Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maxxor

Moon
Spiderman have been on and off. I actually got idea around the time either before or right when they DLC came out for Spiderman on the PS4. For the record I am not saying this idea takes place in that universe, but I also thing her look in there is fine as well, haha. In many universes we see Peter/Spiderman actually be happy with people like Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy. I know Black Cat is not always the best, but it varies on well on who writes her. Did you know when she was introduced as Spidey's love interest her popularly grew to even rival the other 2 love interests in Peter's life as well as even surpassing them all until one certain scene involving her saying she likes the Spider and not the Man under it. Anyway this is just facts I felt like sharing. I would like to do an idea where we see Peter/ Spider-Man actually happy with Felicia/ Black Cat.

Backstory: The two have been on and off for years. I would like to think each time they learned more about the other as well as why a relationship didn't work in the past. Anyway I was thinking after multiple tries they actually made it work. It got good to the point they were dating without the masks on, he would stay at her place, she stay at his place, and even got as far as Peter introducing her to sweet aunt May. May like how happy Peter was with her and she was also a joy to talk to (even if Peter get a bit embarrassed about somethings spoken about him from the two). It lead to Peter honestly feeling happy and even an idea crossed his mind....the idea of of proposing to her. Everything seem alright. Felicia was also happy until one day she was approached by The Kingpin/ Wilson Fisk. Wilson Fisk wanted her to do him a job, but she refused. He would end up blackmailing her into doing the job as well as giving her money to hopefully keep a "good" working relationship. Felicia only took the job to get the Kingpin off her back and because she felt the money could help and Peter to settle down/live cozy. She wanted to get the kingpin off her back and get the money as both would help ever even more...especially when she out she was pregnant. The day of the job she goes but is foiled by Spiderman who catches her red handed. Spiderman feeling betrayed for thinking she could be different ends things between him as he web swings away angry and crying. Felicia not wanting to be in this city with the Kingpin in control then decided to leave to Europe where she has their son and names him "Ben."

The Idea: I was thinking years later Spider-Man finally took down the Kingpin/Wilson Fisk. Spider-Man thanks to other Heroes in New York who have faced Fisk have finally come together to bring him in for everything he has done to this city. I was thinking Felicia/Black Cat decides to return to New York (We can discuss reasons she is back). The idea being one night she just gets tempted to put on her suit and run around on the roofs in this cement jungle. What happens if she runs into Spider-Man during this same night? I was thinking whether it be a chase between the two or them stopping a crime in progress could result in the two talking......it being so long since they last met person to person.....what happens when those feelings that were never gone are trying to get out once again. I do want to mention when it comes to the son/ Ben I was even thinking that maybe Peter grew up to be a teacher and Ben happens to be in his class. This could make for an interesting encounter when Felicia one days comes to pick up Ben to see the teacher that Ben has been talking a lot about happens to be....well you know.

This idea with have both story/smut in it. I would like to give more details on how they can proceed after she eventually tells Peter that Ben is their son. I see slice of life and wholesome stuff being in there such as Peter getting to meet his son, him and Felicia rekindling their relationship perhaps even getting to propose to her this time, and you never know maybe a second pregnancy could result at some point.

When it comes to erp I tend to be vanilla as I like romance, intimacy, and passion in our roles making love.

Here is my F-list, I feel that it should be well and updated. Worst case you can ask me about something. Thanks again for giving this a read.
F-list

Attachments

• Black Cat X Spiderman.jpg
    Black Cat X Spiderman.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 1
  • Black Cat X Spiderman 1.jpg
    Black Cat X Spiderman 1.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Black Cat X Spiderman 2.jpg
    Black Cat X Spiderman 2.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 1
Back