Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(1x1) Roleplay Request, Always Searching (YAOI!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkjello

Star
Hello everyone. <3 First of all, let's get one thing straight. This is a yaoi RP and if that bothers you, then don't say anything at all.

Before we get further, let's give some terminology if you're not aware. ^___^

Seme - Dominant in relationship
Uke - Submissive in relationship

I am currently in a seme/uke mood.

If you're not willing to play a seme at some point in the RP, then don't bother whispering. I'm sick of talking to uke-only RPers. x.x;

Whatever is bolded is what I'll play. If both are bolded, then I'll play either.

Here's some things you might want to know about me and what I like in roleplays. :D

-I am eighteen years old. Mmhmm. :D
-I am literate. Granted, I make some grammar mistakes, but everyone does. Sue me. :3
-I do not play sekes (switches, basically), but I do roleplay semes and ukes equally.
-Neither do I do seme/seme pairings or some crap where they have to fight over who's going to be dom.
-I really, really, really, really, really hate feminine/rail-thin/skinny-ass semes.
-I loves m-preg. Don't know what it is, ask.
-I also love bara. :3 Bara is basically just older, more masculine men. Muscular, middle-aged, etc. etc. you name it.
-I'm on basically every day, so you don't have to worry about me being gone from the computer for long-ass periods of time.
-I'm also willing to compromise on what we RP. (Mixing genres together, doing new things, etc.)
-My ukes are usually very feminine, but are not helpless.
-My semes are very masculine, but are not sadistic or abusive. More gentlemanly and romantic.
-Me loves new plots. ^__^ But I may not know how to do it, so be prepared to teach me!
- Boards tend to lose my posts quite often, so if I don't reply within a day, then send me another PM requesting it.
-I don't like being abandoned by RPers. ;__; If you don't want to RP, then just tell me. I can take it, all right?
-I am... very picky when it comes to others playing semes. Discuss it with me and I'll tell you the details.
-In some of the RPs I have, like naga and single parents, my character is already built into the RP. So in some of the cases, I'll only be willing to play uke even if I'm in a seme mood.
-Since I know everyone wants it... here's the kink list. :D <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Punkjello">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Punkjello</a><!-- m -->

:!: = I have a plot. ^___^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Original ~~

Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Samurai/Kabuki :!:
Rave
Vampire/Mortal
Vampire/Vampire
Mafia
Family thingers
Younger Brother/Older Brother's Best Friend
Arranged Marriage (you need a plot for this if you want to do it)
Nagas :!:
War-related (WWII, Civil, etc.)
Single Parent(s) :!:
Detective/Suspect
Spartans
Musician/Musician
Prehistoric :!:
Spy/Spy (Think James Bond. :3)
Post-Apocalyptic :!:
Doctor/Patient
Doctor/Doctor
Adult Star/Adult Star
Model/Photographer

Feel free to suggest some, as I'm always up for trying new RPs, dears. I might fall in love with your idea and put it up on this big list anyway, neh?

Also. If you've got a few plots of your own to try out, then I'm a great guinea pig. xD Lemme hear those plots! I might love them!

Here be my fandom section. Pairings are listed in the "Seme/Uke" format.

~~ Anime ~~

Inuyasha

Kouga/Inuyasha
Kouga/OC
Sesshoumaru/Inuyasha
Sesshoumaru/Young Inuyasha

Gravitation

Yuki/Shuichi
Tatsuha/Ryuichi

Full Metal Alchemist

Hughes/Roy
Hohenheim/Ed
Greed/Ed
Russell/Fletcher

Sukisyo

Shinichirou/Nanami
Sora/Nao
Ichikawa/Nagase

Pokemon

Sakaki/Kojiro (Giovanni/James)
Shigeru/Satoshi (Gary/Ash)

Level C

Kazuomi/Mizuki

Saiyuki

Sanzo/Goku
Gojyo/Hakkai
Gojyo/Goku
Dokugakuji/Kougaiji
Dokugakuji/Gojyo
Shuei/Kouryuu
Konzen/Goku
Kenren/Tenpou

Kiddy Grade

Dextera/Sinistra
Un-ou/A-ou

Peacemaker Kurogane

Hijikata/Okita
Sanosuke/Shinpachi

Boku no Sexual Harassment

Honma/Mochizuki
Fujita/Mochizuki

~~ Video Games ~~

Final Fantasy 7

Sephiroth/Cloud
Cid/Vincent
Tseng/Rufus

Final Fantasy 8

Seifer/Squall
Seifer/Zell

Final Fantasy 10

Auron/Tidus

Final Fantasy 12

Basch/Vaan
Basch/Balthier

Kingdom Hearts

Riku/Sora
Ansem/Riku

Kingdom Hearts II

Xemnas/Saix
Luxord/Demyx
Xaldin/Marluxia

World of Warcraft

Uhhhm... your character/my character? XD

Resident Evil

Made-ups are preferred here, so go on and make up someone.

Tales of Symphonia

Kratos/Lloyd

Chrono Trigger

Magus/Flea
Magus/Crono

Chrono Cross

Karsh/Glenn
Glenn/Norris

Metal Gear Solid

Dave/Hal (Snake/Otacon)

Tekken

Kazuya/Lee
Jin/Hwoarang

Soul Calibur

Mitsurugi/Kilik

~~ Books ~~

The Dark Tower

Roland/Eddie
Roland/Jake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since it's much easier to keep track of RPs through private messages, I will only RP through them. No private threads, no IMs, just PMs, please. If our RP gets far enough and you need my personal information or anything, I'll be glad to give it.

To signify that you've read all of this, please let your first PM be titled "Bleep bloop."

Next will be what I'm currently craving. Just because I'm craving it doesn't mean that I won't play something else other than it, so don't make assumptions. Rofl. xD

Currently Craving: Adult Star/Adult Star or Kouga/anyone

Ah, slightly. XD I'm not a fan of pregnancy in general.

Do you have any other ideas, for either that, or the Model/Photographer pairing?

I may be willing to put up with m-preg if there's nothing else, but I might abandon it if it fails to keep my interest.

Also, I'd prefer to play submissive in a role like that.

Well good then. n__n Wouldn't be any point typing it up. Gotta ask the question before I give the plot. ^__^;

I don't have any other ideas for nagas and the Model/Photographer is just an RP I'm willing to do. I don't have plots for it, but I'd be happy to discuss one with you if you like.

It sounds incredibly lazy of me, but I'm not up for plotting. XD

Just shoot with the naga plot, I'll deal. n.n

Well, our characters are best friends. There is a large tribe of nagas in the middle of a very vast forest. My character is a bit of a black sheep of the tribe, choosing to not stay around the main part of the village but living on the outskirts. The elder of the tribe has recently died and your character is the next in line to become the leader of the entire tribe. He's basically an epitome of masculinity: powerful, brave, handsome, etc. etc. The only catch is that he needs a wife to take the role of the leader. The elders of the tribe contact another tribe not too far away to arrange a marriage with your character, much to your character's disapproval. He's been friends with mine for a long time and while they try to set up a meeting, he disappears and pleads with my character to hide out a bit in his home until things got a bit calmer and he had time to get his mind together.

Spending much time together, they eventually fall for one another despite the coming marriage of the leader. After a night together, the leader takes his leave and begins to prepare for the wedding, much to his discontent. Meanwhile, my character begins to feel sick and his stomach begins to swell from the pregnancy within. He knows that if the leader is found out for being the father of the children, he would be ruined and never accepted into the society. Therefore, my character sacrifices his reputation and his membership in the tribe and decides to leave. He wears larger clothes to hide his stomach, but on the day of his departure, the elders catch him and begin to inquire of his relationship with your character. They find out about his pregnancy, the entire situation to be taboo, and publicly beat him before all the other villagers for his punishment.

Hey =). Would you like to continue our Metal Gear roleplay from Darker?

I don't really remember where we left off, though XD. But if you don't want to continue, that's fine.

;pokes you;
helllllllooo i know you and damn... when did you get here from gaia?
;has been sick and stuck trying to pass a final- just passed the final (like 20 minutes ago...) and now has down time;

;huggles; >.>
You have to be the punkjello I know on gaia....

if not. I'm sorry I messed up here. x...x'

I don't know you by your username but I probably know you from Gaia. xD

And I came from Gaia to Darker Roleplay and from there to here since it went down. >>

I'm not using my gaian username on here.

Was your username punkjello on gaia?
Because then I was talking to you like maybe 3 days ago about a role-play.
33cc5d46369199_flip.png

And if you're the same person, then that's your avatar XD

;must make sure I'm talking to the same person;

It is. xD I'm still on Gaia, but it's always nice to be able to request an RP that really has no limits. So I come here too. ^^;

What's your username?

Its Moon.
;hugs you;
Yay! <3
Ah so we can do our role-play here instead of on a pm then. :3

Quoting one of my pms:
so he's a samurai called in to protect people in the village and he's living at the kabuki house while he's there. x3 that's what i understand hehe

Now that we know its each other. XD
I'll go and try make the thread and post tonight, but I need to do it for another rp first.

Hmm... never tried it. I'm not extremely educated on the Holocaust. But unless you're a huge history buff, I'd love to try it out. ^^

I can be, kind of, but I won't be all elitist and like, pissy.
And there's a lot I don't know too. I'm tryin' tah learn/get in the right mindset for my own little project about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom