Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Anything Fantasy

Stardust420

Meteorite
Hello! I'm a 25 year old woman who took a very long hiatus from roleplaying. I love writing, and I love creating worlds and stories and I am a HUGE frickin sucker for romance and dragon shifters. And pretty much everything else fantasy related. I am a really easy-going person, I just moved and am job hunting so at the moment I have a lot of time on my hands, so you can expect me to give you a couple replies a day until my schedule changes. I can do anything from 1 paragraph to six or more, generally I'll put out at least two - three. I'm ghost-friendly, I'd prefer you give me a heads up cuz I tend to get a little obsessed when I'm into an RP lol, but I'm awkward so I get the ghosting. I don't care if the pairing is f x f or f x m, but I am most comfortable playing submissive females. I like a good ratio of story and smut.

Pairings and Plots
I don't have a lot at the moment, I am more than willing to do anything else that is NOT on this list. If there is a specific role I would like to play it'll be this color.

Werewolf x Vampire
Supernatural x Supernatural hunter
Dragon shifter x Princess
Knight x Prince/Princess
Witch x Supernatural
King/Queen x King/Queen
Prince x Princess
Elf x Slaver

God/Goddess x Mortal
Modern Fantasy
Mortal is the reincarnation of a god/goddess. This being was cursed to die and be reincarnated as a human because they defied the rulers of their pantheon, or they did something so atrocious the other gods felt that they needed to be punished. The god/goddess was the lover of their original life as a god. As part of the mortal's punishment, the god/goddess is not allowed to approach any of their reincarnations. But this time, they can't help it.

That's all I got for that one.

Werewolf x Werewolf
Modern Fantasy
MC is adopted, has no idea that she is a werewolf. Moves to a small town whose population is dominated by a werewolf pack. Humans are aware of the supernatural, and this pack is said to be especially unkind to outsiders, so said small town doesn't have a lot of un-supernatural inhabitants. MC meets YC, who is a werewolf that is a part of this pack. Our characters feel the mating bond, but MC has no idea what is going on. YC is also confused, because MC hasn't had her first shift, so she smells like a human, and werewolves don't mate with humans. So YC can't stay away from MC, but they also can't tell their packmates because of the fact that she's currently human. And then at some point MC experiences her first shift, and YC has to walk her through it.

That's all I got, the rest is up to us to plot!

Favorite Kinks (Open to more)
Bondage
Blindfold
Anal (receiving)
Collars/leashes
Gags
Public humiliation
Dub-con
Dom/sub
Nipple/Breast play
Double/Triple penetration
Branding