fun. Most of it has been fairly grim and macabre, which is precisely how I prefer it. Whenever possible in erotic RP (with one switchy exception I'll outline in more detail for any more dominant writers who are interested) I enjoy playing powerful, cruel, and sadistic people and entities aiming to humiliate, degrade, and enslave new sexual playthings for themselves. While I will provide some examples of potential pairings I'd enjoy, if you like the general themes that I'm presenting or see that we have a good number of kinks and interests in common, I will always be excited to imagine a new scenario together with a partner. Shared creativity is always the most satisfying.

I will usually respond with 2-3+ paragraphs unless the scene is moving quickly through back and forth conversation. I add length to a post for additional detail and clarity and not to reach an arbitrary word count. I will endeavor to maintain a consistent post rate. I occasionally have depressive episodes and suffer from anxiety, but I am recently experiencing positive changes due to becoming medicated at last, so I hope to avoid any long term absences going forward. Regardless, you'll know if I need to take time away. I just wish to be very clear and forthcoming with all possibilities. Respect my time with honesty, and I'll respect yours. While I default to third person perspective in my posting, if you have a preferred option I'm happy to use it. It's not a big deal either way to me. The same is true for whatever sort of faceclaim you like to use. Additionally, if you are the sort of person who enjoys a bit of out of character power exchange or verbal degradation, let me know. I'm more than happy to incorporate it to whatever extent you're comfortable with and excited by. If you need any other clarification on out of character topics, feel free to ask, and I may edit this to include answers to them later.

Most of the settings I have experience in are some degree of dark fantasy. Either the medieval/mythological-inspired or modern varieties. This is fundamentally my wheelhouse, but far from all I'm looking forward to exploring. A more mundane modern backdrop, or even an alternate but non-mystical earth both have possibilities. Science Fiction could be very exciting, but I'll be annoyed unless our roleplay is very well thought out. Nothing is more irksome than slapdash sci fi without functional and consistent rules. If any should read my F List, firstly thank you for taking the time (y) Secondly, I don't wish for anyone to be mislead by the prevalence of different sorts of monster and animalistic creatures being on there. I enjoy playing them, but am equally happy to play a regular human being. All about context. Likewise, I many preferences for the look or behavior of my partner's character or the style of RP, but keep looking and you may find I enjoy its inverse as well, if not quite as much. Younger and older, story or smut driven, etc. I prefer original settings to existing ones, but there are a handful of cannons I could have fun in. I'm not really interested in playing existing characters, though.

If you have any other questions I'll be sure to listen and respond politely. Unless of course you'd enjoy it if I was impolite, which can be arranged.

Biggest Kinks
If you share at least a couple, we'll probably have fun together. You're under no obligation to play or enjoy them all.

Non-Con
Humiliation (Including public)
Degradation (Especially verbal, including cruel name changes or a lack thereof entirely)
Slavery + Slave Breaking
Misogyny
Branding, Tattoos, Body Writing, etc.
Relatively Innocent Victims (Flexible on what constitutes this)
Piercings
Manhandling
Crying
Forced Orgasm
Pleasure Control

No shade, but no thank you kinks!
Gore (Sexual context only. Gore it up outside of that)

Scat
Cartoonishly Unrealistic Proportions

Some Sample Concepts
As previously stated, feel free to pitch yours as well.
1. A Machiavellian general plotting the overthrow of his nation's current leaders in the vein of Julius Caesar, and enjoying the spoils of war in the form of the most appealing of his captives. Perhaps your character might even possess some powers or skills to aid his ascent if they can be properly broken to his will.

2. A straightforward one. I would be wealthy and debaucherous, and have young captives transported to my private estate to serve as entertainment for myself and my friends. This could even potentially include other players if you wish and had anyone you'd like to invite, either as a fellow captive or another affluent tormentor. It could also be altered to express that whatever stigmatized group your character is a part of have all been enslaved in this setting (could be as specific as a certain category of criminal, or as broad as "women" for instance).

3. You're transported to another realm full of monstrous and hideous creatures who consider humans to be objects for their pleasure, with their leader gleefully enjoying your debasement. This could hell, another reality, a Lovecraftian-style temple, or an alien world. The specifics are less important than the tone I'd like to create.

I'll certainly add more to this section over time as inspiration strikes. It's a start.

F List Link
F - List

The Promised Switch Outlier Concept
While I'm typically very happy to simply play Dom or Master at all times, I have always liked the idea of being someone's prized enforcer, gladiator, bodyguard, muscle, or something along those lines. I don't want be Mistress' bitch so much as I want to make everyone else Mistress' bitch. A powerful warrior who's valued for both skill and sexual prowess, and fanatically loyal. Perhaps I'm even used to beat and fuck their enemies into submission, or have captives and rivals tossed to me to do as I will with them. Might even be fun to play as part of a group RP or tabletop style RPG.

Last edited:
While I have gotten gotten some lovely responses already, we'll give it one bump for good luck, and to load my plate a bit ;)

Back
Top Bottom