Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot tight wet... an utterly irresistible otter

Dox Paradox

Super-Earth
Dox grunted, pulling first the tip of his muzzle then the rest of his head all the way up to his neck over the bar before slowly coming down and dropping to the soft grass. Two sets of a hundred each fifty with both forward and reverse grip in each set, and Dox warily stretched his arms easing the burning before rolling his shoulders and padding his way to the track. His body was bare save for the loose fitting shorts and the socks and sneakers, and after stretching a bit more he began to make his long running circuit at nearly a sprint. If it wasn't his fur that caught ones attention which was jet black save red fur that coated his muzzle, throat, chest, stomach, and all the way down to his inner thighs and even around up to the bottom of his tail to give it a red under streak, it was the fact that nine times out of ten he could be seen physically training during the day. He was tall, nearing six feet nine inches and his body was sculptured with a muscle tone few could achieve but it oddly it wasn't enough to impeded his mobility or flexibility in the least. But to everyone's knowledge, and the agitation of every athletic director in the entire school he flatly refused to join any team regardless of what it was.

And even now out of the corner of his eye he could see the track and field coach, and the football coach eyeing him in the same manner he'd eye a steak when he was really hungry. But it brought a silent smirk to his lips knowing they'd go inside in such hot weather long before he finished. When he was truly done, the morning had waned and noon was soon approaching as he padded off the field and towards the gym. Here and there more than a few females pointed him out and giggled loudly, always turning away and laughing all the more annoyingly loud whenever he looked. He didn't like females like that, but hated to admit that he had been craving the more... private attention of a woman but the fact of one of his oddities stayed his actions. He was terribly shy around woman he found attractive, and more often then not it ended up very awkward when he tried to approach a few. It didn't help most of the woman here traveled in packs and their gales of giggling usually led him prowling away in anger and embarrassment.

As Dox entered the gym and went towards the pool locker room where he kept his stuff due to how empty it usually was he caught sight of the swim team. He constantly told himself that he was going into his locker room because of how empty it was and not because he had a thing for a certain new girl who had joined the team. But once again found that he was lying to himself, and fiddling with the new cell phone thing he had been given by a coach in an act of good faith just to watch the girls talk and yap to catch sight of her.

Karis was very new to the swim team, and had only recently been recruited. In fact, she was new to the school, and didn’t really have many friends at all. It seemed like the swim team was already friends…and she was the outsider. She had changed into her swimsuit and was already in the pool warming up by doing a couple laps before the other girls came in, chattering and laughing together. It was hard for the oddly colored, lonely otter. Most of her body was blue, while her hands, feet, and the end of her tail were a rather vibrant purple. Her golden eyes glanced around, seeing the coach and coming to the edge of the pool that the other girls were congregated at. The coach smiled reassuringly at her and told the others to get in the water and do their warm up laps. Karis decided to do a couple more, before they all started on their practice.

Her 5' 11" body slid through the water like it wasn’t even there. She was one of the fastest girls on the team…and that didn’t really make her any more popular. The other girls were very jealous of her. But that was also why she stayed later than everyone else. She really hated to get the heat of their hatred when she was alone and vulnerable in the locker room. They proceeded to go through the general practice routines, different girls swimming different races and trying to improve their times so they could consider themselves competition to the otter. To be honest, though, Karis could really have cared less if they were better than her. She loved what she did, and she was happy while she was in the water…for the time being.

But there was one thing that she always wished she could have…someone of her own. Once in a while, she would see a basketball player or football player that had gotten out of practice early to go watch their girlfriends swimming. It also never escaped her notice when the various girls saw them after practice; they would be wrapped up in each other’s arms, making out like they hadn’t seen each other in years. Often, she would just sigh, look down at the ground and keep walking.

Something seemed a little different today, though. She heard the door to the boy’s locker room open, and expected one of the boyfriends coming out. But instead, it was a wolf she had never seen before. And she wouldn’t deny the fact that he was a little cute. She didn’t think he was one of them anyway…since once in a while there would be a new guy there.

Once practice was over, she stayed in the water, swimming a little longer. Well, she was trying to get the courage up to talk to him, but she didn’t know what to do to attract his attention.

Dox had taken a shower, glad that there weren't any other guys in this locker room because he had been thinking about that otter, and he was a bit on the over gifted side so any thought at all showed. After drying himself off, he put on a red under armor short sleeve shirt that hugged his upper body, and a black pair of loose sweat pants and looking at the small bottle of cologne decided to put on a bit. He had always liked the smell, and oddly enough got quite a few compliments on it too. It smelled of crushed pine and oddly enough lemon which always made him feel wakeful, and he'd need his senses when he approached someone of her beauty. Looking into the mirror he looked at his shirt and sighed, wondering if he should wear a shirt at all seeing it left nothing to the imagination at all but decided to keep it since it was the only one he had at the time.

Leaving the locker room quietly, he smiled seeing that the pool area was deserted save for his favorite swimmer staying late as usual. But today he had been planning on having a few words with her but he couldn't help but watch her swim. She was finely curved, and the way she seemed to simply cut through the water with an instinctual ease always astounded him, but he stayed silent while she finished her course. It was only after he decided to sit with his legs together and tucked under him that he saw her turn and for the first time really looked into those beautiful golden eyes with his won crimson. He said nothing, but words weren't needed to convey he was happy to have her attention as his ears perked up excitedly and his tail began slowly wagging behind him. A gentle smile tugged at his muzzle as he rested his hands on his thighs and waited for her to swim over.

Karis continued her leisurely swim through the pool, trying to think through what she could do. She could follow him around campus…but that was a little stalker-ish. She could talk to him…if she could only gain the courage. If she had a friend, she could have her intercede…but that was the problem…no friends to run to. She was on her third lap through the water, before he came out of the locker room again. She didn’t realize he was back until she was at the other end of the pool, turning back toward him. She stopped half way to him, treading water in the dead center of the pool. Karis could feel a seriously hot blush come to her cheeks, and she didn’t know what to do. To be honest, she wanted to dive under the water and wait for him to leave…though it seemed like he would wait there for her the whole time. She shook herself and swam over to him.

Karis stopped a fair distance away, treading water still to hide the fact that she was nervous to talk to him. She took a deep breath and swam the rest of the way to him, her hand on the side of the pool, and her feet on the bottom. A quick glance down told her that she was still rather flat chested…a swimmer’s curse. “Umm…Hi,” she said softly.

Dox couldn't help but smile at the way she blushed, and when she did manage the courage to swim up he caught her look down and wondered for a moment. He realized she was thinking about her breast, and though they were smaller than most, he didn't mind that in the least. The moment he heard her voice he decided that he loved it, and would like the hear much more of it before the day was through. Smiling affectionately he spoke gently to her. "Hello..." He was never good at introductions, and hated trying but he wasn't willing to give up on her, not when he had her alone. "Call me a fan... But I've seen you swim every now and then. I noticed you were always by yourself when I left so I was wondering... If your hungry if you'd like to get a bite to eat."

Dox was infinitely glad that his red fur made it impossible to tell if he was blushing or not, and was sure that if he was all black he'd end up a dark shade of red from how embarrassed he was. He could complete triathlons like they were nothing, climb and navigate the most intense and dangerous terrain with out breaking a sweat and beat the best athletes in the college and yet he couldn't talk to a girl he liked without stumbling all over himself and looking like a retard in the process. "I understand if your busy... but if you'd like I'll wait for you to shower and change....." Now that got his mind reeling at the thought of those long legs and those nice hips and..... and he had to stop thinking about it.

To be honest, Karis didn’t think her blush could get any deeper...until he mentioned that he had been watching her swim on more than one occasion. The blue on her cheeks and face turned a darker shade of purple than the purple color of her hands, feet and tail. He was handsome, though, and she did enjoy the sound of his voice as he asked her out to dinner. “I...um...yeah...I think I would like to get something to eat...” To be honest, if she had been treading water, she would have probably sunk to the bottom of the pool by then. “I don’t have anything planned now anyway.” She pushed herself out of the water quickly and grabbed her towel. “I’ll only be a minute. I need to take a shower...” And she was off in no time, into the locker room to take her shower.

She stripped out of the swimsuit she had on and stepped under the hot water, washing all of the chlorine out of her hair and fur. Sadly, all she had to wear was the jeans and a lose t-shirt that she had worn earlier in the day. Karis dried off and slipped her clothes back on, leaving her hair to hang down to the middle of her back. Of course, she had a hair tie on her wrist...like always. Once she had her stuff ready, she walked out and stood in front of him. “I’m Karis by the way...”

Dox really would have liked it if he could stop his tail from wagging furiously behind him but it was impossible when she told him she wanted to go. He smiled happily as she went to change and shower, and couldn't help but get a good look at from from behind in that swim suit... She really was a vision of beauty compared to the shallow bitches that seemed to parade around constantly. She was a sweetheart, and he thought carefully about where he should take her to get something nice to eat. There was a nice seafood place that wasn't far off campus from where they were, and since it was a bit expensive, it was out of the price range for most of the campus brats which would be perfect. When she did come back out he smiled again. She had a cute name to boot, and Dox was looking forward to spending a little alone time with her.

"You have a pretty name Karis. My name is Dox, and I think I know of a place you might like to eat." Dox smiled again and gently took her right hand in his left as he led her to the door softly before stopping. He peaked around the door to see if the coast was clear, and then smiled once more before leading her out. "I don't like those other girls. Their too giggly, and they bother me to much." He gave her an affectionate squeeze of the hand before continuing. "That's why I became your fan Karis. Your sweeter and cuter too." Dox didn't realize the implications of what he was saying but as always he said simply what was on his mind and what he believed was the truth.

Karis thought that things were starting to turn around for her now. There was a handsome wolf next to her, and she didn’t think she would be lonely at the school anymore. Her tail would have been wagging like his, but she was a little too worried about being hurt now. Yet, he was a sweet boy...and had a rather handsome build to himself now. She didn’t understand why he didn’t seem to go to practice for any sport...since he definitely had the build and muscles to do just about anything. She vaguely remembered occasionally seeing him running as she was going to practice. But then she figured he was like all those other boys that were with the other girls on the team.

The otter smiled at him when he told her his name. “I like your name, Dox. It’s a little unusual...but you seem to be one of the unusual athletic types.” She let him take her hand and lead her out of the door to go to dinner. Her bag was slung over her left shoulder, and she held back a little as she followed him. She was a little nervous as to what the other girls would say if they saw her with him now. But she didn’t see any of the many where nearby, so she matched his stride and walked with him. “I don’t really care for them either...they’re all so smug and lose it when things don’t go their way.” But his next comment to her had her blushing again, and she glanced down at her feet. “I-I’m glad you think so...but I don’t know...I’ve never really considered myself like that at all...”

Dox smiled as he led her along, loving how her fur seemed to change color everytime she blushed deeply. Out of instinct mostly, he found himself leaning towards her to give her a soft little kiss on one of her warm cheeks smiling all the more knowing that it was what he had said that was making her blush so cutely. "Well hon, I think your adorable compared to those other snooty girls. But it's not fare to compare them to you. It makes them look all the more shallow." Night was gently encroaching upon them when he led her towards his motor cycle, making him feel at ease in the warm evening but before when they crossed the colleges main entrance he found his temper flaring suddenly. There was a gaggle fuck of school girls along with a few of their boyfriends tagging along the left side of the path, and every single one of them turned to look at him and Karis walking by hand in hand.

Instantly there was a flurry of whispering and giggling, and the few that had their boyfriends along had them talking and even giggling too which was both the wrong time and place. Dox had worked too hard to muster the courage to talk to his new otter friend to have her embarrassed and run away under the gale of laughter that was starting to stir and gently he released her hand. "Please wait for me a moment honey." He murmured to her before turning back to the group of people. The way he turned, he made sure she wouldn't see his face which took on a quality he never wanted to show her. Every razor white tooth in his muzzle was clearly exposed for view, and he stalked with a quickened stride towards the entire group of them. He was beyond pissed by the idea they were laughing at them, and especially at her, and their laughter died accept for one female.

He didn't know her, but he knew the guy she was with to be captin of the football team. His name was Dirge, and he had tried to recruit Dox on more than one occasion but he had always been to cocky for him to stand, and he carefully stepped in front of his giggling girl friend. "Now now Dox, where just poking fun at yea it's nothing personal..." Some of the other guys had stepped up behind him but Dox had already closed the gap. The man to the immediate right of Dirge was probably expecting a fight between the two of them, but wasn't expecting to be on the receiving end of the first punch. He wasn't ready for it, and his teeth weren't clenched so the blow hit with a solid thump and dropped him where he stood. It was an old trick used when coming up to fight a group to hit the one that wasn't expecting the blow and take one out quickly. But it had the added affect of drawing the attention away from him as both Dirge and the guy on his left turned to see their buddy falling to his knees. Dox was of a mind for thrashing them, and since there were more than one he wasn't restricted to fighting fair.

His right knee came up so hard between Dirge's legs that it bucked him a few inches into the air, and the poor guy on his left got the blunt of his left fist to his jaw, reeling him back. All in all, it was a total shit fest with girl friends screaming, some of the other guys yelling but otherwise not trying to get mixed up with it and Dox picking up Dirge who was currently purging his previous meal and tossing him into his pretty girlfriends body. Campus security started running at the disturbance, people were fleeing, and it deteriorated into a riot where security was trying to capture everyone possible and Dox slipping easily away. Running towards Karis, he picked her up as if she weighed nothing and fled with her into a nearby patch of woods. Someone was trying to pursue them but ended up cursing and running after someone slower. Dox smiled wolfishly, and continued to carry Karis for the next two miles until they were far enough away to keep from being pursued.

Karis was starting to warm up to Dox, and she was perfectly fine with him being so close to her...at least until he kissed her cheek. She started blushing all the more and glanced down at her feet. She was getting so comfortable, in fact, that she forgot about the others. Usually she walked the other way back to her apartment, but since Dox was taking her to his motorcycle, they were intercepted by the group of swimmers, gymnasts, and other athletic girls along with a few of their boyfriends. The otter looked away from the herd of snotty socialites and pressed herself closer to Dox, almost for protection. As the laughter grew, she bit her lip and fought the urge to break down into sobs. Her hand squeezed his harder, wanting to keep him walking so they could go to dinner and forget about this mess. She had been hoping that things wouldn’t dissolve into a full on brawl...until Dox told her to stay back.

She took a couple steps back, wanting to make sure that she could run away quickly if things started getting really bad. Plus, she really didn’t want to end up fighting the other girls if it came down to a catfight against just her. Fifteen to one odds didn’t sound good to her at all. It wasn’t long before she noticed the boys within the group coming out front to face Dox. Her tail tucked between her legs, as she noticed that any one of them seemed like they would be an equal match to the wolf. But as soon as she saw him land the first blow on an unsuspecting boy, it quickly started to turn into a free-for-all. A slight smile touched her lips as she watched the other girls screaming and moving back from the riot. But seeing Dirge retching and getting tossed into his girlfriend, the ringleader and all around bitch of the swimming team.

When the campus security started coming in, she started to back up even more quickly. But then she stopped, worried that Dox was going to end up being arrested by the cops for starting the fight. At first, she didn’t see him anywhere nearby...at least until he had swept her up in his arms. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and clung to him for dear life as he carried her off into the forest. Of course, she was shaking, and she buried her face in the hollow of his neck, using him as a shield from the adrenaline drop. “W-wait...where are we going? I thought we were going to go to dinner.”

Dox seemed to have lots of things to smile about today. One being he paid due the assholes who never left him alone and bothered his new friend, two he had coaxed her into going out with him for dinner, and three he was currently carrying her which allowed him to feel just how soft her fur was and the gentle scent of her body. She was soft, warm, and smelt divine, and when she pipped up at where they were going he smiled more broadly before once again kissing her on the cheek reassuringly. "We are still going to have dinner honey." Dox carefully set her on her feet before taking her by the hand and leading her along what looked like a trail that had fallen into disuse over the years. After only going a little ways, Dox moved the branches up to allow her to pass easily and revealed medium sized establishment that was neatly tucked away in the woods with only a two way road leading to it. "It was just easier to carry you here than hopping on my bike and risking turning someone into an improvised speed bump."

Carefully leading her down the slight incline, Dox realized that he had been holding her soft hand for quite a while now. And instead of simply cupping it, he gently laced his fingers with hers to enjoy the feel of her fur and full warmth of her hand. "That trail hasn't been used in years, and I found it one evening exploring. I'll call a taxi to take us home after were done though. I don't want you to get hurt in the woods at night. It's ok if I get lost, I find my way out eventually but I don't want you to be lost with me...." Dox felt his cheeks heating up once more at the thought of what he had just said. "Not that I would mind being lost for a little while with you Karis.

Karis smiled as he continued to carry her. To be honest, she was a little reluctant to stand on her own two feet, having enjoyed the way he carried her as he ran. She wouldn’t deny that he smelled wonderful, even if there was a hint of something else on him that she didn’t want to figure out. She sighed softly, hoping he wouldn’t hear her as he set her down and took her hand again. She was really starting to get attached to the wolf, even though they were both a little on the shy side earlier. Not to mention, he made her feel wanted each time he said something sweet to her, like calling her cute or even honey. A soft blush touched her cheeks when she realized what she was thinking. I feel like he not only wants me, but he needs me...but I don’t know why I feel like this... She really tried not to concentrate on how their hands were locked together, but it was almost an intimate feeling. She blushed a little more as they came in view of the restaurant.

It looked like it would be a nice place to go on a date...but not for college students. She could tell from the old sign out front that it was a fish place, and she was already excited. You couldn’t get fish on a student’s allowance unless you didn’t eat for a week. So the otter hadn’t expected to be taken there...especially by someone she barely knew. Once they were inside, she couldn’t see anyone she recognized from her classes in there at all. In fact, she didn’t see anyone that looked like they were college aged in there except Dox. That made her relax considerably.

When Dox had led her inside, it was surprisingly very neat and tidy little establishment. It was a place to bring a date or have an important business meal where there were in fact a few such tables, and even the people were dressed as such which would have led to them being asked to leave. And the man at the entrance was walking towards them with a sad look on his face which would confirm that but that was turned quite suddenly by the loud and very feminine call of "PUPPY!" Most people were turning their heads, and more than a few guys kept right on staring at the woman making her way through from the office. She was a snow lepoard, or at least that was what Dox had pegged her as when he first met her and the swivel of her hips kept plenty enough attention on her curvy frame.

The smile that played along her lips when she spotted Karis only brightened and even slid into a more naughty aspect when she did approach. But before Dox could utter a single word she jumped at the chance and spoke. "My puppy has finally came to visit and even brought a sweet cute little otter with him!" The look she gave the man approaching him had every ounce of command she had as the owner of the restaurant. "The best table Rio, and the best service provided. Your next advancement depends on it." With a bow the man departed, and the woman bowed. "Mistress Tila at your service tonight as your happy hostess, and it is a pleasure to see you once more pup." Dox smiled shyly as he patted Karis's hand. "Ms. Tila owns the restaurant, and a few months back there was a promotional walkathon to raise money for it and a few other businesses. I entered on her behalf and was charted to make a thousand for every three miles from several business that liked the restaurant."

Tila smiled coyly as she stepped up beside Karis and whispered to her while she turned the otter towards Dox. "And thanks to this tank of a puppy, I got to completely refurbish my establishment and bring in brand new stoves, freezers, and even extend the main dining room. He's a keeper honey, so treat him well." This made Dox look away studiously out of embarrassment as Tila smiled and led them towards a very specific table that had a reserved plaque on it. It offered an unobstructed view of a garden that surrounded a glade, and due to the full moon tonight it made the would image appear fae. "This is a nice spot for all of my darling guest, so enjoy each others company while I tend to your other needs." Tila had a nasty habit of saying things that were terribly embarrassed to think about which made his face heat once more before he turned to smile at Karis. "This is nice." He barely managed to get out.

Karis held onto him, pressing herself against him. She didn’t exactly like the condescending looks she was getting from the patrons and the employees at the restaurant. She was probably going to back up, as she didn’t exactly know what to expect. It certainly wasn’t the woman that came out of the office yelling “Puppy!” She glanced up at Dox and gave him a questioning look. How did he know this woman in this higher end restaurant? Even though she did seem to be a very nice lady...even if her words made her blush purple for the millionth time that evening. She bit her lip and smiled sweetly at his friend.

She normally didn’t care for surprises like that, but Dox did seem to enjoy her company, though it did make things a little awkward, especially when she spoke. She was comforted from the idea of almost being jumped by the woman as he patted her hand. Even for the exuberant friends he seemed to have made, she almost wanted to give him a kiss...she just didn’t know how it would have been taken by either of them. Her blush had been starting to fade a little when Tila came out of nowhere and started whispering in her ear about Dox and his accomplishments in the restaurant. As they walked to the table, Karis could tell that the owner was urging her to sit next to him. She sat down and glanced out of the window, liking the way the moon looked among the trees. “Umm...yeah...it is nice.”

Dox smiled shyly, looking at the table and then the glade before his hand shifted off of his lap to move to her's, and gently lace his fingers with her hand. He really did love the feel of her, and turning towards her he smiled affectionately and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze before he picked up his menu. "You should try the lobster, they say its tasty and the fish is..." Before he had a chance to finish, the doors of the kitchen were pushed open and three waitresses pushed three trolleys towards their table. And to Dox's round red eyes began unloading lobster, fresh grilled salmon, shrimp, scallops, a shrimp Alfredo, a steak, and a number of other things along with a bottle of wine that was opened and two glasses were quickly poured.

Dox was stunned, and knew that he couldn't pay for the meal with eight of the pay checks he was currently making but Tila smiled and gestured towards the food. "Enjoy honored guests, as I've had the cooks lavish their skills and even attempt a few dishes they have been urging me to add to the menu's." It was after that when she slipped up easily to Dox and speak so only the three of them could hear. "I won't hear of my puppy disrespecting me by asking for a check, as you so flagrantly disappeared after the walkathon before I could properly thank you." It was then she leaned even closer and her voice sounded almost threatening. "Never has there been a day past that Tila Sunrise has left a debt owed become a debt unpaid so long as I still breath." With a smile once more she bowed and gestured towards the food. "Eat, and enjoy. And what you do not finish will be packed for you to enjoy on your own... personal time." And with that she left them with a flick of her tail and wag of the hips.

Dox was still stunned, and looked at the food before them that would have pleased a king. "I think she would have shanked me if I refused and left with you." Dox said plainly before he poked at a crab cake before taking a bit. His tail began to wriggle with how good it tasted and he turned to her again with a smile. "Might as well enjoy, it seems tonight is filled with surprises."

Karis nodded and looked down at his hand intertwining with hers again. They were close enough to share the menu, and she glanced over at his as he looked at it. The lobster did sound very tasty, but so did the oysters, clams and, well, all of it. She had no idea what to choose at all...until all of it began to appear on the table in front them. All kinds of seafood, including the oysters, scallops and lobster she had been leaning toward. The smell of the wine itself was intoxicating, and mixed with the food...well, it was heavenly. Her own tail began to wag, and she felt her stomach growling like nothing else. To be honest, she hoped they could take the leftovers home with them, cause she knew she wouldn’t be able to eat it all. Then she heard Tila mention that they would pack it for them...and well, she couldn’t help gazing at it, her mouth watering.

Not having to pay for all of this, well, that was an added plus. She took the tail off the lobster and cracked it open, licking her lips at the juicy white meat inside. Slowly, she ate it, savoring it. She would have probably fainted from the fresh, delicious taste of the lobster if she hadn’t been so close to Dox. For once, it seemed like everything was going her way, and she was more than excited about it. Then she sipped at the sweet, delicious wine, letting a soft groan of pleasure escape her lips. Nothing had ever tasted so grand with lobster, except that. She leaned over toward Dox and whispered softly, “I do hope we get to take a full bottle of that wine with us tonight...”

Dox took a bite of steak, and relished the perfectly cooked peice of meat while he listened to the cute sounds of happiness that his new friend was making. She was so very cute eating the lobster tail, and he guessed that it just seemed naturally cute from a girl like her. She was enjoying the food, and when she took a sip of wine Dox poked a bit of her lobster with a fork before tasting it with a smile. Looking about the table, there were in fact bottles that had accompanied each course, and there had to have been at least five due to the bottles. "I'm thinking so since there seems to be a bottle for each selection of food." Dox wasn't a very big wine person so he was more than happy to let her have not only the leftovers but the wine to boot.

In his opinion this was all for her as he was planning on paying for everything for her anyways. He was just happy that his date was pleased with the food and with him for the time being. Dox was currently getting a better idea of what the scallops had been cooked in and with when he thought of something that might be a little bit of fun and after carefully putting down his fork and knife wiped his muzzle and hands. Karis was mid bite and looking for all the world the cutest little otter happily eating lobster and carefully while she was distracted he leaned over to her and gently yet affectionately kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you for coming to dinner with me tonight Karis." He murmured happily into her ear before he went back to eating the scallops on the stick quite pleased with himself.

Karis was unusually happy, eating with the wolf a meal that neither of them had to pay for. A soft, playful growl escaped her lips as she watched him steal a little bit of lobster from her plate. Of course, that was a declaration of war. She glanced over at his plate as soon as she set her glass down and snatched a piece of steak off of his fork, quickly stuffing it into her mouth. She smirked and swallowed the steak, moving her lobster a little farther away from him. She started nibbling at the lobster again, before reaching over to grab an oyster, putting a little hot sauce on it and letting it slip into her mouth, swallowing its slimy goodness with ease.

Of course, when she was distracted eating, she felt him press his lips against her cheek. She blushed and glanced at him again, looking for the opportune moment to repay him. Of course, when he was busy with another piece of steak, she reached up and turned his head toward her, planting a rather big kiss on his muzzle. It had to be the wine that was making her so bold...since she never would have dreamed of doing that otherwise. She grinned and sipped at more wine, turning her attentions to the salmon. “Well, I thank you for taking out those guys...and even coming to say hi to me at the pool.”

Dox was again infinity glad his fur gave no sigh of blushing as he felt his face heating up hotly with the feel of her soft lips against his muzzle. The sudden smell of her made him dizzy, and he swallowed hard licking his lips which also made him dizzy. He could taste her, and it wasn't just the food she had a taste that was nothing like anything he had ever eaten. He suddenly got the vision of lip locking her and sharing more than just their lips, which made his face feel like it was on fire. He wondered what had gotten her to come out of her shy little shell but he was liking her more and more for it. He looked down at his shrimp, and was totally and utterly taken aback by how she had caught him off guard like that. His mind was working slowly over what he could do to off set her as much as she had just thrown him into a tizzy.

He took a shrimp and chewed it reflectively, starting to get quite full and thinking it was about time for them to wrap things up when he saw her slow a bit on the salmon too. But then he got an idea that made the fur on his tail fluff out at the thought. So she wanted to play hardball? Dox could play, and he thought of something that would defiantly put her in a swirl and waited patiently. He took a small sip of the wine she had been drinking out of his own glass, and waited for her to reach for her own and when she did, took her chin gently in his hand. Turning her head, he gave her a kiss, but more than that shared the small bit of wine with her in a much deeper kiss before with a small contented growl, broke the kiss to let her go. He took a larger drag of his wine this time and found it quite a lot sweeter than it was before.

Karis smirked and kept nibbling at the salmon, trying not to slow down too much. The salmon was excellent, but she had a rather thin body and she didn’t mind the fact that they were going to take it with them. She lifted the glass to her lips and was about to take another sip...until she felt him pull her face toward his and press his lips to hers, tasting the wine in her mouth all of a sudden. That took her off guard more than being fought for, than being approached at the pool. It felt like she was on fire...and it felt like she needed it put out. She didn’t want to break the kiss. Though, once he pulled back, she moaned softly, not really wanting to break the kiss. But then, when he took another drag of his wine, she turned back to kiss him again. “Dox...” she managed when she finally pulled back, “I think we should get this stuff to go...”

Dox wasn't expecting the moan, and he surely wasn't expecting to feel her pull him back to share more wine with him. The second time was even hotter than the first, and Dox felt him stiffening when he heard her say she wanted to take the stuff to go. He looked around still panting slightly, and a waitress who had been looking at them blushed deeply and instantly went back to fetch more waiters to pack there stuff up. With all their things held easily in one hand Dox led her out with his other, and luckily there was a Taxi waiting outside for anyone who hadn't had a care and wanted to leave early. Stowing the food in the front seat, he let her in first and then closed the door quickly. The directions he gave him would only take but a few minuets, but Dox had caught whiff of her need, and just like the wolf he was went after it.

Leaning over to her, Dox kissed her fully once more, his arms wrapping around her slip waist and pulling her gently into his lap so she could enjoy the kiss just as much. His face was on fire, and when at last they broke away Dox hugged her all the closer, giving her little kisses on her cheek and neck before he simply just held her there and nuzzled her neck with pure affection. Things were getting really hot really fast, and it had been a minuet since the driver pulled away from the restaurant. It was a good thing he was use to young adults acting this way our they would have probably been putting on quite a show.

Karis smiled as the food was quickly packed up, and he led her out of the restaurant so fast that it almost made her head spin. Her tail waved, and she was more excited than she had ever been. Thankfully, there was a taxi there, almost waiting for them to come inside. She smiled sweetly, and slid into the seat, waiting for him to join her. As soon as the car was going, she felt his mouth on hers again, and his arms pulling her into his lap. She wouldn’t deny him anything that he wanted...not now, not ever. Her whole body was aching with desire for him, and she hadn’t a care in the world now. Each little touch, nuzzle or kiss made her extremely hot, and she pressed herself against him firmly. She would lick and nip his ears, loving the scent of the wolf that had befriended her. She sure as hell hoped that it wouldn’t take that long to get where they were going...since she felt like she was going to die.

Dox head was spinning. Here was the woman he had been fantasizing about quietly sitting in his lap and kissing him just as passionately as he was and they were on their way to his home all the while. It was better than he could have ever hoped for, and yet the night was still young and their time together heating up all the while. It wasn't long before the taxi pulled them into Dox's dorm, and after giving the man his money, and taking not only the bags but his new lover into his arms, he carried her with a quickness still kissing and gently nuzzling her the whole time.

Dox got quite a few surprised looks, but other people were the last thing on his mind as he fumbled with his room key and finally got the cursed door open before kicking it shut behind him. He lived alone, which was for the best considering just how hot and bothered they both seemed to be getting. Dropping off the bags, he set her down before placing his right hand to her side and really leaning into his kiss with her, gently teasing those sharp little teeth of hers before breaking the kiss and settling over her. Lying gently on top of her, his nose brushed the very tip of hers before he smiled lovingly, and licked the tip. He couldn't remember being this happy, and gently kissing her lips, his kisses drifted down her neck teasing it with his fangs.

Karis didn’t want to stop kissing him, even as the cab came to a stop. Her tail waved, and to be honest, she didn’t quite expect him to carry her and the food up into his room. She was enjoying his kisses and nuzzling, moaning once in a while as his muzzle touched a sensitive spot on her neck. She didn’t care about the looks they were getting, since it seemed like the only person in her world was the wolf that was holding her. She liked how he set her down, returning his kiss just as hotly, enjoying the way his tongue felt against her sharp teeth. Karis, of course, couldn’t resist wrapping her legs around his waist and arching into him, enjoying each little touch on her body. “Mmm...Dox...don’t you dare stop...” she moaned heatedly in his ear.

Dox groaned very gently into her ear as he felt her wrap those long beautiful legs around him and returned to nipping and kissing her neck. She was so very warm and attentive he wanted to tear her cloths off and fuck like the instincts roiling inside of him urged him to do but he held still. Seeking those sensitive spots on her neck, his hands explored her sleek body and curved hips while he nipped and growled contentedly before slipping his hands between her pants. She was so very soft and so damn touchable that he couldn't help roving his hands to her as and back. He wondered mildly if her large tail was sensitive but he'd find out soon enough as his hands moved to rub her sides and stomach happily.

"That's a good otter." He murmured hotly into her ear before nipping it and pressing his entire body against hers, rubbing solidly to set his own arousal through the roof at the idea of bucking in and out of her and feeling the softness and warmth of her body against his own. "Marole... I don't know how long I can hold back." he muttered through another wet and deeply affectionate kiss as his left hand found hers and laced their fingers together to hold it affectionately. Never did he consider this happening so very fast but there they were getting hot and riled together and he couldn't think of anything else he could have wanted to do.

Back
Top Bottom