Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB MissM's New Request Thread

MissM

Star
After a long time away, and becoming recently single, I decided to give this website another shot. I'm going to keep this post brief for now. I'll edit in more prompts and details in the future, but if I don't write something, then I'll just keep procrastinating on it forever.

A couple of basic guidelines
1) I am a lesbian. I am not interested in roleplaying as or opposite male characters or writers who identify as men. Other than that, everyone is welcome.
2) I'm open to roleplaying any body type/parts and prefer partners who are as well
3) I prefer to write in third person, with 2-3 paragraphs per post. I expect post length to vary from time to time, but no one-liners or novels please.
4) My F-list is somewhat out of date, but still mostly accurate. If you have any questions about it, please ask.

For now, there's one main prompt that I'm craving: Portal Panties. For those that aren't familiar, these are undergarments that either use magic or advanced technology to connect the crotch of the underwear to a portal somewhere else. These can be used for a number of purposes, including long-distance sex, discreet public play, or even having sex with yourself. One way or another, my character has come into possession of a pair. As for who you are, that's up to you. Maybe you're my significant other on the other side of the country. Or perhaps you're a total stranger who got the connecting portal by mistake. Feel free to get creative, or even play multiple characters if you like. Kinks for this prompt include: Dubcon, free use, and public sex.

My other major craving is Tentacles! I haven't had a good tentacle RP in ages. You could play a traditional tentacle monster, a shape-shifting demon, or something even stranger. But rather than playing a mindless beast, you've got a personality. You flirt, tease, and maybe even hope to form some kind of relationship. Of course, that doesn't mean you have to be nice. Maybe you are genuinely sweet and charming, or maybe that's just a cover for your more sadistic side. This one can even lean more towards a fantasy slice-of-life, but I'm still looking for mostly tentacle smut.

More coming soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom