Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Come…..If You Seek Pleasure (NSFW)

MysteriousPleasure

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my request thread. I figured I can’t just lurk on here forever without actually having a thread of my own so here we go…. Obviously I am MysteriousPleasure or you can just refer to me as MP.

I do have a life outside of BM and understand others do as well so I am very understanding when it comes to responses. Best efforts will be given to respond 2-3+ times during the week with no one liners. It is difficult to play with someone that doesn’t give me a lot to work with so I ensure to do the same and provide quality responses.

I am currently looking for roleplays that lean more towards smut however I certainly do like a nice level of plot to go along with the roleplay to keep our interest and move things along between scenes. So let’s say 60/40 smut to plot or if you’re willing 70/30.

Scenarios vary and I’m currently open to most ideas whether they are in a modern or fantasy setting. I will add a few scenarios of my own at some point.

Here is the ol F-List

Possible pairings but definitely not limited to these:

Modern

Older x Younger
Husband x Wife’s Friend
Co-Worker x Co-Worker
Father x Son’s Girlfriend
Neighbor x Neighbor
Friend x Friend’s Wife
Father x Daughter (or stepdaughter)
Father x Daughter’s Friend
Younger x MILF
Teen x Teen
Students (high school or college)
M x FF
MM x F

Fantasy

Human x Elf
Non-Human x Human/Elf
Human x Anthro
Anthro x Human
Anthro x Anthro

Fandoms

Naruto
FairyTail
Final Fantasy

Slow Marriage - With his marriage now in a slow, dull state, with little interest, MC begins seeking other options behind his wife’s back. What starts with her best friend showing interest in an affair could also turn into other suitors as well.

The Cuckhold - This could go both ways with the husband wanting to watch his wife with other men or the wife wanting to watch her husband with other women. Either way, they initially catch their spouse cheating but see it as more of a thrill than a reason to break apart.

Little Minx - Seeing his daughter/stepdaughter growing up over the years gave him a different perspective of how she was turning out. Dressing provocatively, sending lewd pictures on her phone, and just her overall personality were all reasons to talk to her privately and “discuss” her behavior.

After School Benefits - This is more along the lines of the nerdy teen offering help with studying/homework to the attractive popular girl. The terms could be agreed on or perhaps she finds that teasing him was more fun until she pushes him a little too far….and likes it.

The Travelers - In a fantasy setting where mercenaries roamed from village to village seeking work, our characters cross paths and join together as a pair or a larger group to fulfill their hired duties.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom