Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Healing Broken Wings(Sunset Drifter X Ethereal) NSFW IMAGES

Kira was still young and even in her species she hadn’t gotten around to suck things like love. She hasn’t even been on her own for all that long. Her face was full of worry but he said humans get warm sometimes and she would have to believe him. After all she was very far from being a human herself.

Chester patted her head gently making her giggle softly. It helped her feel better when he did simple acts of kindness. His question threw her off not because of love but she was not sure what he meant be express. Kira fell silent a moment before she’d speak up. “No mate. No mating season yet. Chester has mate?” was that what he wanted to ask her about? Blinking a few times she was thinking about what he asked and he did say know about her but her first thought was rather simple and she blurted out: “Kira loves apples and strawberries but hard find. Chester likes what?” her interest in him was a very good sign she was becoming comfortable by his side but it didn’t take a scientist to see that the lovely creature had little exposure to the outside world besides avoiding hunters and poachers.

His blush darkened as she uttered the word mate. He had forgotten she wasn't totally Human. "No I don't have a mate. Humans don't really..." the mood kist got awkward. He was grateful she changed the subject.

"Fruit is nice. I like a good steak every now and again. Most of the time I usually eat and cook what I grow or gather." He also hunted as well but he didn't speak up due to how confused she'd probably get. Chester didn't want her to think he was bad like the other hunters that chased her.

Grabbing his coat he began to gather what he needed to make the trip to town. "Have you been to the town before Kira?" He asked wondering if he'd have to cover her ears and wings. It's too bad she couldn't make herself look more human.

Chester was turning red again and his poor houseguest looked so concerned! Her beautiful eyes went wide as she blinked watching him not turning away as she was trying to see if she can figure out what was wrong. “No mate? Why? Want mate? Me. Me. Me. Me Chester’s mate? Kira never had a mate before. First mate?” Kira May have just made this interaction, more awkward without realizing it. Just as he brought it up, he change the subject along with her to fruit, and that got her to change her focus. Now her brain was on strawberries, and other fruits but what she said was true she never had a mate let alone tried with any of her kind. She was still very young and new to all of this, but Chester saved her so he must be her mate!

When he asked her if she wanted to town, she shook her head no. She had not ventured out of the woods very often. He would have to hide most of what she had on her, but she honestly had no idea if her kind or anyone like her, got that far, she just didn’t. To be honest, she was a mystical creature, and had no idea what her talents fully were but for now she had no idea how to use what magical abilities she had and eventually Chester would help her figure that out.

He was her mate? In a friend sense yes, though on an intimate level he wasn't sure. It was true that he harbored a crush because she was kind and curious. Innocent and lovely. How anyone would want to hunt her was beyond his understanding. Could they really fall in love and maybe have a family together?

Could their races even mate like she was suggesting? Chester was at a loss for words. A bit surprised so he was glad she seemed to shift her focus. The market had fruits so he'd have to buy her some. Still he couldn't help but wonder if she could be his mate? Lover, wife, whatever it was called.

"Kira can be Chester's mate." He stated happily. "Kira will make a cute mother one day." He then placed a hand to his mouth in embarrassment.

"Uhh...I. I-I've got a cloak big enough to fit over you!" He stated trying to ignore his words and quickly left to go find one. Entering his room he closed the door and flew open his wardrobe. Why did he say that?

Kira was too innocent. She probably didn't feel that way. No he needed to help her recover so she could return home or find a safer place to live. Not realizing that his home was already safe.

That moment when Chester said that she could be his mate her one good wing began to flutter happily. “KIRA HAS MATE! Kira get mate! Happy Kira! HAPPY HAPPY!” did she understand fully? Maybe. She was still young but she knew she needed a mate an Chester literally accepted.

“Kira mother.” she pointed at herself and then pointed at Chester. “Chester father. Mates. Kira and Chester mates. No leave. Kira mates for life. Chester yes? “ the way she looked at him she was trying to see if he understood what she was trying to hard to say. She was planning on saying more but he was fast! He quickly moved into his room to get something. Leaving her confused and wondering if she maybe said something wrong….

Back
Top Bottom