Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❃ northerner's partner search ❃ adv lit ❃ LOOKING FOR SLASHER STORY

northerner

Meteorite
hey! if you feel like writing a deranged psychopathic murderer who hate fucks a victim into falling in love with them, then please, read on~

my name is north. i'm 28 and am in the EST. i tend to post about once a week and my replies range anywhere from a couple of paragraphs to 10+ - i am very much a believer of quality over quantity. on to quality - i am definitely no nabakov, but writing is my craft, and i put a lot of time and effort into my posts, so i would love to write with somebody like-minded. i will always take the time to edit my writing so that i can give you something coherent and, ideally, well written. i am such a sucker for good prose.

although i'm pretty much at capacity with stories, i am FIENDING, just absolutely foaming at the MOUTH, for a slasher story. i want MC getting fucked with a knife held to their throat. i want twisted, horrible, obsessive love, bites that leave marks, vicious fights where all YC would like to do is tear MC apart. adrenaline pumping chases, life or death decisions, pain and pleasure.

i'm open to fandom, specifically the classics like halloween and scream. big fan of dead by daylight. also more than happy to whip up something original. big fat NO to anything to do with any IRL killers. don't even ask.

stalking, creepy love letters, threats of death, all of that jazz - i want it. degrading dirty talk, choking, slapping, taunting and mocking. YC wants to kill MC almost as much as they want to fuck and torment them. ideally, i want to see the power balance equalize in a slow burn. MC is romanced into this sadistic lifestyle, something dank and dark inside of them that they never noticed blooming to life with YC's nurturing cruelty. YC develops a fondness and an attachment to MC. i want them to end up totally twisted up in this necrotic obsession they have for each other. bonnie and clyde on steroids.

this is fuckin dark, damn, but i'm working through some shit alright? humour me.

Back
Top Bottom