Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male X-Change Pill

CocktailSwallower

Planetoid
Hey there.

I'll start off by saying I am up for playing this here in any way or in Discord (CocktailSwallower#7604)

What I am looking for in this thread is X-Change story. For those that don't know what it is - It's a type of high-tech pill (or some other thing) that changes your gender to the opposite, mostly for some limited duration. Sometimes with some additional side effects, sometimes custom tailored. Every detail is up for debate but I enjoy the general idea of swapping gender.

Virgins Pact - Me and my boys all tried to score a girl in high school but we had no luck. We didn't want to go to college being virgins. As the time was running out we made a pact that if we're still virgins by the end of the school year we will get our hands on an X-Change pill and one of us will take it and fuck the others so we're not virgins anymore. The end of the year was upon us and I was the one that pulled out the shortest straw...

Holiday resort for a couple - My friend and his long time girlfriend planned vacations in a holiday resort. All inclusive, spa, hot sandy beaches, swimming pools. All expenses paid. That's until they broke up just before the holidays. Now he's talking to me and saying the spot is free but there's one problem. It's for couple and it's been booked for a girl so if I want to go I have to take an X-Change pill.

Going out with the girls - My wife planned to go out on Friday night with her friends. I was curious what they were going and asked if I can join. She told me yes, but only if I will be one of the girls, too. And I was about to experience all the things girls experience on a night out.

Apartment for girl only - I was looking for cheap apartment. Earning almost nothing as a college student I couldn't afford anything. That's until I found an ad for an apartment that I could afford. It was really small, barely anything but I didn't had a choice. There was only one problem. It was for girl only. So I came up with a plan to take a small loan from a friend, buy X-Change pill, some simple clothes and get that apartment for myself. It was only when I met the landlord that I learned why this apartment is only available to a girl.

New year and new experiences - After new year I decided I need to spice my life up, try new things and make my boring life... less boring. The plan sounded great but soon I didn't know what to do and try. My cash as a student was limited so I didn't have options to try expensive things. My roommate suggested I should try X-change and see how life is as a woman.

Invited to a party - My friend called me and invited me to a party. He didn't have to ask twice. I got myself ready and turned up at the doors right on time. I just didn't my first drink would be spiked with an X-Change pill.

Revenge on my ex - My girlfriend dumped me. I was devastated. I couldn't stand that and how we broke up. I decided to do something about and planned my revenge. I ordered an X-change clone pill to look like her and have the sluttiest night in my life so that everyone would think she's a whore.

The prompts are rather short but it's because I wanted to leave them a bit vague so we can discuss details and talk about our kinks and desires before we start.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom