Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Hey there neighbor, can I borrow some sugar?

Mr.Godzilla

Meteorite
Well, thanks for letting me in. I'm Godzilla. Feel free to call me Goji, Mr. G, Mr. Z, or King if you just don't like anything else. I am a dominant male 95% of the time. The other 5% is often the inability to make a decision and or just really thinking that a certain male/female would be nice on top for a change.

I haven't really don't this in a while so I am sure I will miss, a lot of things. In terms of how I write first and foremost it is the 3rd person, I expect the same unless told otherwise. I may not mind, just depends on day and if you warned me. In terms of length I can...confidently? Do anywhere between 1-4.

I'm not gonna cheat here and say just choose a kink and I will probably do it with you, but that is the truest statement. BUT. For the sake of everyone including me, I shall obviously put in the effort for us all.

I made an F-List. If something isn't there I skipped it or didn't wanna put it on. Things can be discussed if they are in maybe. No is no.

Below you will find a list of my interested Pairings. Some of them will be Modern Day potentially slice of life while others will be high fantasy DnD type shenanigans. Be warned. There may not be a single ounce of structure below.

As of this Moment I will use $ as expressions of what I am looking for most.

Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Human/Elf/Half-orc/Mortal Fantasy races
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Human/Elf/Half-orc/Mortal Fantasy Races
Adventurer x Adventurer $$$$$$
Avdenturer x Heroine/Hero(Chosen One Fantasy nonsense)
Adventurer x Monstergirl/guy $$$
Adventurer x Monster $$
Hero x Hero/Heroine $
Hero x Villain/Villainess $$
Hero x Normal Human
Xenomorph(can be played male or female) x Space Colonist $$$$
Yuatja x Soldier/Mercenary
Boss x Worker
Boss x Secretary
Daddy x Daughter/Son
Worker x Boss
Worker x Customer