Mx Female A Dominant Black Male's Needs (NSFW)

Tyler Richards

Planetoid
This ad is specifically for a dom/sub role/pairing. I am looking for a female writer to play a female submissive for some of the below mentioned roleplays. The options below can be modified/expanded or elaborated on as long as the skeleton remains true. The following kinks are appealing to me in these roleplays, please read them here so you don't have to ask about them in Dms. Obviously this is an not all inclusive list so please bring your own suggestions and of course all of these aren't necessary in one scene.
  1. Black Superiority
  2. Restraints
  3. Anal
  4. Humiliation
  5. Physical Abuse (Not required)
  6. Ageplay (18+)
  7. Oral Focus
  8. Orgasm Denial
  9. His (My) Pleasure Only
  10. Cock Worship
Since I will be playing the Dominant Character in our scenes I think it is important for you to know the type of writer that I am and what I will be bringing to the table in terms of a roleplaying partner. Best to get this out of the way now.​

1. I love visual aids and will use them as pictures to show different venues or just gifs during sexual times. I do not use them as a crutch for non descriptive writing.
  2. Speaking of description, I typically write two full paragraphs per reply, anything shorter than that and I would have just stayed on F-list Chat. I can certainly do more than this but two is usually my bare minimum
  3. I am fairly active when i am in the mood and am online most of the day EST in the US. I will post during the night but more sparingly as I do have a home life. I certainly though, can post more than 5 times a day depending on the scene.
  4. I am very much dominant in RP; however, as a roleplayer I do want you to enjoy yourself as well so please bring your own ideas and kinks so I can work them into our roleplay as long as they are feasible so we can both enjoy ourselves. I want to make this good for you too.
  5. My characters are not going to change in the roleplay, their personalities and such will be pretty concrete so if you're one of those women looking to 'break' or 'fix' my character, don't message me, I'm not the guy you're looking to roleplay with.
Now, the inverse of the above section is what I would like to see in a good partner for me. Obviously this is subjective.
  1. I will be using visual aids and I hope you do as well, although it is obviously not necessary, but I will love you forever. I would ask though that when you approach in DMs that you have a non drawn/ real world reference image to provide for your character. I will be providing a few of my favorites if you don't like to look for such things on your own, or to give you an idea of what I like.​
  2. An Active Submissive: What I mean by this is that your character 'Needs' to be dominated by my character, so much so that she goes out of her way to do things to cause this, such as: Disobeying on purpose or spilling a drink, making a mess, or bending over in front of the television with a buttplug in for me to see. The idea is for you to be actively continuing the story with me and not just letting me do all the work. I am obviously driving the car, but you can certainly give directions and point to a destination.​
  3. If you can match my roleplaying reply length or exceed it, I'm completely fine with either.​
  4. Thank you for reading this far, since you have, please put 'Put me on my knees' somewhere in the title or body of the dm you first send so I know you've read this.​
The Job Opening:
11.jpg
You would be taking a role as a secretary at Mr Richards Real Estate Company, a lone employee, on call at all hours for any and all purposes. Looking for a long term roleplay to explore corrupting a young white girl or a mature married white woman. Must be open to the idea of corruption, no absolute prudes please:

Desired Kinks:
Exhibitionism
Outercourse
Corruption
Cock Worship
Aftercare
Life Altering decisions (breaking up with a husband or fiancé for example)
His (My) pleasure

Welcoming Migrants
12.jpg
African Immigrants have been invited into your country for an indefinite period of time, however it's created a bit of a housing shortage and the government is giving out stipends to anyone willing to accept a migrant into their home. Married or single women preferred and must be willing to consent to the cultural norms of the migrants to allow for a peaceful integration into society.

Desired Kinks:
Breeding
Language Barrier
Physical Dominance
Harem Building (Not required)

Paying Reparations
13.jpg
Your city just elected to pay reparations to the black men of the city and now, it's your job to, per the new statute, present yourself as open for business or the black men of your apartment complex since you don't pay taxes.

Desired Kinks:
One After the Other
Hard Facials
Creampie
Sluttification
BBC Addiction

The Conservative Wife/Daughter
14.jpg
(I’d love to play this scene as a family corruption of a mother and daughter but if you don’t want to play as both I understand)

This scene is about a wife or daughter or both living in rural America with no contact with black men until one moves in next door, much to the dismay of the husband or dad, but there is an immediate interest from the woman, a curiosity from a wife who is looking for sexual satisfaction or a daughter just looking to needing to sate her curiosity. So much drama….

Desired Kinks:
Teasing
Outercourse
Risk of Getting Caught
Cheating
Risk of Pregnancy

Mom's New Boyfriend
15.jpg

Your mom just started dating a black man, (or is recently remarried) and you can hear her in her bedroom with him every night sounding like she has having her world rocked. It should peek your curiosity as your real father, the one that left you always talked so negatively about blacks. Maybe you should find out for yourself what is making your mom so happy?

Desired Kinks:
Teasing
Sexting
Blowjobs
Risk of Getting Caught

The Undercover Agent
16.jpg
You had been tasked to bring down a prominent crime family and you had been inserted into the organization as a computer tech (Or something else). It didn't take long for you to garner the attention of Mr. Richards, the crime boss, but when his attentions turn into actions, do you complete your mission or forget about everything but his hard black cock?

Desired Kinks:
Corruption
Anal
Restraints
Rough Sex

Your Ideas
I’d love for you to expand on my ideas or come up with some own for interracial scenes which can include Arab men as well as black men. I’d love to hear what you think and looking forward to getting you on your knees

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom