Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Barbies Cravings. Twisted Romance, Pregnancy, Obsession & More.

LittleMouse

Cat got your tongue, little mouse?
A88E9D42-0A4E-4080-9285-629E1261D2A4.gif

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
About me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
I reside in the GMT time zone.
Typically I reply every day/every other day.
Third person/past tense/realistic face claims.
18+ only. No minors.
2-6 Paragraphs per reply. No one liners or under a single paragraph per reply.
Pms or discord for writing in.
Will request a writing sample.
MxF Pairings with me as the female or doubling.
Please check my main thread for kinks and limits.
I prefer dark stories compared to modern slice of life types. However I am open to more lighthearted stories too.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Request 1 - The Perfect Family
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
My first and most wanted idea is something I've touched on before and would like to build up and try with someone.
Pretty simple, ish, when it comes to plot. A regular guy who's never had a ton of friends (either at work in college etc we can decide) and who has a rather..old style traditional family has always admired a certain girl from afar. The girl who makes friends easily, always smiling and polite. Friendly to everyone around her. Including him.
Yet he takes her friendliness as more than that. In his mind he sees it as flirting, a desire for her to be with him as he longs to be with her. As a family. The kind of family he has grown up in, where the woman's job is simple. She is to tend to the house and children..as many children as he can get from her.
But he knows society isn't as it once was and many modern people don't agree with such a lifestyle. Which is why he kidnaps her on a whim, leaving no trace behind to whisk her away to a home he inherited thousands of miles away in the middle of nowhere and from there?
He will make her the perfect wife and they will soon become the perfect family.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Request 2 - He’s To Die For
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This is a pretty simple idea, a serial killer or villainous type character who cares little about those around him has his world turned upside down when a new girl enters his life. Whether it be accidental, a simple run in or even exchanging glances from across the street, open to discussing the options there.​

Either way, while he once wanted to leave nothing but chaos and fear from where he had been..he wanted to keep her safe from it. Leading to him trying to keep a double life going. Some perfect romantic gentlemen who seemingly sweeps her off her feet. Ensuring nothing every harms her, even if it means being a little controlling and possessive.
Little does she know of the true man behind his loving mask. The true darkness in his heart as he destroys lives and murders without a second though. Yet for her he would never let any harm touch her.
Until an accidental wrong place wrong time has her witnessing him murdering in cold blood.
Further Kinks and more plot details to be discussed between us.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom