Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Kinky Fun (S&M, Bondage)

Twinkathon

Nerd Trash
Hi my name's Twink, I've been craving some FxM kink heavy RPs lately and my f-list can be found here. Only RP on site in PMs.
Mostly I'm looking for a dom who wants to own/humiliate MC's, examples down below (despite my inspo pics I prefer playing OCs):

🌟🌟🌟 *NEW* Masked Man/Captive (Looking for someone to play masked man)
This RP could play out a lot of different ways, but I recently fell down a hot Ghost cosplayers hole on Tiktok and am craving a skull mask wearing army man to do unspeakable things to MC, maybe they're unwittingly captured or wanted for something they didn't do and YC is a bounty hunter. Happy to hear suggestions!

Trucker/Hitchhiker(s) (Looking for someone to play the trucker)
MC's car breaks down on some quiet backroad and YC picks them up, unfortunately for MC you've been wanting a living fuck hole to keep in your truck for years and MC's just your type. This is a non-con kidnapping plot, heavy bondage use where MC gets kept in the cab of the truck for free use while you're on the road, can rent them out for use at truck stops, ect. Would also be willing to play a pair, could be fun to tie them up together.
sample_ed25fb93a2deb66b424bc50a273b2ed7f999c1d5.jpg
2473845-aster-effect-doki_doki_literature_club-mo_01CB1SS3PSDHXVZYC6P6FNAC4C.640x0.jpg
1705261530616.png

Actress/ Talent Agent (Looking for someone to play the talent agent or GM multiple characters- gangbang, bimbofication, bondage)
MC is headhunted by a talent agent who slowly convinces her to do more and more humiliating things, topless headshots, slowly dressing her up in latex and bondage before finally selling her into the adult entertainment industry. There is a new exciting complex called the Sex Arcade and he gets her a residency against her will, talent agent basically becomes her pimp.
1674838378171.png 1674838637086.png
Art by Sabu

College Student/Sugar Daddy (Looking for someone to play the Sugar Daddy. Bimbofication, S&M)
MC gets a sugar daddy to help pay for college but after a while the daddy starts an OnlyFans for MC without them knowing, starting to humiliate them by taking pictures and videos of them in slutty outfits or taking daddy's cock like a champ. What happens if someone from college finds the account? Would the dean kick her out or blackmail her into more depraved acts?

🌟 Master/Slave (Looking for someone to play the Master. Bondage, humiliation, exhibitionism)
This rp is a blank canvas, it can encompass any kinks you like, I like the idea of the slave being taken out on a leash or kept in a cage. Plenty of opportunity for BDSM and toys or eventual prostitution.

🌟 Elf/Orc (Looking for an Orc. Kidnapping, impregnation, bondage)
Elf maiden gets kidnapped by a gang of orc raiders and is used as a personal fuck toy as they travel, potential for impregnation, they could eventually sell MC to be breeding stock.
1674840668651.png
Art by Sabu

Other plots:
🌟Stowaway/Pirate Captain
🌟Patient/Brainwashing Therapist
🌟Pole Dancer/Club Owner
🌟Prostitute/Pimp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom