Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Neko, Anthro, MasterXSlave, Petplay, Switch for Anyone

Shade16

Planetoid
Hey there y'all!

As you read in the title I am looking to do a neko based roleplay- revolving around one basic concept. That'll be in a moment, really-really quick I want to say I am a switch, and would PREFER to play a male character. I prefer to write in PMs, and typically write between 2-3 paragraphs per response, however I'm always up for more if the context calls for it. I love mid-long term roleplays- and love OOC discussion so we can workshop the roleplay.

As for the concept:

We live in a world (could be modern or historical) where nekos and other anthros are considered pets or even slaves to humans. Nonhumans- nons or anthros, or Pets- as they're called- have few to no laws around their care- so a human could virtually treat their Pet however they want. While some humans work to buy freedom for Pets or refuse/boycott purchasing one, most will have at least one in their lifetime.

Pets are commonly raised in homes/shelters, born to breeding Pets- but raised not by their parents- but by human overseers who try to train the Pets to the best of their ability to serve humanity. While some shelters are quite nice, similar to boarding schools- most are crowded, underfunded, and even downright abusive.

Once of age, Pets are brought to auction- large convention halls stocked with Pets and supplies. Most cities have auctions once every month or every few weeks, trying to make room in shelters. Price usually depends on looks, personality, genetics and age. And while some Pets are easily sold within the first auction- a few are kept far longer- and most shelters are willing to sell them to far cheaper.

Anyone can own a Pet, and as said before, treat them however they like. Some are kept as companions, others to help around the house- working as maids. Some owners rent their Pets out to do menial work, taking the payment they earn. And many, many Pets are used as bed warmers or even living stress relievers- in both sexual ways and physical ones. The only laws surrounding their care have to do with public use, as a human cannot sexually use or kill their Pet in public, and can be given a large fine for doing so if caught.

And the dark side of Pet owning, the physical, verbal and/or sexual abuse, is not hidden by any means- except in shelters. The better shelters train Pets that IF they are good, if they are polite and servile, if they listen to every order without fail- then their human will love them and treat them well. Most Pets go into their first auction excited to meet their owner- not realizing what might be waiting for them as time goes on.

Reselling is common, most either do it through forums or ebay, while others will offer 'used' Pets at auctions. They are less expensive, and popular with humans who tend to run through Pets too quickly to afford to by new ones. They're also popular with people who rent their Pets out for menial labor or rent them out for 'free use.'

As you can see, I've thought about this for awhile now, and have many roles that would fit in the world created above. They'll follow in a moment, and while many are smutty, I'd be up for nonsexual roleplays or plot driven roleplays as well. Due to the slave based nature of this roleplay, dark themes will be covered, however our characters do not have to do anything we don't want to involve. Please, please, please ask if there's something you really want to incorporate or something that is a hard limit or trigger that you want to leave out.

Now that that's done, let's see some roles:

PC= Pet Character/HC=Human Character

1. HC has had several Pets over the years- many being handmedowns or resells- never able to afford to buy a new one. However after receiving a promotion and raise, they go to a shelter directly and buy an untrained Pet. HC wants to train one themselves and breakin their perfect Pet. -This is a largely dark, smut based roleplay, I'd say 75/25 smut to plot ratio.
  2. HC has gone through a bad breakup, and is encouraged by a friend to buy a Pet for company and to rebound. HC is hesitant, but ends up at an auction anyway. They're overwhelmed and a tad turned off by the immorallity of it all- but after seeing someone talking about how they're going to 'get rid' of PC because they won't sell, HC jumps in and buys them. PC would've gone through several homes, most abusive- though perhaps not all- and considering HC has no intention of hurting PC- it will take time for PC to trust it. -This would be a dark, recovery based roleplay, and would be highly plot driven. I do like the idea of it becoming romantic and eventually sexual, but it would be a 35/65 smut to plot ratio.
  3. PC is just about to go to their first auction, and are excited to meet their owner and go to a 'forever home.' However as the night goes on, no one seems to want PC for one reason or another. Eventually the shelter staff decide to just sell PC cheap to the last person of the day, HC, who's looking for a cheap toy to replace their last Pet. -VERY dark roleplay, heavy smut and little plot unless we work on it. 85/15 smut to plot ratio.
  4. PC has never been sold, and the shelter staff are desperate for space, because of that- they decide to abandon PC. Eventually PC is found by HC, who is Pet Control Officer, and since PC has no owner nearby or any identifying mark- HC assumes PC is a runaway. HC proceeds to take PC back to the Control station and attempts to break PC to find out who they belong to. Alternatively or optionally, after finding no owner for PC, HC decides to keep PC as the station's personal Pet. -This would be a Very dark roleplay, heavy smut and even an element of multiple characters/gangbang- 75/25 smut to plot ratio.
  5. PC's last owner is decent- not great, but not terrible. However could not keep PC, and decided to leave PC outside (possibly in a free to a -good- any home box- for extra sadness). HC is walking home and finds PC, still waiting for their owner to come back. HC knows the weather will be bad soon- and decides to take PC home 'until the owner comes back' with a plan to take PC to a resale place later. However as PC grows on HC, they decide to keep them. -More vanilla role, with romance and plot heavy, as well as room for slice of life moments. 10/90 smut to story ratio.
  6. AGE DIFFERENCE: HC is a works for a shelter as a teacher and trainer. They've largely worked for good shelters, but are called in to help with a smaller, more rundown place. They arrive meet PC, who's not old enough to sell, yet is still used and taken advantage of by the other staff. HC largely tries to protect PC, before decides to take PC home early- to try to protect them. -This would be more taboo, ageplay involved, and could be a mix of dark, possessive romance or simply romance or even a nonsexual petplay type thing. Depending on how we take it could be 50/50 smut to plot ratio to a more affection driven play.
  7. HC's neighbor is going away for vacation, and HC looks after their Pet. However, once HC is in control, they take advantage of PC. -Smut plain and simple, maybe 90/10 smut to plot ratio.
  8. HC is in an accident that leaves them homebound. After being nagged by friends, neighbors, medical care, etc, HC buys a cheap PC- one who's been in and out of homes. HC is gruff, rough, and stubborn- but not cruel, and as their PC struggles due to past trauma, HC tries to help them as much as PC helps HC. -Definitely romantic here, sweet and plot driven, I'd say 30/70 smut to plot ratio with a more vanilla rp.
While these roles are the ones I had off the top of my head, I'm sure we could come up with more if you have an idea. Like I said I'm up for petplay, dark roleplay, romance, slice of life, drama, plot driven and smut driven, and any combo then of. I'd love to hear your ideas as well, unless something piques your interest. I definitely have other ideas and would love to collaborate to figure things out. I'd be up for including other things as well such as ABO dynamics, breeding, revolutions, different time periods other then modern (especially Medieval, Ancient Roman, Ancient Eygptian, Steampunk era).

Here is my full f list for playing the human character/dom and my full f list for playing the pet character/sub.

If I've caught your interest, please PM me and let me know! I'm so eager to work this out with someone, and great a fantastic roleplay that we'll both enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom