Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Western (plot driven w/smut)

Not super fleshed out, but here’s the idea:

M/C is a bandit, drifting from town to town. My first few hits are a bit rocky, but eventually I find my footing and the rumor of a thief that hits the towns banks before they slip away like a ghost in the night begins to travel. It eventually reaches your small town, where you happen to be deputy. You try to convince the sheriff to prepare and set a trap, but they don’t believe Im a threat. You go against their wishes, and set the trap yourself. You end up capturing me, but something happens and I end up escaping after a while. You become hell bent on capturing me.

I’ve become obsessed with bigger hits, so I set my sights on a town with rather rich citizens. The job ends up being bigger than I anticipated so I’m forced to take help. But these locals know about my reputation and they know you’re in town asking around about me. They double cross me and leave me tied up as a distraction for you while they make it out with the loot. You have me once again.

You’re approached by a few of the wealthier citizens who tell you that the amount the bandits made off with will sink the town. They beg you to find them. You agree, but refuse to leave me in the hands of anyone else, so you take me on your journey. Through it all we have a flirting back and forth, and I eventually start chasing you, metaphorically.

Thinking of starting it the day the heist goes bad and you catch me. We could also do a pre-post, rping when we first meet, then skipping to the heist day. I’m looking for long term, plot driven but heavy smut scenes. Like I said, it’s not super fleshed out. Pm me if you wanna talk it out. Looking forward to role playing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom